Goat Chin?

1. Fury hardly committed to any of his punches

2. Ngannou didn’t trust his chin against black beast

CP1515484.jpg
Omg. I was just looking at this picture n was like “is this a shoop?” But then I remembered this atrocity of a fight n realized it was so painful n aggravating to watch I’ve clearly blocked it out of my mind.

Yes I've said for two years now Francis has the best chin I've so far seen.

At HW, don't expect him to let his hands go like Mark Hunt cause nearly anybody can end you at that size.

At HW, don't expect him to let his hands go like Mark Hunt cause nearly anybody can end you at that size.

He let em go against Bigi Boy

We've never seen his chin tested. Stipe rocked him but lacks power, fury isn’t a huge power puncher either and it’s harder to KO someone with boxing gloves.

Lol stop with that overrated power, dude briefly knocked down a fat out of shape Fury who was having trouble standing all fight and a bunch of 40 year old wash ups in MMA.

The only remotely young guys he’s faced have walked through his windmills and pieced him up. Prime Stipe, Black Beast, even one dimensional Cyril Gane made him look ridiculous in the stand up.

Also for the record, I think Black Beast punches harder
This, it’s obvious fury just fought sloppy and didn’t take the fight seriously. The punch was illegal and behind the ear btw.

1. Fury hardly committed to any of his punches

2. Ngannou didn’t trust his chin against black beast

CP1515484.jpg

i fucking love that pic because it makes that fight look like a war but the fight in reality was hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Fuck this p4p nonsense, the HW with the best chin is the GOAT chin, similar to punch

270lb hitting you square on the chin and you don't go down = granite

have any of you guys been hit by a genuine HW? Doesn't have to be a pro fighter, but someone that looks like a HW, not someone weighing over 230 just from eating cheetos and would be a buck 50 in shape

Fuck this p4p nonsense, the HW with the best chin is the GOAT chin, similar to punch

270lb hitting you square on the chin and you don't go down = granite

have any of you guys been hit by a genuine HW? Doesn't have to be a pro fighter, but someone that looks like a HW, not someone weighing over 230 just from eating cheetos and would be a buck 50 in shape
Agreed brother.
p4p is nonsense
Thats why Jones is the GOAT
Some people argue DJ is more skilled or better pound for pound, or if he became a giant with the same skills he can beat Jones. None of that matters, lock him up with Jones and Jones would tear his limbs off

Agreed brother.
p4p is nonsense
Thats why Jones is the GOAT
Some people argue DJ is more skilled or better pound for pound, or if he became a giant with the same skills he can beat Jones. None of that matters, lock him up with Jones and Jones would tear his limbs off

Jones could use DJ to clean between his teeth
DJ is a bad dude, but he is still the size of a high school kid pre puperty

Edit

I know mighty mouse can kick my ass before some fat, weird neckbeard states the obvious, but the above holds true

I still watch low weight classes, as they are fast and obviously very skilled. But the big men and even middle sized is where it is at

GOAT Jones would slap the whole roster of midgets at the same time!

Jones could use DJ to clean between his teeth
DJ is a bad dude, but he is still the size of a high school kid pre puperty

I still watch low weight classes, as they are fast and obviously very skilled. But the big men and even middle sized is where it is at

GOAT Jones would slap the whole roster of midgets at the same time!
Yeah DJ is a legend
To me he is by far the mini-GOAT or midget GOAT, which is an incredible accomplishment, considering theres a lot of exceptionally skilled midgets, like Volk, Cejudo, Cruz etc

Honestly its not fair to place these midgets or even grown fighter against Jones. He needs to start fighting animals like lions or fully grown silver back gorillas for it to be remotely competitive

Yeah DJ is a legend
To me he is by far the mini-GOAT or midget GOAT, which is an incredible accomplishment, considering theres a lot of exceptionally skilled midgets, like Volk, Cejudo, Cruz etc

Honestly its not fair to place these midgets or even grown fighter against Jones. He needs to start fighting animals like lions or fully grown silver back gorillas for it to be remotely competitive

But would that not be cruelty to animals?
Imagine the vegans trying to cancel goat jones for killing lions and tigers with his bare hands?

But would that not be cruelty to animals?
Imagine the vegans trying to cancel goat jones for killing lions and tigers with his bare hands?
Thats true I never thought about it
But remember, Jones is a Saint with a heart of pure gold. There is zero chance Jones would kill an animal despite being very capable. He would probably just wrestle the tiger and apply just enough pressure for them to tap. Then he would pay for their hospital expenses because he is a generous man

he surely felt it, it phased him few times, but luckily fury doesnt always follow up with punches

Thats true I never thought about it
But remember, Jones is a Saint with a heart of pure gold. There is zero chance Jones would kill an animal despite being very capable. He would probably just wrestle the tiger and apply just enough pressure for them to tap. Then he would pay for their hospital expenses because he is a generous man

Yes that was shameful of me to suggest he would kill a helpless lion
He would gently cuddle it to submission and then take it for a walk after the fight

Hendo, Hunt and Nelson.

Holloway chin is insane but he's not fighting that many punchers

Back