Media Nate Diaz takes jab at PFL, Jake Paul, and Ngannou

Is Francis Ngannou back tracking to the minor leagues by going to the PFL?

• Total voters
i still wouldnt be surprised if he fought jake in pfl. it would surprise me if jake beat him though

Now that a Conor fight might be back on the table it makes sense to ditch a Jake Paul fight.

PFL has offered Nate 10 million to fight Jake after Nate originally excepted. Nate is so fearful he'll lose that he's passing up on 10 million. That's Dillion Danis quality shit.

i still wouldnt be surprised if he fought jake in pfl. it would surprise me if jake beat him though
Jakes a way better wrestler and much younger and bigger. I think he would beat Nate actually, and Nate knows it.

Nate has fought way tougher competition and lost. Why would he be afraid of Jake Paul? The guy has been fighting killers in the UFC for a decade.
Nate isn't afraid to lose to legit fighters, he's afraid to lose to a YouTuber in MMA, big difference.

Jakes a way better wrestler and much younger and bigger. I think he would beat Nate actually, and Nate knows it.
i think both paul brothers wrestling is way overrated. did they even make it to states? he is younger and stronger but i think nate subs him fairly easily

PFL has offered Nate 10 million to fight Jake after Nate originally excepted. Nate is so fearful he'll lose that he's passing up on 10 million. That's Dillion Danis quality shit.
The Jake fight isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If there's any chance in hell of getting UFC 300 vs Conor he should take that now. We know UFC wants Conor to fight, Conor wants to fight, Conor is in the testing pool, so I reckon Nate is at least a top 5 option here.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. Jake beats him in a striking contest, and now he's like, "I'd rather fight real fighters." Isn't this the same dude who criticizes Khabib for grappling? What exactly does he want, a cringey mixed-rules contest?

I guess that's the kind of response you'll get when you're known for being MMA's punching bag.

Nate Diaz spitting some truth once again. Nate Diaz takes a funny dig at P(ussy)FL, Jake Paul..... and Francis Ngannou who backtracked from the UFC to PFL lol.

Butthurt cuz they didn't pay him what he wanted for that Jake Paul MMA fight

its amazing to me people like Nate exist. talk shit about anything and everyone completely oblivious how stupid and pathetic it looks. you just lost to Jake Paul, Nate. Didnt just lose but got damn near DOMINATED round after round. Did you even win a round? Not to mention you almost have as many loses as wins in MMA.

And to even mention Francis. the lineal UFC HW champion that just boxed the ears off the lineal boxing HW champion

Jake Paul should literally be the favorite in an MMA fight if Nate wasnt blatantly ducking that. Literally. That says all that needs to be said about Nate.

Do you really believe that? It'd be an easy pay day for a lot of money. He'd rather take harder fights in the UFC for less money because why? To dodge jake paul?

yes. Because he will lose to everybody. Would get ragdolled in mma by Jake Paul. And I’m a Diaz fan.

Can you think of anyone that Nate would look good against. He looked bad against tony ferguson and I can’t recall the last fight he looked decent in.
Pettis maybe?

We need a third option

- Yes UfC has better competition but who cares when you get rich from boxing

Nate Diaz spitting some truth once again. Nate Diaz takes a funny dig at P(ussy)FL, Jake Paul..... and Francis Ngannou who backtracked from the UFC to PFL lol.

"I'd rather fight real fighters"

Says the guy who did the same thing as Francis, except he didn't leave with the belt and he boxed a Paul instead of the Heavyweight champ.

Nate is permabaked
He’s got like 5 lines he just recycles

Nate is a can. He's only accomplished getting paid to get beat up

Back