Who will be UFC’s first champ, champ, champ?

Who will be the first 3 divisional champion?

• Khamzat ( not even 1 belt though )

• Conor McGregor ( 170 remains )

• Alex Pereira ( 265? )

• Henry Cejudo ( 145? )

• Islam ( talking about 170… also 185?)

• Other prospects that might do it?

• Sean O’Malley ( has the height to put the weight on )

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Patchy Mix's girlfriend could do it

I dont think it will happen
In theory tho, potentially Pereira, unless Almeida grabs the HW belt before that.

As much as I hate to say it, probably McGoober. You just know that Dana is dying to give him as many chances as it takes.

Poatan is too small for HW. The big wrestlers would just ragdoll him.

Alex would probably carry enough power to have some tiny haily mary chance, but let's be clear though, Gane would absolutely destroy him. People seem to be confusing Gane's grappling weakness - something Alex is in no position to exploit - with his standup game.

We are talking about a weight bully guy who got starched at MW vs a guy who outstruck Frank the Tank of all people at HW. Alex is far too hittable, lacks offensive output and at HW would no longer be particularly big. He would get dismantled.
I would not favour him to beat gane, but he’d have a fighting chance against certain heavyweights

No one aside from Pereira has a legit case at 3 belts.

You'd basically need a fighter who massively cut weight to win the belt in a lower weight class, then win in their natural weight class, then move up and beat a weak champ in an upper weight class division.

Pereira is the only person who fits the description for the first 2 belts. And he could be HWs with his power and accuracy. But I'd favor Aspinall over him.

People mentioned Khamzat, but as he's getting older is it realistic for him to cut to 170 again?
I think with proper nutritionist Hamzat can make 170 just fine. Habib was struggling so hard before hiring nutritionist and he made weight without much trouble starting from Michael Johnson fight onwards.

No one aside from Pereira has a legit case at 3 belts.

You'd basically need a fighter who massively cut weight to win the belt in a lower weight class, then win in their natural weight class, then move up and beat a weak champ in an upper weight class division.

Pereira is the only person who fits the description for the first 2 belts. And he could be HWs with his power and accuracy. But I'd favor Aspinall over him.

People mentioned Khamzat, but as he's getting older is it realistic for him to cut to 170 again?

Yeah it's been nearly two years since Khamzat last made 170lbs, I think he sticks to 185lbs and up now.

I think with proper nutritionist Hamzat can make 170 just fine. Habib was struggling so hard before hiring nutritionist and he made weight without much trouble starting from Michael Johnson fight onwards.

That's not true at all.

Khabib was hospitalised trying and failing to make weight for an interim title fight against Tony at UFC 209, they had to call off the fight.

Khabib also said himself he had seizures cutting weight for McGregor.

And cutting weight for Gaethje he was not in a good way.

"As the weight gradually begins to fall off, Khabib practically wilts in the hotel room under the duress and has to be helped to his feet by his training partners and it makes for uncomfortable viewing."

I don't think anyone actually will do it. But if there is anyone who has the best chance it would be Conor or Alex. Only because they are double champs already. Alex has the path in front of him if he seeks that third title. Conor on the other hand essentially would be gifted a title shot at 170 if he beats Chandler, so he's one win away if the UFC wants do it that way.

Chimaev already is.

He just beat Pereira via forfeit.

Champ Champ Champ shit

Anderson Silva was once ranked the #1 WW, became the MW GOAT, and could have been the LHW champ anytime he wanted to from 2006-2011. Probably won't ever see anything like that again.

If it ever happens, it'll most likely be 125-145. Or if they eventually make it easier by adding more weight classes.

Who do you think will be the first triple champion in the UFC?

Well?
No one hopefully. It used to be cool idea, but fighters compete so infrequently these days it just holds divisions up for other contenders. If guys fought more frequently then the whole multidivisional champ thing would be more palatable. No one should hold a belt in more than one division when you fight once a year or less. Giving up the belt to compete in another weight division is another story.

O’Malley has the frame of a LW and 135 to 155 doesn’t seem that big of a jump.

