If you ever feel like a moron, just remember this

I think top 185ers, 205ers and 265ers would destroy them. Lower than that, it gets tricky. An overweight low level heavyweight like Parker Porter or some little midget like Justin Gaetjhe? I don't know. Greg Hardy did ok in the UFC, how much he trained to be there anyway? He lasted 3 rounds against Volkov who knocked out Rozentruik, Overeem and Tuivasa. And it was the only time that he got outclassed, the rest of the time he just threw bombs until his cardio gave up.

Greg Hardy would demolish Khabib, Oliveira or Gaetjhe. I know there was some weirdo here saying that Cejudo would outwrestle Ivanov and easily beat him by way of having better "technique" but size matters, guys.
This is the correct way of looking at it. Bigger weight classes won't have a problem, because they are close enough in size.

Try to just wrestle with someone that is muscular and 60lbs heavier. Its fuckin hard. I was an all american in wrestling. I struggled wrestling with mediocre heavyweights in practice. Because they were 60-70lbs heavier... Technique can only take you so far, unless you are Kurt Angle. That dude is a freak of nature.

There are still people out there who think an NFL Lineman or a Rugby player can beat a pro-MMA fighter in a fight because of the size difference.

I don't care what any expert tells me, an NFL linebacker is not going to take on Khabib in a fight.
Brendan Shaub or Matt Mitrione would stomp khabib

Size matters very little compared to skill. I’ve seen my all of 5’6 BJJ instructor bully 300 pound linemen and cops while rolling and standing.

Get out of your moms basement and go to a top tier martial arts school and tell me what you see.

I’ve even seen 150 pound females beat grown men and the reality check is staggering for some guys.

Last edited:
There are still people out there who think an NFL Lineman or a Rugby player can beat a pro-MMA fighter in a fight because of the size difference.

I don't care what any expert tells me, an NFL linebacker is not going to take on Khabib in a fight.
If you ever feel like a moron, just read some of TS’s opinions and instantly feel like Einstein.

Size matters very little compared to skill. I’ve seen my all of 5’6 BJJ instructor bully 300 pound linemen and cops while rolling and standing.

Get out of your moms basement and go to a top tier martial arts school and tell me what you see.

I’ve even seen 150 pound females beat grown men and the reality check and staggering for some guys.
BJJ is one thing, but a small Jiu Jitsu player would lose a belt ranking each time they were punched in the face by a massive HW. After only a few concussive shots, the tables would turn and I’ve witnessed that happen in sparring on more than a handful of occasions at some of the top gyms in the US.

I’ve even seen 150 pound females beat grown men and the reality check and staggering for some guys.

I'm sure what's happening in your McDojo is equal to street fights, or real fighting in general.

I'm sure what's happening in your McDojo is equal to street fights, or real fighting in general.

Was Jeff Gordon MMA Academy in Gaithersburg before it changed to Jeff Gordon’s infinite concepts. Jeff is a black belt under Pedro Sauer who is a BB/red under Rickson and Helio. Past UFC star Arron Riley use to train with us there, hardly a Mcdojo but whatever your fat insecure ass needs to go on in life feeling like a tough guy. Cope as hard as you need.

Prime Khabib vs. Prime Ray Rice book it Dana

Was Jeff Gordon MMA Academy in Gaithersburg before it changed to Jeff Gordon’s infinite concepts. Jeff is a black belt under Pedro Sauer who is a BB/red under Rickson and Helio. Past UFC star Arron Riley use to train with us there, hardly a Mcdojo but whatever your fat insecure ass needs to go on in life feeling like a tough guy. Cope as hard as you need.

Jeff Gordon, the race car driver?

Let me ask you, how would you think it would go if your 5’6 BJJ instructor went punch-for-punch with one of those 300 pound linemen?

Or how about, are the grown men and cops using 100% punches/kicks/elbows against your "150 pound females"?

At no point did I ever try to act tough or insecure. Sounds like you're the one who hasn't had a reality check, hot boy.

<TrumpWrong1>

You bring up cops. I trained with a lot of cops and all of them sucked at fighting. Cops, in general, don't need to fight. They have guns, tasers, pepper spray, etc...

300lbs linemen walking into a gym... I bet those are some A level athletes.

What you have seen is grappling/BJJ. Strikes make the game a whole lot more fun.

Have you ever fought before?

I'll see your Aaron Riley and raise you a Raphael Assuncao, Jason Miller, Matt Lindland, and Rulon Gardner. Those are the names you may recognize from big promotions.

Funny story about Assuncao that is relevant to this topic. His older brother was one of my coaches. Raphael came in to talk to his brother, Junior, during a session. I over heard him saying, "I can take any of these guys." to Junior. I told Junior I heard him and would be happy to spar with him. Junior didn't even approach his brother about it. He just said, "That wouldn't be smart for Raphael." Because I outweighed him by just about 60lbs at the time. Raphael is and was a much better fighter than me. Yet, his brother knew I would wreck him with my size advantage.

There's a point until skills can't overcome the size difference, even for untrained people.

Some NFL players would definitely beat some MMA fighters because of the size difference.

People should stop acting like trained fighters haven't been beaten up by untrained Joe Schmoes before, it has happened and can always happen, especially outside of the octagon where there's added variables.
People like to say don't underestimate technique, but you also shouldn't underestimate strength, that doesn't get talked about nearly as much.

Obviously you would bet on a trained fighter to win in a fight, but it's not some miraculous event if a big strong guy beats a trained fighter, and its funny how the example of a trained fighter always happens to be the GOAT of a division, rather than some regular can

Back