Who will be UFC’s first champ, champ, champ?

Who will be the first 3 divisional champion?

• Khamzat ( not even 1 belt though )

• Conor McGregor ( 170 remains )

• Alex Pereira ( 265? )

• Henry Cejudo ( 145? )

• Islam ( talking about 170… also 185?)

• Other prospects that might do it?

• Sean O’Malley ( has the height to put the weight on )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cejudo isn't beating Volk, and Aspinall would maul Pereira, but I can see Khamzat beating all the current champs at WW, MW and LHW

Alex and Khamzat seem the most likely candidates. That said I would bet on someone whom we’ve yet to see .

Scratch that don’t think we’ll see Khamzat at WW again .

O’Malley has the frame of a LW and 135 to 155 doesn’t seem that big of a jump.

[ x ] No one

There was a time when I thought Volk was about the best matchup frame wise for Henry at FW and the UFC should be able to market that in a way that paid all parties pretty well. Now after Volk has been very competitive with Islam, it seems like Volk/Cejudo would not be competitive, and a much harder fight to sell then it would have been a couple years ago.

Alex and Khamzat seem the most likely candidates. That said I would bet on someone whom we’ve yet to see .

Scratch that don’t think we’ll see Khamzat at WW again .

Khamzat has no chance.

He's already left the WW division, his best chance at a title — where he barely beat Burns (a 2x failure for the title).

Khamzat isn't winning any Championship @ MW (he will lose to Duplessis, Strickland, or Whittaker), and he sure as hell isn't beating Pereira or anyone else at LHW.

If Khamzat somehow wins in MW title, the idea of him moving from middleweight to Heavyweight is utterly laughable.

Pereira has the best chance of anyone, but I don't think he's going to beat Aspinall.

Pereira has the only chance out of everyone mentioned. I imagine he could come in at like 235-240 range but Aspinall would push his shit in most likely.

Who do you think will be the first triple champion in the UFC?

Well?
The UFC is gonna create a special belt for Conor in his comeback so he'll be the first "champ champ champ".
2742-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say Alex with how they cherry picking fights for him

No one aside from Pereira has a legit case at 3 belts.

You'd basically need a fighter who massively cut weight to win the belt in a lower weight class, then win in their natural weight class, then move up and beat a weak champ in an upper weight class division.

Pereira is the only person who fits the description for the first 2 belts. And he could be HWs with his power and accuracy. But I'd favor Aspinall over him.

People mentioned Khamzat, but as he's getting older is it realistic for him to cut to 170 again?

McGregor has the best chance. Already has 2 belts and is the most likely candidate to get a special title shot if some fluke had a vulnerable mw champ for him to challenge.

[ x ] No one

There was a time when I thought Volk was about the best matchup frame wise for Henry at FW and the UFC should be able to market that in a way that paid all parties pretty well. Now after Volk has been very competitive with Islam, it seems like Volk/Cejudo would not be competitive, and a much harder fight to sell then it would have been a couple years ago.
Ya I mean, Volk used to weight 375 pounds.

I don't want to see a triple champ. I want divisions to function like a real sport again.

Having said that, it's definitely going to be Jon Jones. He's going to lap the spedometer and circle around to flyweight, where he'll take the belt and defend it once before retiring. (And he'll defend it against Mighty Mouse, who will be pulled out of retirement.)

Back