Could You Beat Your Middle Ages Ancestors in a Fight?

LOL OK. You used to be just a weirdo now you became a troll or had a meltdown. I don‘t see your account going places here, good luck.

What places did you go with your account in the 14 years you've been here ?

I'm not trolling. I just mean what I say. Trolling is saying something on purpose you don't mean to aggravate people and then get a laugh out of it.

You don't understand the fight industry. Frode can fight in Europe, he doesn't have to travel to south Asia to get fights.

I mean it comes of as I'm picking on him.

Pro fighter tag means you did a minimum 1 fight with pro rules. Meaning no headgear and shin guards. That is literally the difference between pro and amateur. Amateurs can be 10x better fighters then pros. Once you do a pro fight you can't go back to ammy competition.

I been training for a long as time. And also not training for a even longer time. Always training some in between.

And since I don't care anymore about my reputation with nerds who can't fight but tell me what to do.

Here it goes. All of you arguing with me in this thread are welcomed to challenge me to a "Pro" fight and let's see who will show up and who won't. I need to teach you some respect for my skills.

See none of these sherdog pros will fight someone. They are sub par low low level former pros with 2 fights vs low level guys.

On the other hand you gonna criticize my skils yet you know nothing about it in practice. Your expertise is watching ufc. Which is something but I actually know how to kickboxing in practice.

So there you go. Now go resort to call me a troll and try to win popularity battles on here.

I am not a fake person who will kiss ass online to improve my online reputation.

So who wanna fight ? I'm flying out to your country. Let's see who is the real fighter and who is the arm chair expert cause it ain't me

There is a reason we got exactly zero guys who are Real Professionals posting on here. Full of online tough guys and arm chair experts. That's what you are.

Last edited:
LOL OK. You used to be just a weirdo now you became a troll or had a meltdown. I don‘t see your account going places here, good luck.

If I'm a weirdo for sherdoggers I take it. Imagine being normal on sherdog. Means you became a real sherdoger. Something noone in the mainstream world of MMA mentions or participates in.

No offense to the normal people on sherdog with healthy egos. But you arm chair experts need to be put in a ring with the people you criticize.

Last edited:
Bro lol. I think it‘s a nice attempt but I don‘t buy it. Nobody with your skillset publicly challenges actual fighters.

For the 20% chance that you are being serious, well, stop, because you are going to get hurt.

As for me, I will take a step back and watch that dumpster fire unfold. NGL I am finding this entertaining.

There is a reason we got exactly zero guys who are Real Professionals posting on here. Full of online tough guys and arm chair experts. That's what you are.
Pro fighters do post here, a lot of them post under anonymous accounts and choose not to get tags. Posters like you are the reason they don't reveal themselves any more. The fucking irony of it all lol.

What places did you go with your account in the 14 years you've been here ?

I'm not trolling. I just mean what I say. Trolling is saying something on purpose you don't mean to aggravate people and then get a laugh out of it.

You don't understand the fight industry. Frode can fight in Europe, he doesn't have to travel to south Asia to get fights.

I mean it comes of as I'm picking on him.

Pro fighter tag means you did a minimum 1 fight with pro rules. Meaning no headgear and shin guards. That is literally the difference between pro and amateur. Amateurs can be 10x better fighters then pros. Once you do a pro fight you can't go back to ammy competition.

I been training for a long as time. And also not training for a even longer time. Always training some in between.

And since I don't care anymore about my reputation with nerds who can't fight but tell me what to do.

Here it goes. All of you arguing with me in this thread are welcomed to challenge me to a "Pro" fight and let's see who will show up and who won't. I need to teach you some respect for my skills.

See none of these sherdog pros will fight someone. They are sub par low low level former pros with 2 fights vs low level guys.

On the other hand you gonna criticize my skils yet you know nothing about it in practice. Your expertise is watching ufc. Which is something but I actually know how to kickboxing in practice.

So there you go. Now go resort to call me a troll and try to win popularity battles on here.

I am not a fake person who will kiss ass online to improve my online reputation.

So who wanna fight ? I'm flying out to your country. Let's see who is the real fighter and who is the arm chair expert cause it ain't me

I’ll literally fight you. If you are even remotely good you’ll win. I’m in the US. Can’t travel overseas currently. But I’m on the east coast. I can fight in Philly, Baltimore, NYC, anywhere close to those.

I’ll literally fight you. If you are even remotely good you’ll win. I’m in the US. Can’t travel overseas currently. But I’m on the east coast. I can fight in Philly, Baltimore, NYC, anywhere close to those.

You sound like some crazy goon who will bring a gun to a fist fight. You didn't talk smack so I wasn't directing it towards you.

You are? How many pro fight you had? How much did they earn?

Got a real name and photo behind that random nickname?

You sound scared. Frode I know you wanna look me up to gauge your chances.

Pro fighters do post here, a lot of them post under anonymous accounts and choose not to get tags. Posters like you are the reason they don't reveal themselves any more. The fucking irony of it all lol.
Probably true.
Pros do post and industry figures. It's kinda obvious.
Ok I'm the bad guy here. I'll admit it. Guess posting is not for everyone.

You guys can hate me, you also hate Conor McGregor and Jon Jones.

I would tell you my name but I don't want sherdogers to harass me online.

Actually Frode is 44 and like 30 kg lighter then me. Would be really douchey to manipulate him into calling me out.

I guess I need to go to the gym and spar. Haven't been signed up for quiet a long time. Been doing the fitness gym and bag there the last 2 months and at home on vacation.

Guess I'm agressive or something.

Ok nothing so see here I'm out. Created a little drana for the sherdoggz.

Still pissed of bout the nerds who called me a begginer in that other thread.

Sherdog is not a gym. No glory here..

Ok much love guys now I'm out this thread

I'm the crazy drama bringer.

I just know I would win vs Frode. K1 or Muay Thai Rules. But he's older and lighter so can't voice a invite to a friendy fight. As in professionally sanctioned where I try to knock him out for lulz.

You could PM him.

And he can leak it. I had mods delete all my pics. I posted a bunch 3 weeks ago. Guess I'm antisocial always get into arguments. Well irl I don't. I never run into trouble.

What is he gona do with my name ? Google my social media and check the pics to see if he could take me in a fight

tenor.gif

Bro lol. I think it‘s a nice attempt but I don‘t buy it. Nobody with your skillset publicly challenges actual fighters.

For the 20% chance that you are being serious, well, stop, because you are going to get hurt.

As for me, I will take a step back and watch that dumpster fire unfold. NGL I am finding this entertaining.

Actually Frode is a nice guy. I should ask you to fight. I'm a begginer with low skill according to you. Also I'm 0-0 as are you. How about me and you compete in Muay Thai pro rules ?

Or is it that you are below a begginer with low skill.

I had 0 you had 6. Does that make up for the weight difference. A professional fighter like you would have a easy time with a online nerd like me. I think you should try to get your record to 6-1 in pro muay thai. However I don't take bribes under 10 000 €.

Actually let's forget this. Is what it is. Pretty disrespectful to talk like that to someone older then me.

Guess I got too much energy today.

Back