Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Why weren’t they attacking the other kids? Because then it is a fair fight. Pussies don’t play that game. And I certainly didn’t see any white kids involved in the attack on the video. And like I told the others. It wouldn’t matter what the reason was for 15 white kids jumping a black kid and beating him to death. He could have raped one of their sisters and the media and everyone else would be calling it a hate crime and saying they were vigilantes. Instead, this kid had the audacity to try and stop a group of monsters from beating up a friend, so they beat him to death.

I’m not sure none of the white kids weren’t involved. One of the kids in a black hoodie was definitely not black. Either way it counters your narrative that he was attacked because of his race.

Schools and social groups have been like that my entire life & I'm in my late 30s. Grew up in the Northeast part of a Northeast state.

I remember getting called into the principle's office for sitting with a white girl on the school bus. We were friends & she asked if I could sit with her so we could play games and sing songs. Her dad called the school and demanded the school didn't have Black boys sit with his daughter. So the principle tried enforcing the rule.
My father went to jail that day........

I have been suspended and even expelled from school due to physically retaliating against people calling me the N-word, Making fun of me being bi-racial, and antisemitism due to my mom being Jewish.

When are you saying the "schools turned racist?"

My grade school and high-school had multiple race riots where the racist white gang fought the Black kids, the skateboarders, & the people who had Black friends in their social groups.
None of this happened.

And there it is.

Oh the cries of "race baiter" in some threads, and then the "look at this obviously racial _____" in other threads.

You're perfectly fine with race-baiting, just so long as it's your preferred flavor. Otherwise this quite clearly is just perpetuating the problem.

Nah, I hate all violent scumbags and race based hate crimes no matter who does it. And I hate the fucking hypocrisy of whining about one crime and ignoring all the others.

You think locking teenagers up for life helps the victim or their families? What's fucked up is your vengeance view of justice.

And for the record there are plenty of people who have killed people in their pasts, specifically when they were young, and reformed their lives to go on to become revered. At least it's clear that you dont give a single solitary f*ck about depriving children of the chance to do that. You're perfectly fine condemning their entire existence beyond the worst thing you're aware of that they did.

Oh, so now we’re not punishing these violent criminals. Sounds about right

giphy.gif

Oh, so now we’re not punishing these violent criminals. Sounds about right

As we all know, giving slaps on the wrists to violent offenders is the best way to get them on the right path. They're grateful for the second chance, learn their lesson, and usually grow up to be lawyers and doctors.

Don't get it twisted. when you reply to me with lame banality, I will dunk on you. Balls in your face. If you have a problem with that, I will continue to dunk on you. If you simp for mods, you already know. Any time you want to shift this over to pms lmk, we can get down and dirty there too
Don't PM or harass me after you cried about ignoring me. That won't end well for you.
Stick to the topic at hand or move along.

Don't PM or harass me after you cried about ignoring me. That won't end well for you.
Stick to the topic at hand or move along.

Come out of your shell honey. you don't need an audience to witness how bad you are destroying me in our secret hideaway

The problem is our prisons make very little attempts at rehabilitating someone, and instead just become schools where criminals can hone their skills.

I myself was incarcerated for almost 3 years in a SoCal prison (Donovan). While they did have a little bit of what we called programming, the seats were very limited and there were long waiting lists to do something like carpentry or automotive mechanics.

And I truly believe that the best way we can rehabilitate someone is by giving them something else to do - such as trade skills or similar. The problem is that it seems that 90% of the people who are incarcerated and released, are released right back in to the same situation that landed them in prison in the first place. The only way they know how to support themselves is through crimes, so they almost always fall back on that because it's all they know. Not to mention since there is literally nothing to do all day, they can meet and brainstorm with other criminals to commit even more crimes once released. Couple all of that with how difficult it is to get employment with a felony on your record (or multiple) and prison just becomes a revolving door.

If you ask me, there certainly is a contingent of violent prisoners who are beyond rehabilitating. They should be executed IMO. For ultra violent crimes like rape, or beating someone over the head with a pipe, etc., these people have something wrong with their brains and should be terminated. Not only are they a danger to the general public, but also to prison staff and their fellow inmates.

As to the OP, I'd have to know more about the story before I decided what should be done with the group of kids. Was it just one or two kids stomping on his head? Was it just a freak accident that he died? Were they all trying to stomp his head? Was he stabbed? I just don't know enough. When I was incarcerated there was a guy who had just gotten transferred from a juvenile facility, he had stabbed his own mother something like 32 times, killing her, when he was 16 or 17, and only received a sentence of like 10 years. To me, that shit is ridiculous. Prisons are full of guys who rape multiple people violently, only to get sentences of like 3-5 years with 60% off for good behavior. IMO, these people have serious problems with their brain and should just be put down. There is no rehabilitation. They serve a few measly years, get released, and do the same exact thing all over again.

So my stance on capital punishment is that it should be reserved for violent offenders. And I'm not talking about violence involving two gangs who are beefing with each other - that at least is a little understandeable. I'm talking about the people who target helpless men, women, and children with unspeakable acts of horrible violence. For example - imagine 2 gang members commit a home invasion robbery with a firearrm. Technically that is considered a violent crime. But let's say the two gang members don't actually hurt anyone, and simply make off with their valuables. That would not be a capital punishment case, IMO. Now imagine you have 2 different gang members who perform a home invasion robbery where they pistol whip the homeowner and rape his wife violently, taking turns on her and using all kinds of inanimate objects to penetrate her for fun. Those 2 gang members should be put to death after their legal defense has been exhausted and there is no question as to their guilt.

Thanks very much for your input. I'll just say that when a society starts marring the line between justice and vengeance that's not a good sign at all. Deeming children unfixable because of a single instance in their lives even if it had a grave consequence is not a good place to be. Just leads to lower classes of peoe behaving a certain way not because it's a right way to behave, bit because they're terrorized into doing so. And it's even further laughable that this tends to come from people who scream the most about hating when people force them to do things in the spirit that it might endanger the lives of others.

I've always seen it as just selective disdain for those people.

Back