Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

Colby ran his mouth and got punched in the teeth for it, it wasn't unprovoked.
Thank you for the street knowledge, my gangster. Sneaking up on someone and hitting them from behind when they aren’t engaged with you is an unprovoked assault, though.

Thank you for the street knowledge, my gangster. Sneaking up on someone and hitting them from behind when they aren’t engaged with you is an unprovoked assault, though.
lol I'm definitely no gangster, I'm Canadian ffs. Regardless knowing that talking a bunch of shit about someone might cause them to act irrationally probably shouldn't be considered street knowledge.

Coby's Shtick has made him millions nt necessarily his fighting style and skills

In my opinion, Covington is greater than Masvidal and Woodley.

We have to see what he can do against Edwards and the rest of the elite assassins in the Welterweight Division.

Pack of shit turds who are just responding to the current internet clout theme.
I'm sure they're all mostly decent people.
they act like retards in public though so fuck em. I hope both Colby and Ian get ktfo and embarrassed just for the lulz

Except you literally jumped over a rope to flee from Marty at a store

Werdum smacked you with a frizbee and you called the cops

And you tattle tailed on a podcast interview about how Jon Jones made you do the dishes

Ian is gonna get rekt from all angles at press conference. Cant turn it to private and hide like a coward.

A grown man who kisses another man's hand like some ultra weirdo shouldn't be calling anyone soyboy.

At this point one has to wonder wether the guy just started a marketing campaign against his own name.
Weasle making a vid about the guy's reputation came out of nowhere. Very odd to say the least.

I have a gut feeling that the dude went out and offered money to anyone with a name to badmouth him before his upcoming fight.
no, it’s just another social media pile-on, with people trying to get clicks on a trending topic. it seems to me garry didn’t quite know what he was getting into. he probably thought it was gonna be fun playing “the bad guy” like chael sonnen or colby, but people take that shit very seriously now. i feel bad for him.

It’s so funny that dweebs like you will project the “gangster/ (fake) street guy” persona on the guy you’re having a discussion with just because you don’t like the way Masvidal handled the situation.

Regardless of it being “fair” or “honorable”, actions can have consequences. If you would walk through a bad neighbourhood with a lot of flashy jewelry on, that action could have the consequence of you being jumped and robbed.

Is it fair or honorable? No. Is it reality? Yes. Same goes for running your mouth.

lol I'm definitely no gangster, I'm Canadian ffs. Regardless knowing that talking a bunch of shit about someone might cause them to act irrationally probably shouldn't be considered street knowledge.
It’s so funny that dweebs like you will project the “gangster/ (fake) street guy” persona on the guy you’re having a discussion with just because you don’t like the way Masvidal handled the situation.

Regardless of it being “fair” or “honorable”, actions can have consequences. If you would walk through a bad neighbourhood with a lot of flashy jewelry on, that action could have the consequence of you being jumped and robbed.

Is it fair or honorable? No. Is it reality? Yes. Same goes for running your mouth.

If someone is pretending to be a street tough, I’m going to mock them, hard boy. Sneaking up on someone and hitting them while they are unaware is an unprovoked assault, not matter what weird “down in the ghettooooo” point you think you are making.

If someone is pretending to be a street tough, I’m going to mock them, hard boy. Sneaking up on someone and hitting them while they are unaware is an unprovoked assault, not matter what weird “down in the ghettooooo” point you think you are making.
You are not in a position to determine if someone is "pretending" to be a street tough or actually IS one, sweetie. The fact you aren't willing to admit, or accept that talking shit could lead to retaliation (regardless of what you think about that retaliation) tells me you're not living in reality, or just pretending not to be in order to ride a moral high horse on a karate forum about one dude sucker punching another dude.

You don't even need to be a "hard boy" in order to understand these things by the way. I never was a street kid but what I did learn early on was common sense.

This thread is pretty funny though.

Group of goobers on an internet karate forum deciding which cage fighters are "street tough" and which are not.

You are not in a position to determine if someone is "pretending" to be a street tough or actually IS one, sweetie. The fact you aren't willing to admit, or accept that talking shit could lead to retaliation (regardless of what you think about that retaliation) tells me you're not living in reality, or just pretending not to be in order to ride a moral high horse on a karate forum about one dude sucker punching another dude.

You don't even need to be a "hard boy" in order to understand these things by the way. I never was a street kid but what I did learn early on was common sense.
Yes, people stab and shoot each other for dumb reasons all the time. I’m specifically talking about people pretending that “narcing” on someone who snuck up on them and attacked them is somehow a negative thing. It’s ridiculous.

Yes, the thing where you sneakily run up to someone and attack them, like masvidal did. Do you not know what the word means or what?

I know that talking shit publicly about a man's personal life can be a "provocation" that will get you attacked. Colby does too, he's just an actual coward when it comes to unsanctioned violence becoming a result of that mouth running.

Stop making excuses for the guy, he made his bed but wasnt man enough to sleep in it, so he ran to the police. Dude has no place to talk about being fearful of the consequences of unrestricted trash talk, ever.

Back