Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

Aunt Becky remains undefeated
hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1614265323.jpg

Also she went to prison so she'd fuck someone's shit up with the quickness dawg.

He// no! What kind of jackhole thinks that's true?

@Starman apparently. WASP supremacy in the dating pool.

Are black dudes really checking what churches the white girls they date go to? Is dating a catholic some sort of instant boner-kill?

Are black dudes really checking what churches the white girls they date go to? Is dating a catholic some sort of instant boner-kill?

Nobody's checking squat. People need to mind their own business and live their own lives.

Is WASP not your code word for White women? I don’t think black guys who go for White women care what religion a White woman is, any more than they care how much she weighs.

I’m sorry that black men dating White women offends you so much.

Is WASP not your code word for White women? I don’t think black guys who go for White women care what religion a White woman is, any more than they care how much she weighs.

I’m sorry that black men dating White women offends you so much.
What do you think the P in WASP stands for? Protestant, which last I checked is a religious denomination of christianity. So if you're going to use the whole acronym then that comes with it.

Also who said I was offended. You made a claim about black men choosing to date fat disgusting slobs and then I asked an actual black man @Strychnine if it was true and he said no. So go ahead and make your case to him if you're so damn convinced.

What do you think the P in WASP stands for? Protestant, which last I checked is a religious denomination of christianity. So if you're going to use the whole acronym then that comes with it.

Also who said I was offended. You made a claim about black men choosing to date fat disgusting slobs and then I asked an actual black man @Strychnine if it was true and he said no. So go ahead and make your case to him if you're so damn convinced.
Whoever brought up the term (not sure if it was you or some other brain in the vat) used it to describe a fictional White female whose denomination was never mentioned, as far as I know.

If we now want to pretend it wasn’t a generic term for White women, be my guest. I proudly admit to being entirely unfamiliar with WASP, TERF, CIS, and every other retarded acronym you idiots invent on a daily basis.

To reiterate, I don’t think black men who date White women are very particular about what religion White women are. And again, I’m sorry you’re so butthurt about black men dating White women you had to tag a mod like a child tattling to a teacher.

Whoever brought up the term (not sure if it was you or some other brain in the vat) used it to describe a fictional White female whose denomination was never mentioned, as far as I know.

If we now want to pretend it wasn’t a generic term for White women, be my guest. I proudly admit to being entirely unfamiliar with WASP, TERF, CIS, and every other retarded acronym you idiots invent on a daily basis.

To reiterate, I don’t think black men who date White women are very particular about what religion White women are. And again, I’m sorry you’re so butthurt about black men dating White women you had to tag a mod like a child tattling to a teacher.

You're a fucking a moron on so many levels it's actually kind of impressive. WASP has an actual meaning and it wasn't invented by blue haired college students in 2020s it was a term invented.....wait for it by WASPS themselves as far back as the 50s.

But because your education on history is influenced entirely by YouTube shorts and boomer facebook memes, I couldn't expect you to know that.

And again nobody is butthurt by your ridiculous statement, I didn't tag Styr because he's a mod, I tagged him because he's black, and he took issue with your silly assumption. He even called you a Jack hole. But because you're a fucking pussy you won't address the actual black man who you were speaking candidly about because he happens to be a mod, and for all of your bold free speech posturing you're terrified of receiving a yellow card. So now you're trying to change the narrative desperately in real time and everyone including the mods can see it, genius.

You're a fucking a moron on so many levels it's actually kind of impressive. WASP has an actual meaning and it wasn't invented by blue haired college students in 2020s it was a term invented.....wait for it by WASPS themselves as far back as the 50s.

But because your education on history is influenced entirely by YouTube shorts and boomer facebook memes, I couldn't expect you to know that.

And again nobody is butthurt by your ridiculous statement, I didn't tag Styr because he's a mod, I tagged him because he's black, and he took issue with your silly assumption. He even called you a Jack hole. But because you're a fucking pussy you won't address the actual black man who you were speaking candidly about because he happens to be a mod, and for all of your bold free speech posturing you're terrified of receiving a yellow card. So now you're trying to change the narrative desperately in real time and everyone including the mods can see it, genius.
Uhh, no. Collins dictionary and Random House Unabridged Dictionary both define WASP as derogatory and offensive.

The earliest source who actually uses the acronym WASP to refer to White Anglo Saxon Protestants is Bill Harris in The Daily Pantagraph on June 28th, 1956; whom he called racist and "inbred."

The next earliest example of it used in print is by Andrew Hacker in The American Political Science Review of December 1957, where he referred to the term as "the cocktail party jargon of sociologists."

