MVP to the UFC!?!

Fedora Millionankles

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Wonderboy. Holland. Unretired Masvidal.

They should just feed him cans and once he’s crushed 3-4, feed him to an up and coming prospect.

Feed him to paddy if paddy beats Tferg

Think it's really the only place for him to go. I guess he could do PFellator. But where he already spent so much time in bellator previously wouldn't really feel like that much of a change of scenery. Although it seems they're throwing around some money, so who knows. Wonderboy vs MVP seems like a interesting match they could throw together in the UFC. 2 unique high skill strikers in their twilight.

Wonderboy would obviously be the fight to make, but he already said he wouldn't be interested. Which is a bummer and makes no sense.

I guess failing that you could give him a guy who will stand and bang it out with him like Garry or Luque.
WB said that? I respect him, but that’s some serious hypocritical shit right there since he has been direct about wanting to fight strikers. Are they training partners?

Wonderboy would obviously be the fight to make, but he already said he wouldn't be interested. Which is a bummer and makes no sense.

I guess failing that you could give him a guy who will stand and bang it out with him like Garry or Luque.
If he's lost that much confidence to not even fight another striker whos lnot a lot younger
He’s crushed cans his whole career and is older don’t know how he’ll do
I took that into account and his striking is still leaps and bounds ahead of most. Wonderman would be a good fight to make but someone above stated Wonderman isn't interested.

A lot of fun fights in the top 6-15, assuming they will attempt to fast-track him.
I could see them throwing him in there with anyone -- Chiesa or Magny if they're feeling generous, or anyone else if they really want to test him.

Back