Francis is the incarnate of the A-Level athlete fantasy

It’s not that easy dummy
Or perhaps there’s no dominant skin color to the cuckold/dickriding extent you’re spewing. All the best soccer players on Argentina and Brazil have played in Europe for their regular club team since the 1980s. You’re telling me that by 2010 Champions League scouts wouldn’t scour Africa for talent and Drogba, Ashley Cole, Freddy Adu, etc just slipped through the cracks? Even today there is no dominant ethnicity in soccer.

Also soccer isn’t just about athletics. It’s coaching. Budget. Equipment. But how many of the best soccer players are of African decent? Just look at Brazil for your answer
Neymar is ethnically multiracial and he’s their biggest star. Keep going …

Neymar is ethnically multiracial and he’s their biggest star. Keep going …

yes neymar is of African descent. Where do you think the black people in Brazil came from? I say this as a native Brazilian

yes neymar is of African descent. Where do you think the black people in Brazil came from? I say this as a native Brazilian
He’s also of INDIGENOUS decent as is Ronaldo, Garrincha, Romario, Rivaldo, etc. As a native Brazilian there’s no logical reason why you wouldn’t know that I said MULTI-RACIAL because that’s what Brazil is … very, highly, in large numbers, multi-racial.

Idk why Africans don’t dominate soccer, nor do I care. Is soccer the only sport in the world? Is soccer the standard of athletic prowess?

Also, before you butted into my interaction with the other poster, the context of our conversation was, “wow a lot of good athletes from Africa in combat sports”. To which my response was, “yeah they’re also doing well in the NFL”.

So before you go crashing someone’s conversation, first have a clue of what they’re talking about. No one said Africans are better because they’re black. We simply pointed out two areas where they’re currently excelling.
How can I crash a public forum?

Sorry man, I wrote a proper answer but I get banned on yearly basis every time that something remotely racial comes upCapture.PNG
So kind of pass this time. But Sub-Saharans (and the odd North African) are massively overrepresented in both in the UCL (That is supossedly a EUROPEAN competition, for sure in the CAF Champions League there are nothing but Africans), and at the World Cup, where an African team (France) has the best results in the last decade (1st and 2nd).

Last edited:
Sorry man, I wrote a proper answer but I get banned on yearly basis every time that something remotely racial comes upView attachment 1009370
So kind of pass this time. But negroes (and the odd North African) are massively overrepresented in both in the UCL (That is supossedly a EUROPEAN competition, for sure in the CAF Champions League there are nothing but Africans), and at the World Cup, where an African team (France) has the best results in the last decade (1st and 2nd).
It's your own fault. You're trying to behave and you can't stop from saying negro!
Though I do suspended once a year myself for similar reasons :p

He’s also of INDIGENOUS decent as is Ronaldo, Garrincha, Romario, Rivaldo, etc. As a native Brazilian there’s no logical reason why you wouldn’t know that I said MULTI-RACIAL because that’s what Brazil is … very, highly, in large numbers, multi-racial.
Yeah it’s the African bruh . Go eat grass

He’s probably mostly European in ancestry. Average afro Brazilian is like 40 percent European, and then neymar is clearly whiter than Edson barboza. But I don’t know what you’s are arguing so

He’s probably mostly European in ancestry. Average afro Brazilian is like 40 percent European, and then neymar is clearly whiter than Edson barboza. But I don’t know what you’s are arguing so
Nah it’s the African. He is mostly Brazilian and African. Trust me dude. The African influence is everywhere.
Why do you think Brazil did so well in Mma so long?
Michael Jordan .
Usain bolt.
Tiger woods y’all
Africa is everywhere

Nah it’s the African. He is mostly Brazilian and African. Trust me dude. The African influence is everywhere.
Why do you think Brazil did so well in Mma so long?
Michael Jordan .
Usain bolt.
Tiger woods y’all
Africa is everywhere
But he probably is mostly European. The average Brazilian pardo is like 70 percent European

But instead of being an NBA or NFL player, it's a dude that was digging ditches in Africa. Life is really stranger than fiction.

"Francis with 8 months of boxing training beats Fury".
A level athlete? Or just juiced to the gills
Before UFC
IMG_4085.jpeg
After
IMG_4086.jpeg

We need UberTS to come back from the dead and hunt down Francis Ngannou<{UberTS}>

I've never watched any NFL, just some short clips here and there, but I'm not surprised to hear that. I've met a lot of Nigerians, including massive Nigerian women with cartoonishly athletic and muscular bodies. That population definitely has some super-athlete genes going around.
The NFL is full of steroids

Back