Showing your oceanic ignorance in a daily basis with childish takes like this one

OMalley has a very narrow and thin frame who isnt even a big weight cutter at BW. I doubt we ever see him at 145, and he acknowledges as much

Anderson Silva is the only with top5 wins in three different weightclasses (all of them champions in their respective classes)

It's likely going to be a FW seeing as they're the only ones who's immediately corresponding weight divisions are only 10lbs away from one another. They could do 135-155, which we've already seen guys like Edgar and Patricio attempt.

And even getting all the way up to 170 isn't that unreasonable as we've already seen Conor there 3x and Max was too heavy to make LW on short notice. FWs are probably in the sweet spot of where the size is reasonably close enough to go somewhere between these 4 divisions to get 3 belts without needing to take literal years to properly adapt your frame across weight classes with much bigger gaps.

Like MW you might end up having to lose 15lbs to WW / gain 20lbs to LHW for WW, MW, and LHW, or even end up against a 265lb HW champ if you tried MW, LHW, HW. Those are way huger size changes. There's a reason why Rumble and Pereira are considered weight cutting freaks and not typical examples of how you could get across weight classes.

Strangly... O'Malley might be the most reasonable option. Pereira is the only other feasible choice.

If USADA’s exit = easier testing, Poatan could totally take the HW belt. Imagine that left hook on some good stuff
<{Joewithit}>

Showing your oceanic ignorance in a daily basis with childish takes like this one

OMalley has a very narrow and thin frame who isnt even a big weight cutter at BW. I doubt we ever see him at 145, and he acknowledges as much
He walks around 155-160 lbs. He’s 5’11 and has a 72 inch reach. He could definitely add like 10lbs of muscle too. If Max was to be FW Champion ever again, Sean could beat him. He definitely loses to Islam, but he could beat someone like Eddie Alvarez. Becoming a 3 division champion is extremely unlikely for anyone, so Sean would need a good amount of luck to become one, but it’s not impossible.

Pereira has a chance too if he wanted. Although Aspinal is a pretty horrible match up for him. So is Jones. But he is a pretty huge dude, does have killer stand up technique and dynamite for hands so maybe if they gave him too much stand up room to work. Think Conor is too far gone from what made him special to do it. Khamzat has to still win 2 other championships, then get a third which seems like a long shot for almost anyone, not just khamzat. Islam MAYBE with the right match ups? But again, still needs to win 2 more belts which is a absurdly tall order.

Don't think so on Henry. I was never really super impressed with his winning of the 135 lb belt. He got TJ out of the way beating the ghost of tj at 125 annd having him lose his belt on drug tests. Beat a non champion to earn it. And said non champion was beating the brakes off henry for a round before he faded like he tends too, Credit to henry for weathering a storm at least. And defended against busted knees old dom cruz. Not exactly a title reign that convinced me he was actually THE GUY at 135. Just an opportunistic title win(nothing wrong it that I may add, take the shot when it presents itself). And he got pretty soundly outworked by an actual top guy when he tried it again. So REALLY don't see him getting it done at 145.

Also definitely not for O'malley. I mean never say never I guess. But he seems really scrawny, not struggling too bad to make 135. I don't think he goes up the scales easily.

End of the day this isn't boxing with 6-8 lbs differences between divisions. These are 15, sometimes 20 lb gaps. That's a huge amount of weight. Especially when grappling is involved. Getting past 2 divisional title is a pretty colossal mountain to try and scale.

Last edited:
He walks around 155-160 lbs. He’s 5’11 and has a 72 inch reach. He could definitely add like 10lbs of muscle too. If Max was to be FW Champion ever again, Sean could beat him. He definitely loses to Islam, but he could beat someone like Eddie Alvarez. Becoming a 3 division champion is extremely unlikely for anyone, so Sean would need a good amount of luck to become one, but it’s not impossible.

He cuts from 155, just as many other BWs. He is not that big. He just happends to be longer/taller than others but also narrower/thinner. You use the 5 years old mentalitty of height=size.

Sean admits he can't beat Vok. Would be a heavy underdog vs Max (who walks around 20-30lbs heavier) or even Topuria

In no way Sean beats Eddie Alvarez, who apart from much superior power is also a competent wrestler who outgrappled Gilbert Melendez.

Your painfully low IQ is trully mind blowing dude. Thousands of posts in a mma forum and my 7 years ol cousin has better understanding than you

Back