Media Sean O’Malley disagrees with UFC fighters & fans

He only congratulated Ngannou because it opens the door for him to box and gives him a chance. I doubt it and if the fight with Omalley and Davis gets made, Omalley is going to get embarrassed and rightfully so

So Francis is officially a can now because O’Mally says so and you know he is never wrong .

So Francis is officially a can now because O’Mally says so and you know he is never wrong .
0*OB4BSJrDXdvewC6O.gif

I thought most people scored it for tyson but were happy for ngannou for it being close

I thought 95-94 Tyson was the fair score, i thought he outpointed him for most of the rounds, very little damage, but i thought he won, specially a SD with two 95-94's shows how close it was. Considering my prediction was a TKO stoppage, this is a win for Ngannou imo, he has the world watching and will get another payday, if not more.

I had this score too but I completely understand the shock factor of actually saying that outloud. This is beyond impressive stuff...the only bad news for Francis is Tyson may have under prepared and now that every one has been put on notice someone like Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua wont underprepare and are huge punchers.

Tyson looked soft even for Tyson and I am not sure why he struggled so hard in finding Francis' head that night. He usually doesnt have a hard time landing a few punches. He had whatever curse Izzy caught that night against Strickland.

It's insane to just start your HW career with Tyson Fury and arguably lose by 1 point in your pro boxing debut. BTW I was rooting for Francis.

He only congratulated Ngannou because it opens the door for him to box and gives him a chance. I doubt it and if the fight with Omalley and Davis gets made, Omalley is going to get embarrassed and rightfully so
No door will open again ever if the fighters in the UFC.

Boxing fans know who won and boxing fans know why. If we were to herald Ngannou as the second best HW in the world for how good he looked against Fury, then we'd also be sitting here talking about what a top 5 talent Otto Wallin is. Truth is, Fury is only as consistent as the shits he gives.

Having said that, that's about the best it could have gone for Frank without getting the victory. He did spelt superbly in his role and showed you can't take him lightly, no matter how good you are. If AJ were to fight him next, as some rumors suggest, no one should be surprised how "safe" AJ will try to be for at least the first half. And for how 'low level' boxers try to put MMA fighters, that's a big compliment to what Ngannou can do

I thought 95-94 Tyson was the fair score, i thought he outpointed him for most of the rounds, very little damage, but i thought he won, specially a SD with two 95-94's shows how close it was. Considering my prediction was a TKO stoppage, this is a win for Ngannou imo, he has the world watching and will get another payday, if not more.
Ngannou is fighting on the Dec 23rd date that Tyson Fury can't because he's too beat up. By that criteria ALONE, how the fuck did Fury win?

If two guys fight and after the fight is over one walks home, and the other leaves in an ambulance, I'm pretty sure the ambulance rider lost.

Ngannou is fighting on the Dec 23rd date that Tyson Fury can't because he's too beat up. By that criteria ALONE, how the fuck did Fury win?

If two guys fight and after the fight is over one walks home, and the other leaves in an ambulance, I'm pretty sure the ambulance rider lost.
Thats not the scoring criteria tho, round by round on a 10 point system is, Fury won.

The very fact that it's a debate is full on mindbending. Francis is a G!
This right here, everyone including me thought Francis would get obliterated, but he made it close. That's a big embarrassment for Fury.

This right here, everyone including me thought Francis would get obliterated, but he made it close. That's a big embarrassment for Fury.
Ngannou survive in Fury game and everyone know Fury doesn't last 1 minute in Ngannou Game that is MMA, It's a loss for Professional boxing.

How dare he aggree with the official score! MUST BE A SHILL OMG OMG!!!!!

Ngannou received the Biggest Pay day in his carrer, Fury can't hurt him and He Knockdown Fury.

F9j-YVCWQAAq82w.jpg

images

Ngannou Won the War!!

I am cool with Fury winning. It just looks bad because he is supposed to demolish Francis in terms of technical skill.

Only N'Gonenow nutthuggers think he won.

It's Copid 19 around here these huggers have no hope only cope.

Classic. When opinions are split roughly down the middle, the half who disagree with me are shills or haters or nuthuggers.

This. It’s a strange hill to die on. Was a close fight. Wasn’t 96-93 IMO but I wouldn’t call a fury win a robbery. In the same respect had Frances got the nod I wouldn’t be calling it a ggg/canelo 1

When one guy is an almost 40 year old MMA fighter making his boxing debut, and the other is being hailed as the best HW boxer of his era, the boxer better win that fight quickly and easily. Whatever the official result might say anything less is a loss.

Back