Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

I stand by what I said a hundred percent.

Great, now you can provide some evidence to back up what you said, don't get shy now.
And everyone else, including a huge chunk of black men who drop poor black women at the drop of a hat the first chance they get with a White woman, the majority of which are fat, disgusting slobs.
I don’t think black guys who go for White women care what religion a White woman is, any more than they care how much she weighs.

I’m sorry that black men dating White women offends you so much.

The significance of the WASP thing isn't that people care what religion women are, but that a WASP woman in an American context means the kind of middle- to upper-middle class, attractive, moral and often well-reared and educated women that was held up (rightly or wrongly) as the ideal of womenhood in America for the longest time.

It's not strange if minorities are attracted to those women as well as they have grown up with seeing them presented as an ideal on their TV-sets.

OT, I'm also picking Claire Dunphy from Modern Family. She's attractive, smart and organized. She's a great mom and a good partner. She's also a bit bossy, but that's not always a bad trait in a mother and wife.

Mr.s Mcmurray on letterkenny

Great, now you can provide some evidence to back up what you said, don't get shy now.
Find evidence that a lot of black guys date fat, ugly White women? LOL. Go to a supermarket sometime, nimrod.

Prove the sky is blue!

As for why black men might be more inclined to date an overweight White woman, it’s likely because obesity is more common among blacks. At least, that’s the conclusion by the NIH.

Just for shits and giggles, here is the far-left rag Medium opining on why black guys date fat White women:

I love how you’ve just given up on trying to prove your ignorant claims about the acronym WASP. What a pathetic turd. But don’t give up trying to call in moderator help. That was your best material.

Nice yellows, lol. Epic backfire.
I didn't get the yellow from you, champ. You're not that important.

But there are forum mods and admins hiding living your bed. Stay safe, tough guy.

Not a wife but Janet from Threes Company. Sexy, smart, pretty, funny , nice , sweet, educated , and awesome body .
1701286631005.jpeg

I didn't get the yellow from you, champ. You're not that important.

But there are forum mods and admins hiding living your bed. Stay safe, tough guy.
“Hiding living your bed”? Do you actually think your answers through, or do you just pound your keyboard in frustration and hope something intelligible comes out?

Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99

Conventionally attractive + cute personality + probably low-key smarter than me=exactly my type (I actually prefer Rosa, but she goes the entire show without being married, so she is technically disqualified). In real life the fact that she's a cop would probably be a deal breaker, but the show whitewashes the hell out of the reality of police, so I won't hold it against her.

Sypha Belnades from Castlevania

Like Amy, she's pretty, cute, and smart, plus she has a cute accent. I don't think she and Trevor were actually ever technical married in the show though, so she might be disqualified.

Great picks

And everyone else, including a huge chunk of black men who drop poor black women at the drop of a hat the first chance they get with a White woman, the majority of which are fat, disgusting slobs.
dude it really sounds like you spend way too much time online in some bad spaces. I think you need to make a friend or two outside of your comfort zone, I think it would really help you.

“Hiding living your bed”? Do you actually think your answers through, or do you just pound your keyboard in frustration and hope something intelligible comes out?
I dropped a comma, sue me.

Just make sure you're careful about when you're Mr free speech, and when to tactically change the subject.

Barbera Billingsley (from Leave It To Beaver) knew her place, didn't say too much, wouldn't have any modern support if I beat her, wouldn't have the financial security to leave me, had no idea what an orgasm was and fucked on my schedule.

View attachment 1013435
Lol works for me. that is problem with American society you want these kind of girls to be your wife's like king of queens open minded have an opinion and independent and girls see what you want so they think this is what you want and they act like that. You.get married fast forward few years and all that you retold girls you.like they are doing it and you getting sick and tired of it you closing.off yelling at her she thinks you do not like her anymore you cheat she cheat and few years marriage is over lol 75% get divorced here. Lol but what is even more funny is they say that their.relationship is better when they divorced then when they were married lol I mean what is up with THAT. you just see guys calling opiniated strong open minded women bitches here but for.some.reason like girls like.carrie and elraymond girl. Most confused society is america.

Last edited:
I dropped a comma, sue me.

Just make sure you're careful about when you're Mr free speech, and when to tactically change the subject.
How would a comma have saved that sentence? Add the comma and resubmit it, and I‘ll regrade it for you.

How would a comma have saved that sentence? Add the comma and resubmit it, and I‘ll regrade it for you.
How about you upload a livestream of a black dude dating a fat white gril at your local supermarket and I'll grade that for you?

Lol works for me. that is problem with American society you want these kind of girls to be your wife's like king of queens open minded have an opinion and independent and girls see what you want so they think this is what you want and they act like that. You.get married fast forward few years and all that you retold girls you.like they are doing it and you getting sick and tired of it you closing.off yelling at her she thinks you do not like her anymore you cheat she cheat and few years marriage is over lol 75% get divorced here. Lol but what is even more funny is they say that their.relationship is better when they divorced then when they were married lol I mean what is up with THAT. you just see guys calling opiniated strong open minded women bitches here but for.some.reason like girls like.carrie and elraymond girl. Most confused society is america.
after reading this i am not sure if you agree or disagree with my pick of Carrie from King of Queens

Back