Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

Colbys not incorrect - Cuckchado is a shit show. Super unlikeable character.

But Covington also plays off the loud mouth obnoxious act himself, so it's kind of ironic that he's the one saying it.

the problem is not being a obnoxious loudmouth, but being while trying to play the victim at the same time, and that colby never did

Colbys not incorrect - Cuckchado is a shit show. Super unlikeable character.

But Covington also plays off the loud mouth obnoxious act himself, so it's kind of ironic that he's the one saying it.
They both deserve each to be honest.

Ian deserves the backlash for being such a wanker that Colby sees him as trying to to take the title for biggest most obnoxious douche in the sport.

At this point one has to wonder wether the guy just started a marketing campaign against his own name.
Weasle making a vid about the guy's reputation came out of nowhere. Very odd to say the least.

I have a gut feeling that the dude went out and offered money to anyone with a name to badmouth him before his upcoming fight.
No need to give your money away when you can just run your mouth.

No need to give your money away when you can just run your mouth.
That's the thing though, I haven't heard the guy say anything recently. It's all other people. When Colby's talking mad shit he's the one who's making the headlines and the reactions are just that - reactions. And a guy like Colby is on all the time. He's talking about as much crap when he's starting camp as he is during fight week.

Now a convenient two weeks before his next fight Garry becomes a topic of discussion without any major actions from his side? It's not like he said or did anything crazy. I don't see why people who either don't care about him or genuinely dislike him would be talking about him so much. Especially since they aren't even talking about his fight. It's all personal stuff. Who gives a shit. Does his personal life really look that different now than it did 2 months ago? So why is this a topic now?! It's just promotion.

Might not be sketchy, but either way, silly to talk about people you don't like in times like these where social media allows them to make a career out of being unlikeable.

Back