Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

They'd leave the race-bating horseshit out of any charges since it's contradicted by the victim's family and charge everyone involved accordingly.

Bet they’d have no problems getting in line with the rest of progressive DAs and charge a group of white kids beating a black kid to death with hate crimes. You’re a fucking retard if you don’t think a group of white kids targeting other kids don’t pick their targets based upon race. You can’t be that stupid, or can you?

black teens and adults have no problem murdering the shit out of each other. They excel at it, but when they’re looking for someone to bully, they pick smaller, weaker, white kids that they know not enough people to beat them down will get involved. You see this shit in inner cities every single day. A mob of kids like this beating and stomping someone while everyone else just sits and watches. They don’t have the courage or the background growing up watching this shit to get involved. It was like someone hit a hive or murder hornets and eventually, people will get sick of simply accepting it

I’m not sure none of the white kids weren’t involved. One of the kids in a black hoodie was definitely not black. Either way it counters your narrative that he was attacked because of his race.

Ok. It’s not a hate crime. Happy? It’s just another day in the lives of kids like this. Violent, murdering psychopaths that grow up watching it and think it’s normal. Maybe they didn’t pick on the original kid because of his race. I doubt it, but ok. But when one other kid dared to stand up and tell them to give it back, it was almost like a hive mind where they all attacked on cue. Not sure it’s any better. And the fact that you see this on video after video after video after video. And that doesn’t change the facts that the media didn’t cover this and they absolutely would have been all over this if it had been reversed. If you don’t believe that, well, you’re a fucking retard

^ ex cop who boycotted BLM btw

Youre god damned right i did. Still do. Grifter, criminal, fraudulent organization that has done zero good with the 90 or so million dollars they collected except buy mansions for their higher ups. Meanwhile, puddingheads like you sat back and clapped while they burned cities and looted. Really something to be proud of-supporting these fucking cunts. They, and you, can keep looking the other way while black kids/men shoot each other in alarming numbers. 52% of all homicide victims, 54% of all homicide suspects. Pretty fucking impressive for 6% of the population. Way to excel at something.

Youre god damned right i did. Still do. Grifter, criminal, fraudulent organization that has done zero good with the 90 or so million dollars they collected except buy mansions for their higher ups. Meanwhile, puddingheads like you sat back and clapped while they burned cities and looted. Really something to be proud of-supporting these fucking cunts. They, and you, can keep looking the other way while black kids/men shoot each other in alarming numbers. 52% of all homicide victims, 54% of all homicide suspects. Pretty fucking impressive for 6% of the population. Way to excel at something.
not racist at all btw

Not sentencing them to life without parole at 15-18 =/= not punishing them.

Sounds about right.

I didn’t say life. But letting them out when they’re 21 is ridiculous and pathetic

Nah, I knew and expected it to happen. Not mad. This issue got some time in the sun and wasn’t buried in a giant thread for a few hours. But, just like the media, this story got buried
So Fox News is MSM. They parrot a lot of the things many of you say about these cases.
Why don't you think Fox News is pushing the story?

Again, locking a 15-17 year-old kid away until they DIE is not justice, its vengeance.

These 15-17 year-old "kids", beat a guy to death. Way past the age of knowing right from wrong. What is "justice" to the guy's family, in your mind? Six months in the juvenile system? I mean, all they did was beat a guy to death.

So Fox News is MSM. They parrot a lot of the things many of you say about these cases.
Why don't you think Fox News is pushing the story?

First, I don’t watch or read Fox News, cnn, or msm. They are way too partisan. I have my Facebook stream that I will read and if something interests me, I may look up other sources. So I don’t parrot anything from them. If they come up while I am looking for sources, I may use them or compare them to others, but I don’t look for them. In this case, I purposely did.

Why aren’t they covering this? My first thought was I had no idea. This story seems made for them, but after some thought, I am guessing that no one else has picked it up and it never crossed their radar. I really don’t know why fox isn’t covering it. I have suspicions about the others.

edit: this just in, Fox News is now covering the story. I have to go watch a movie with my wife, but I will get back to you on this. They covered it at 334-coincidence that I started a thread before them and then they picked it up….I think not

https://www.foxnews.com/us/las-vegas-teen-beaten-death-mob-attackers-outside-high-school

Bet they’d have no problems getting in line with the rest of progressive DAs and charge a group of white kids beating a black kid to death with hate crimes. You’re a fucking retard if you don’t think a group of white kids targeting other kids don’t pick their targets based upon race. You can’t be that stupid, or can you?

black teens and adults have no problem murdering the shit out of each other. They excel at it, but when they’re looking for someone to bully, they pick smaller, weaker, white kids that they know not enough people to beat them down will get involved. You see this shit in inner cities every single day. A mob of kids like this beating and stomping someone while everyone else just sits and watches. They don’t have the courage or the background growing up watching this shit to get involved. It was like someone hit a hive or murder hornets and eventually, people will get sick of simply accepting it

Mate, if you want to make an overarching "Black Kids are Attacking White Kids" megathread, go nuts.