The next earliest is in the Greenville News in October 1958, where it comes up in discussion about New York politics. "On our recent safaris into the jungles of New York politics, we have made mention of the balanced ticket concept... it is absolutely necessary that the political parties nominate at least one man from each of the major racial and religious groups and geographical areas of the state... We are indebted to The Reporter, a magazine of far left persuasion, for further information on this intriguing subject... The Reporter made use of the term, “Wasp.” This, the magazine said, is the common term used by New York politicians to refer to White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. It seems that Governor Harriman is a Wasp and one reason his man was not acceptable as a Senate nominee was that he is a Wasp, too..."

If you can find any actual sources of White Anglo Saxon Protestant women referring to themselves individually or collectively as a "WASP" that predate these examples I'll be happy to read it. But I see no evidence of your claim being the case.

Your ongoing and increasingly desperate attempts to get moderators involved is laughable. Your ilk are all the same. Your first film, Cry Hard, was a massive flop. Maybe the sequel, Cry Hard 2: Cry Harder will bring you the result you're fighting so desperately for.

Mad about you wife. She k ew her place was encouraging and smart.who would want king of queens wife to.be his perfect wife perso amity wise

Norma Arnold from the Wonder Years. Great wife and great mother. Pretty in a quiet, dignified way.

June Cleaver or almost any other 1950s housewife would be fine as well.

Barbera Billingsley (from Leave It To Beaver) knew her place, didn't say too much, wouldn't have any modern support if I beat her, wouldn't have the financial security to leave me, had no idea what an orgasm was and fucked on my schedule.

1701151240464.jpeg

Uhh, no. Collins dictionary and Random House Unabridged Dictionary both define WASP as derogatory and offensive.

The earliest source who actually uses the acronym WASP to refer to White Anglo Saxon Protestants

So in your desperate attempts to one up me on a source, you've admitted that it is indeed an old acronym and not something that blue haired college students made up. Thanks for making my point for me. You saying it being 'code for white women' is something you pulled out of your ass.

So now let's address your claim:
And everyone else, including a huge chunk of black men who drop poor black women at the drop of a hat the first chance they get with a White woman, the majority of which are fat, disgusting slobs.

So you're saying here I have an issue with 'interracial dating' but what you're proposing here isn't just dating you're saying that black men specifically go for disgusting fat slobs. So back it up, @Strychnine says it wasn't true. So you must have some evidence to support this claim.

So in your desperate attempts to one up me on a source, you've admitted that it is indeed an old acronym and not something that blue haired college students made up. Thanks for making my point for me. You saying it being 'code for white women' is something you pulled out of your ass.

So now let's address your claim:

So you're saying here I have an issue with 'interracial dating' but what you're proposing here isn't just dating you're saying that black men specifically go for disgusting fat slobs. So back it up, @Strychnine says it wasn't true. So you must have some evidence to support this claim.

I never said it was new or old, I said I can't keep up with the acronyms you retards invent on a daily basis. As for one upping you on sources, you never provided a source. You categorically said it was a term invented by White Anglo Saxon Protestants to describe themselves. It isn't. And I notice you failed to produce any evidence that it was. The earliest references to it show it to be derogatory term to refer to White Anglo Saxon Protestants as "inbred", as well as an academic journal that referred to it as "the cocktail party jargon of sociologists." (Despite your claim that it was not the product of academia, it appears that its provenance and usage was overwhelming academic in nature.)

Additionally, I never claimed it was a term to refer to White people in general, as I never heard of it before this thread. I said that was my assumption. Your constant attempt to strawman is indicative how how badly you're coming off in this argument.

But since we're on the subject, it is a (derogatory) catch-all for Whites according to every dictionary I've been able to find it in.

WASP is used to refer to the people in American society whose ancestors came from northern Europe, especially England, and who were formerly considered to have a lot of power and influence.

A white American whose family originally came from northern Europe and is therefore thought to be from the most powerful section of society.

A term used critically (often by minority groups) to refer to the members of the privileged upper middle class in the USA.

But like I said earlier, if you can find an example predating the ones I gave you where White women singularly or collectively were using the acronym WASP to refer to themselves, be my guest. But you won't, because you can't.

Looks like Cry Hard and Cry Hard 2: Cry Harder were both flops. I eagerly await the next installment, Cry Hard 3: Cry Hard with a Vengeance.

Maybe in the third film you'll finally get that moderator backup you've been crying out for so desperately.

And everyone else, including a huge chunk of black men who drop poor black women at the drop of a hat the first chance they get with a White woman, the majority of which are fat, disgusting slobs.

Cry Harder 3: you being too much of a pussy to stand by your own claim because you're scared of a mod.

Cry Harder 3: you being too much of a pussy to stand by your own claim because you're scared of a mod.
I stand by what I said a hundred percent. Unlike you, who has totally given up on your bullshit claims about WASPs.

I’ll take Joyce from stranger things or kitty from 70s show or Kim from BCA, or the crazy chubby lady from yellowjackets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back