Francis is the incarnate of the A-Level athlete fantasy

Sorry man, I wrote a proper answer but I get banned on yearly basis every time that something remotely racial comes upView attachment 1009370
So kind of pass this time. But Sub-Saharans (and the odd North African) are massively overrepresented in both in the UCL (That is supossedly a EUROPEAN competition, for sure in the CAF Champions League there are nothing but Africans), and at the World Cup, where an African team (France) has the best results in the last decade (1st and 2nd).

Funny shit. Ironically I can’t go a year without getting an account banned on Reddit. Anyways: 2022 World Cup

1st Place Argentina
IMG_3924.jpeg

2nd Place France
IMG_3926.jpeg

3rd Place Croatia
IMG_3925.jpeg

4th Place Morocco
IMG_3923.jpeg

Looks like it’s very diverse with no predominant race/ethnicity/skin color that dominated the most recent, most popular sporting event in the World. Indigenous & European (South Americans), Slavs, Blacks, and Arab/North Africans all seemed to have found success at the most recent, most popular sporting event in the world.

He’s probably mostly European in ancestry. Average afro Brazilian is like 40 percent European, and then neymar is clearly whiter than Edson barboza. But I don’t know what you’s are arguing so

You’re wasting brain cells conversing with that idiot.

IMG_3927.jpeg

But he probably is mostly European. The average Brazilian pardo is like 70 percent European

“A wise man told me, don’t argue with fools, because people from a distance can’t tell who is who” - Jay Z

IMG_3928.jpeg

Brazil’s 2022 Soccer Team and the highest paid Brazilian soccer player clearly has European, African, and Indigenous blood. No one sane would bet money on the dna test of Neymar & their most recent World Cup squad not coming back multi-racial. Definitely NOT AFRICAN in the context that Pele & Anderson Silva are Afro-Brazilian.

Ngannou is SOOO much more impressive than Greg Hardy too. But I think he's a combat sport prodigy first and foremost.

His father was apparently a stretfighter known for his fighting prowess. Then he goes and digs sand since a child in a training regimen that's the closest thing to the conan movie beginning.

Francis murked both mma and boxing "pros" after a few years of training. If he was American he would have been in NCAA D 1 and declaring for the draft in whatever pro sport he was in.

I'm not so sure about that. I think ngannou is gifted physically obviously but for combat striking sports in particular. It's a gifting both in strength and power as well as the mental part of fighting.

he had to start working at the age of 10 doing physical labor. didn't train boxing until early 20s. that's a long time of hard work to build a base, muscle fiber, etc. a sad story, dude was robbed of a conventional western childhood. glad he is getting his money now, the dude has done it and deserves everything good coming his way.

A guy who was inspired by Tyson (and his own father) to firstly go into boxing, but then just into combat sports in general, would have definitely gone into Murican foorball if he grew up in the US... Because in the US he never would have been inspired by Tyson.... , right?

People have to stop thinking that money is all that matters to people who want to chase a career in sports.

1) Fury is the lineal HW Champ after beating a boring, above average HW Champ. The best thing Klitschko & Fury had going for them is their size/reach. … Let’s not overreact to beating a guy who was on no one’s P4P list, who beat a guy who was on no one’s P4P list.

2) Soccer isn’t dominated by Africans or Blacks. And this is by far the most popular sport in the world. … But Africa is too poor? So is Jamaica and if it can create money, scouts will develop the athletes.

I do personally believe Blacks are disproportionately athletic but society goes to far with it. If it was to the extent that some cuckolds say, then it would be like Sprinting (only 200 meters & 100 meters) in which the scouts would’ve tapped into developing African soccer players and you’d see the most competitive weight classes dominated by Blacks. Furthermore there’s been times in which Brazil had a disproportionate number of champs but people don’t fetishize to the point of sounding ignorant.

I’m far from some hater, I’m just not a dickrider, nor ignorant. This was a 10 round fight and one guy Cleary won Rounds 3,8,(and the round with the elbow thrown). Now we got to read about some dumb racial stereotyping shit.

It's better just to admit Africans are GOAT.

Coming from a pasty white.

They run shit.

<{1-8}>

Lol i was gonna make the same thread yesterday.

now we can truly say stuff like, jones with 6 months of wrestling can win the olympic gold.

or lebron with 1 yr old mma could beat jones.
So 3 years of college wrestling and 3 year high school.
One gold medal for each 6 months? Damn, that means Jones breaks Alexander Kerelin’s record already now just as he is. Minus the shoulder injury obv.

