Media Bobby Green and Arman Tsarukyan in hotel altercation

Bobby Temu - more fake jewelry than an off broadway production of The Royal Family

ufc needs to give out big fines for this cringe stuff.

The video link is posted above. Arman and his crew approached Bobby while he was sitting down. Some weak intimidation tactics that didn't work.
SMH. Disappointing. I don’t get it.

It's anecdotal but I grew up in Glendale, CA. I remember the black high schoolers beating every one up made the mistake and stepped up to these random Armenians expecting an easy fight. They got messed up. Armenians dont play either. They roll deep

You fight 1 you might as well fight them all. It's a power by numbers culture

Well, that's Green's side of the situation - curious as to what Tsarukyan has to say.

6:30 in the vid, Green is just sitting in the hallway reading his phone and Tsarukyan walks up on him (with friends) and says "why you talking shit about me?"

Green didn't back down.

Doesn't make any sense for Arman to risk any altercation before his huge main event. For that reason, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to instigate or participate in something.

You doubt....wrong (6:30 in the vid).

They are putting too much effort into turning Bobby Green into the new Jorge Masvidal...

I get the narrative is similar but it's just too obvious for me to give it merit.. he was never some exciting guy..

Arman isn't in the second one

Back