Media Sean O’Malley disagrees with UFC fighters & fans

Ngannou received the Biggest Pay day in his carrer, Fury can't hurt him and He Knockdown Fury.

F9j-YVCWQAAq82w.jpg
It is so ironic that the logo above Tyson's head looks like a spinner.

It's perfectly reasonable to think Tyson won, I personally didn't but I don't understand how people are calling it a robbery.

Thats not the scoring criteria tho, round by round on a 10 point system is, Fury won.
Yep.
I just disagree in general principle.
We all get that bruising and cuts can vary by person.
But the scoring criteria is proven a failure in this case where Francis can fight two months later and Fury can't.

Sean O'Malley has to. That's his only argument for 'winning' against Yan. "I outboxed him, look at this totally accurate made up numbers about punches I 'landed'! Totally 'outboxed' him!"

Crazy how much group think is involved in combat sports. 2 ppl say that Francis should have won and all of a sudden the whole community is screaming robbery. Just because Fury got dropped in one of ten rounds does not mean he lost, that’s not how boxing is scored

Crazy how much group think is involved in combat sports. 2 ppl say that Francis should have won and all of a sudden the whole community is screaming robbery. Just because Fury got dropped in one of ten rounds does not mean he lost, that’s not how boxing is scored
I don't care about Judges, Box Rules Ngannou won the War even if he lost the fight.

This Fight Make MMA looks good and Boxing looks Bad, The whole purpose of the fight it's make Ngannou looks like shit and he Knockdown Fury in his game.

A close fight between a legit HW boxing champion and a debut boxer is a win for the debut boxer. Even if he loses, he wins. He didn't get embarrassed and he not only went the distance but made it competitive enough to make it a majority decision. And he got the knockdown.

I think it's fair to say Tyson Fury won the fight, but at the same time, you really can't criticize Francis at all. He did better than everyone expected. He made it a close fight. Nobody expected that! Nobody!

And anyone still trying to talk shit about Francis Ngannou is a fucking idiot. If anyone has something critical to say - let me know so I can laugh in your face

I'm fairly certain anyone who takes their bias out of it and rewatches the fight with emotions completely out of the picture, they will see how you can easily score 6 rounds for Fury. This is not MMA. It's boxing. The boring rounds where neither guy did much, Fury did just a bit more.

That's taking nothing away from Francis, Fury should be embarrassed. I just think this idea that it was a robbery is purely the emotion of the fight. Rogan said Francis won 6-7 rounds. THAT is batshit crazy.

There are 3 rounds Francis clearly won. The rest he really did nothing at all.

Back