Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

3.) Jamie Gertz from Still Standing
jg1.gif

I see you are a man of culture as well...

Last edited:
Still Standing was my choice. Loved her. Not only was she hot as hell but she was the opposite of the typical sitcom mom. She wasn't the moral compass always rolling her eyes at the fat slob dad. She was often just as clueless as he was and got into just as many hijinks. Felt like they both had no idea what they were doing raising kids but they were in it together

jg1.gif

Came here to post this chick. Never watched the show but god damn.

Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99

Conventionally attractive + cute personality + probably low-key smarter than me=exactly my type (I actually prefer Rosa, but she goes the entire show without being married, so she is technically disqualified). In real life the fact that she's a cop would probably be a deal breaker, but the show whitewashes the hell out of the reality of police, so I won't hold it against her.

Sypha Belnades from Castlevania

Like Amy, she's pretty, cute, and smart, plus she has a cute accent. I don't think she and Trevor were actually ever technical married in the show though, so she might be disqualified.

This is the correct answer. Winona all day
View attachment 1012343
What??? Winona was a stupid cunt. She stole money from the evidence locker and risked Raylan's career by having him cover it up, and drove a wedge between Raylan and his boss, the only guy that ever looked out for him.

And after all that, she still dumps him.

Not to mention the fact that she wasn't interested in him until he started dating Ava. It was like she only got involved long enough to screw up his relationship with her.

She's like Jenny from Forrest Gump. Evil bitch always fucking up his life.

WASPs certainly thought so.
And everyone else, including a huge chunk of black men who drop poor black women at the drop of a hat the first chance they get with a White woman, the majority of which are fat, disgusting slobs.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when men have to resort to thinking about fictional characters to find someone who would actually make a good wife in 2023...

Back