But in this thread, you are injecting racist conjecture into a case that you didn't do your background work on. The victims own family has rebutted the idea that their kid was jumped by 15 people because he was white. It looks like a fight broke out between a mass of people and this poor kid got hit and killed. Obviously the cops will investigate and charge whomever they can find laid a hand on him.

So what I object to is you putting some racist spin on it by manipulating a few key facts (that it was a mass of about 15 people fighting, not just 15 v 1; and that the victim wasn't targeted because he was white).

Given your little rant above, and the fact that you constantly get threads dumped/merged due to race baiting, maybe you should just stick to the more concrete parts not speculate on the rest.

Oh, and it's silly to cry about a story not being covered by the MSM, when you source your post with two stories from the MSM.

Mate, if you want to make an overarching "Black Kids are Attacking White Kids" megathread, go nuts.

But in this thread, you are injecting racist conjecture into a case that you didn't do your background work on. The victims own family has rebutted the idea that their kid was jumped by 15 people because he was white. It looks like a fight broke out between a mass of people and this poor kid got hit and killed. Obviously the cops will investigate and charge whomever they can find laid a hand on him.

So what I object to is you putting some racist spin on it by manipulating a few key facts (that it was a mass of about 15 people fighting, not just 15 v 1; and that the victim wasn't targeted because he was white).

Given your little rant above, and the fact that you constantly get threads dumped/merged due to race baiting, maybe you should just stick to the more concrete parts not speculate on the rest.

Oh, and it's silly to cry about a story not being covered by the MSM, when you source your post with two stories from the MSM.

The irony is thick enough to put between two slices of bread and have a hearty sandwich. You claimed earlier that I twist things to fit my narrative? I didn’t start the “this is a hate crime” line of discussion, yet here you are, “twisting” it into the whole idea behind the thread.

In the OP, I do not call this a hate crime. I said I couldn’t understand why the larger media outlets weren’t covering this story, however, if it were the other way around-it wound circle the country’s media circuits multiple times and would probably even make headlines in the uk because they also eat up any USA is anti-black racist and it makes those London cucks happy to see how bad the US is compared to them(now whites make up 36% of pop).

When someone else said it was a hate crime, I said I wouldn’t be convinced otherwise, however, unless there is specific proof that it is racially motivated, then nothing will happen with it. They could be stomping this kid yelling “fuck you mayo/white bread” and the left would be saying “what, so that young man doesn’t like mayonnaise or wants whole wheat-the healthier option.”

so to recap, I never said in the OP that this was a hate crime and I am 100% sure that if this was a single black kid being annihilated by that many white kids, it would be a large story and ben crump would be involved and suing the school, and maybe even the potus would reach out to the family to say how sorry he was and ask if there’s anything they can do.

So I said, based upon my experience and knowing what I do about violent culture and seeing so many other videos, reading articles and even studies on the subject-which I will have to dig up here in a bit, but I am going to bed now, but there is a huge violence problem in the black community, and I personally feel of all the flavors, they hold onto the most anger and hate and they take that out on white and Asian people any time the opportunity presents itself. It’s possible I am wrong and all the videos of 5-6 black males and female jumping a line white personal could just be something violent within every one involved and they synchronized their attack like they had it preplanned it “ok, John, when I hit him, you jump in.” They get off on the violence, stewed cred, and clout. It’s something to daydream about while they are working on their homework. So I may be wrong about the hate aspect this but right about the culture of violence these kids were raised up in. It’s not genetic or instinct for these kids to automatically jump in every single time. They learn this because that’s how fights happen in the hood. And you’re a fucking fool if you don’t think it gave those kids bonars because the kid was white. Maybe they would have jumped a black male that told them to give the stuff back, but I doubt it and if they did, it wouldn’t be this bad.

and I didn’t cite msm. I cited yahoo only it was the largest news covering the story when i started the thread. Since then, fox has come on aboard probably because they heard I started this thread.

not racist at all btw

Behold the field where I grow my fucks….it is barren. I don’t care if you think I am racist. Boy oh boy, those pesky facts that come up so often when it comes to blm. Why? Because they riot and protest and cry and murder over total shitheads. Alton sterling was a pedo with a gun that he was actively trying to pull from his pocket while fighting with police when he was shot in 2016 and the blm riots and “mostly peaceful protests” that took place ended with nine cops killed, 2 black civilians killed, and 12 cops seriously wounded. All over sterling the pedo. So again, I don’t support blm? Fucking A right I don’t: no way am I gonna support the group and movement that kills cops, loots stores, burns towns all for racial reckoning over some guys that if they got shot in the streets by anyone other than a cop or a white person, they would step over to pick up a quarter. black lives only matter when it’s a cop or a white man.

