Media Bobby Green and Arman Tsarukyan in hotel altercation

The respectful martial artist is TMA lore from Hollywood movies. In reality people who do full contact sports have a tendency to be violent bullies, be confrontational and thuggish. MMA has also the worst crowd after like kickboxing. Is normal.
Yeah this @TempleoftheDog guy need to get off his dumb ass high horse. This is how it is, and has always been

Jack Johnson was the first black HW champion in like 100 years ago. The altercations back then have been a documentary today. In prize fighting, drama always follows.

Doesn't make any sense for Arman to risk any altercation before his huge main event. For that reason, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to instigate or participate in something.

Doesn't make any sense for Arman to risk any altercation before his huge main event. For that reason, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to instigate or participate in something.
The video link is posted above. Arman and his crew approached Bobby while he was sitting down. Some weak intimidation tactics that didn't work.

Be professional, fuck.

Low class doing shit like this in public. It makes me appreciate and respect the real martial artists all the more.

There’s a really cool, and simple solution to the bad blood..

Make the fight. If they both win.. Both call the other guy out in the in octagon interview.

But do it in the octagon. Not in a hotel lobby. Act professional.

They're typical Wonderboys / Machidas

All class!

The respectful martial artist is TMA lore from Hollywood movies. In reality people who do full contact sports have a tendency to be violent bullies, be confrontational and thuggish. MMA has also the worst crowd after like kickboxing. Is normal.

Wonderboy and Machida

Back