This favor of the week is Africans. Before it was Brazilians. Next will be Russians. How about just admitting you got shit genetics instead race coping?

I'll never understand why people think that athletes in other sports are somehow theee mythical figures.

Hell half the time the best in their respect sports aren't necessarily the best "athletes". Look at Tom Brady. This dude probably wasn't putting up particularly impressive numbers on any "athletic" stat you want to look at like spring time, lifts etc but he's the one of the best to do it. Same with someone like Jordan. He was an impressive physical specimen, but best physical specimen in the nba during his run? Nope. He did what he did through hard work and mental fortitude. And the time of mental fortitude required to play ball sports is way, waaay different than required for fighting. Not knocking it anyway but it's just apples and oranges.

I'll never understand why people think that athletes in other sports are somehow theee mythical figures.

Hell half the time the best in their respect sports aren't necessarily the best "athletes". Look at Tom Brady. This dude probably wasn't putting up particularly impressive numbers on any "athletic" stat you want to look at like spring time, lifts etc but he's the one of the best to do it. Same with someone like Jordan. He was an impressive physical specimen, but best physical specimen in the nba during his run? Nope. He did what he did through hard work and mental fortitude. And the time of mental fortitude required to play ball sports is way, waaay different than required for fighting. Not knocking it anyway but it's just apples and oranges.

like you say, there is different kinds of athleticism. being a high level quarterback in football or a pitcher in baseball, takes a naturally gifted throwing arm. i've seen people have all around mediocre at best athleticism, but incredibly gifted throwing arms

also, timing. take Dustin Pedroia. that guy is a mediocre all around athlete at best. but had world class timing, hence why he could become an MVP in baseball. Mookie Betts is similiar, world class timing. baseball athleticism is a different kind of athleticism that, could actually translate to boxing as long as the play has other athletic attributes in addition to just great timing

also, Michael Jordan. first of all he was one of the most impressive physical athletes in the NBA during his time or any time. he could have been a high level sprinter should he have chosen to. but look at how he did in baseball...

in any case, different sports required different athletic attributes and the best thing any parent or elder figures can do, is to steer young children into the sports that they will have the genetic capabilities to play at a high level

and lol at the race cucks in this thread

If he was born and raised in the US he would be in the NFL and would not be fighting. This is what the sport would look like if these guys spent their whole life training MMA. Jones has two brothers in the NFL, but doesn’t have hands so couldn’t play football (still has elite genetics though). Ngannou and Gane were both born outside of the US.

There’s literally hundreds of A level athletes who would have dominated this sport if trained from a young age. Not some 30 year old cross over.

this, exactly

this, exactly

imagine being a high level boxer and having not just people on the internet, but even boxing commentators and pundits, making this claim all the time that all the best potential boxers are playing basketball or football? i'd imagine that would piss alot of these high level boxers off

is it true? somewhat. there are alot of high level basketball players, football players, and baseball players, and hockey players that have the athleticism to fight at a high level. but do they have the chins though? some do, but i'd reckon most don't

imagine being a high level boxer and having not just people on the internet, but even boxing commentators and pundits, making this claim all the time that all the best potential boxers are playing basketball or football? i'd imagine that would piss alot of these high level boxers off

is it true? somewhat. there are alot of high level basketball players, football players, and baseball players, and hockey players that have the athleticism to fight at a high level. but do they have the chins though? some do, but i'd reckon most don't

Francis has not only the chin, not only the power, which both are off the charts elite by the way, but he also has the instincts for it. Even when his striking style was sloppier, he had the seemingly natural instinct to fire back with counters while getting hit, like in the Overeem fight, and he was even doing it plenty against Fury, at the highest level of boxing.

Very Arguably The best WR, RB, TE, QB AND defensive lineman in the NFL are white ;) So… let’s not get too Carried away with that conversation. Lol

Not only it's false (outside of QB) but you clearly don't understand anything about demographics and percentages <seedat>

Also, as for the combine records : https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...h-press-cone-drills/s4irh4fm14k31ok9e4ijkglnl

In my opinion this thread should be locked by the moderators, but you're a notorious very odd hater, so you had to have a reality check <GOT2>

Back