This story is interesting not only because of the SJW angle, but a homeless woman had a guy in a state with some of the strictest gun laws

Anyways, RIP

In one of the most Californian stories out there. Large group of marauding thieves use a car stolen from a police impound lot (go figure?), and use it to ransack this small business, as a democrat who will likely continue to vote democrat cries about elected officials <45>

In one of the most Californian stories out there. Large group of marauding thieves use a car stolen from a police impound lot (go figure?), and use it to ransack this small business, as a democrat who will likely continue to vote democrat cries about elected officials <45>

what's the big deal! Crime has always existed! ~ @Siver!

what's the big deal! Crime has always existed! ~ @Siver!

Crime's happening in the UK, but nobody is bleating on about it being some new form of anything.

I guess it's because it's not a hysterical narrative from the MSM.

If it was, they'd probably be doing what you guys are doing. Plenty of people here fall hook, line and sinker, too.

The hysteria here is supposed to be 'stop the boats', but it's not really working as most people are jaded by the right wing press/government.

Behold the field where I grow my fucks….it is barren. I don’t care if you think I am racist. Boy oh boy, those pesky facts that come up so often when it comes to blm. Why? Because they riot and protest and cry and murder over total shitheads. Alton sterling was a pedo with a gun that he was actively trying to pull from his pocket while fighting with police when he was shot in 2016 and the blm riots and “mostly peaceful protests” that took place ended with nine cops killed, 2 black civilians killed, and 12 cops seriously wounded. All over sterling the pedo. So again, I don’t support blm? Fucking A right I don’t: no way am I gonna support the group and movement that kills cops, loots stores, burns towns all for racial reckoning over some guys that if they got shot in the streets by anyone other than a cop or a white person, they would step over to pick up a quarter. black lives only matter when it’s a cop or a white man.
That's a lot of words just to say heil siegel or whatever the slogan on your bedroom wall is

Crime's happening in the UK, but nobody is bleating on about it being some new form of anything.

I guess it's because it's not a hysterical narrative from the MSM.

If it was, they'd probably be doing what you guys are doing. Plenty of people here fall hook, line and sinker, too.

The hysteria here is supposed to be 'stop the boats', but it's not really working as most people are jaded by the right wing press/government.
We see mobs of thieves every day now. It wasn't as prevalent a few years back.

Last edited:

California father arrested after son used his stolen gun to kill 10-year-old boy: police

Arkete Davis, 53, is charged with gun felonies and accessory to murder after shooting in Sacramento County, California

Police arrested a California father and his 10-year-old son on Saturday after the young boy allegedly shot and killed another 10-year-old using a stolen weapon.

The son allegedly found the stolen firearm inside his father's vehicle. Police responded to reports of a shooting in Sacramento County to find the second boy unresponsive and bleeding from the head and neck, police wrote in a public statement.

"Simultaneously, witnesses at the scene told Deputies that the individual(s) responsible for the shooting ran into a nearby apartment," the Sheriff's Office said. "Deputies called out all the individuals from that apartment and detained everyone without incident. Detained from the apartment were an adult and two juveniles."

Police arrested Arkete Davis, 53, and his son, who police did not name.

"Homicide Detectives and Crime Scene investigators responded to the scene, interviewed witnesses, and gathered evidence. Based on their investigation, they learned one of the juveniles detained, also a 10-year-old male, went to his father’s (Davis) vehicle to get him cigarettes. He then took a gun from inside the vehicle and bragged that his father had a gun," police wrote.

"He then proceeded to shoot the victim once and ran into a nearby apartment. Detectives located a firearm in a nearby trashcan, where Davis is believed to have tried to dispose of it. Detectives confirmed that Davis was legally prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm," police added.

Police said the 10-year-old boy was transported to the hospital, where he was later pronounced

Davis faces several felony firearm charges in addition to child endangerment and accessory to a crime after the fact. His son, being held in a youth detention facility, is being charged with murder.

Davis is being held on a $500,000 bail. Police added that the firearm used in the shooting was reported stolen in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-father-arrested-son-used-stolen-gun-kill-10-year-old-boy

Family identified Keith "KJ" Frierson as the 10-year-old boy shot and killed Saturday afternoon
240101-boy-shot-keith-frierson-mn-1000-8b42b0.jpg

I hate irresponsible gun owners.

from another article:
According to Every Town for Gun Safety, a nonprofit that advocates against gun violence and advocates for gun control, an average of at least one gun is taken from a car every 15 minutes.

Their analysis of FBI data found in 2020 an estimated 40,000 guns were taken from cars across 271 cities. This is a stark increase from a decade ago when that same data showed fewer than 4,000 guns were taken from cars.

Back