Could You Beat Your Middle Ages Ancestors in a Fight?

My ancestors were pirates. I would kind of be scared of them. I can't swim for my life. I would whoop them on land though.

Yes. I would hide and outlive them all. Beta life expectancy back then.

No but I could probably pull any middle age girls I want by riding into town on my jet ski and showing them my iPad.

edit : middle age girls as in girls from the Middle Ages. If I want a middle aged cougar, I just need to go to my local dive bar and exist.

I'd be pretty enormous compared to them and I think I'm sufficiently trained and tested in martial arts to make pretty easy work of them in unarmed combat.

Give us both weapons and I'd probably be in trouble though, no idea what I'm doing there.

are you sure?
Oh definitely. If you challenge me on that then we have to settle it by full contact Muay Thai rules or something. “Take care of your underwears. I am going to fuck you man”

You can also invoke Bosnian rules then we will settle it by Kotbullar eating contest. You are definitely older than me if we do the cat to human years conversion. Outdoor cats age by the factor of 8.

Oh definitely. If you challenge me on that then we have to settle it by full contact Muay Thai rules or something. “Take care of your underwears. I am going to fuck you man

You can also invoke Bosnian rules then we will settle it by Kotbullar eating contest. You are definitely older than me if we do the cat to human years conversion. Outdoor cats age by the factor of 8.

I see you have some of your ancestors butt piracy in you.

Köttbullar... I could eat.

Also I am old and I need a nap.
Can we fight on the street while eating and napping, I am in.
Also I will win prepare to surrender!

@Slobodan will ref the fight.
Growing up in Slovenia Slobodans father ran a MT gym out of a butcher shop.
It was later closed down for being unhygienic.
Slobodans father joined a carny as the hairy talking ape, and Slobodan moved to Austria where he started to work in IT.

I see you have some of your ancestors butt piracy in you.

Köttbullar... I could eat.

Also I am old and I need a nap.
Can we fight on the street while eating and napping, I am in.
Also I will win prepare to surrender!

@Slobodan will ref the fight.
Growing up in Slovenia Slobodans father ran a MT gym out of a butcher shop.
It was later closed down for being unhygienic.
Slobodans father joined a carny as the hairy talking ape, and Slobodan moved to Austria where he started to work in IT.
I'm a corrupt ref so don't expect any impartiality in this fight.

giphy.gif

Back