RIZIN, MMA, betting thread

Worth noting that the Sabatello/Magomedov portion will be in a cage, have to think that helps Sabatello.

Apparently the cage will be disassembled during the intermission after the McKee/Patricky fight and the ring will be up for the Rizin card.

I don't think a cage exactly disadvantages a Dagestani wrestler.

He has a questionable chin from a body shot knockout? Pass some of whatever you're smoking.
my bad i didnt watch it, but standup is the issue, magomed is capable of finishing him. Most of Sabetello wins were not on par with his wrestling, Mago can strike better and grapple/

I don't think a cage exactly disadvantages a Dagestani wrestler.
Mago isn't the typical dominant dagi wrestler though, even back in ACB he had to rely on his guillotine to pull him out of tight fights he was behind in.

Outside of Danny getting his neck caught in something I don't see how Magomedov beats him here tbh. It might be a bit hyperbolic, but Danny should be a bigger favorite. Gonna be playing him

Ougikubo is worth playing at current odds.

Ougikubo is worth playing at current odds.
I'm doubtful he pulls it off, but he's not a horrible bet.

Horiguchi -5.5pts is -250. How the fuck is Shinryu going to win a round against him?

I'm doubtful he pulls it off, but he's not a horrible bet.

Horiguchi -5.5pts is -250. How the fuck is Shinryu going to win a round against him?
Imo Kyoji is and has been the best flyweight in the world
I haven’t taped Shinryu though

Imo Kyoji is and has been the best flyweight in the world
I haven’t taped Shinryu though
Shinryu is an extremely athletic ball of energy. Great at scrambles. Solid wrestling. His performance against Diego Paiva was just an absolute beatdown.

But it seems likely that he's way too small to actually take Kyoji down, and Kyoji should be able to light him up on the feet. Kyoji looked very dominant his last fight against Ougikubo.

Larkin sitting at -110 straight and -130 at +3.5pts.

The ITD line is -135.

Surely -130 +3.5 is a gift?

edit: Patricky is +180 straight and also +180 at +5.5pts.

Last edited:
AJ was my first 2u play in ages.

Otherwise a lil poke on Shynriou with his giant line.

Anyone know why Danny has moved to almost a -300 favorite!? I feel pretty good about getting him at -125 lol

Shinryu is an extremely athletic ball of energy. Great at scrambles. Solid wrestling. His performance against Diego Paiva was just an absolute beatdown.

But it seems likely that he's way too small to actually take Kyoji down, and Kyoji should be able to light him up on the feet. Kyoji looked very dominant his last fight against Ougikubo.
Great performance by Shinryu in that one, very impressive.
Small bets on Shinryu and Ougikubo. Considered Abe but he’s not very good and undersized.

Great performance by Shinryu in that one, very impressive.
Small bets on Shinryu and Ougikubo. Considered Abe but he’s not very good and undersized.
shinryu/horiguchi is live right now.

makoto just got poked in the eye 30 seconds into the fight and an NC seems possible...

bellator gonna bellator.

Yep. Fight scrapped lol.

Lmao @ De Souza what a shit fighter.
I put a BIG bet on Pitbull at -106 odds after the second round.
I was like "How are these odds almost even? He clearly won the first 2 rounds and DeSouza is still rocked."
I was happy to take it. Tonight has been quite a good one.

I put a BIG bet on Pitbull at -106 odds after the second round.
I was like "How are these odds almost even? He clearly won the first 2 rounds and DeSouza is still rocked."
I was happy to take it. Tonight has been quite a good one.

nice hit! I didn't have live bet on my app for this event or else i would've added much more to Pitbull.

what an utterly bizarre performance by satoshi.

patricky +5.5 at +180 was a gift from the heavens.

let's just pray you didn't reinvest in patricio at -600...

Anybody touching this next rizin card? I put Koike and Carlyle's on some parlays cuz they seem to have favorable matchups, but didn't touch anything else.

Back