Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

Yes we need more criminal trash, great point tough guy.
Werdum is a criminal for throwing a boomerang? Lol

And what Masvidal did was a result of karma due to the bs Colby talked about his family. He is a street dude and reacted in the only way he knew, can't blame him.

Colby calls himself the king of Miami and he aint even street smart like that lol what a loser

You called me a tough guy yet fail to call out Colby for acting the fool and deserving whatever karma he got back?

Heard the term "Soyboy" is one who prefers tofu, fears beef protein - too manly.

Ian, if the wife let him, would get a beating from Colby.

I always thought it had to do with the compounds in soy that resemble estrogen. The idea that consuming soy (in particular unfermented soy) could act as 'feminizing'

I always thought it had to do with the compounds in soy that resemble estrogen. The idea that consuming soy (in particular unfermented soy) could act as 'feminizing'
Same, tofu fans are likely not asking for a side order of steak.

I’m not sure which of the two is more unlikeable. I guess at least Garry hasn’t ducked most of his peers
Ian Garry has more ranked wins than Covington for fighters currently in the division.

Remember when Pollyanna Vianna came out and said Covington wanted her to do butt stuff to him and was a real weirdo?

Covington was the original Ian Garry, pissing off people in gyms and having to leave. Screw it. WHen Covington loses to Leon, book him vs Ian Garry. If he wins, him and Belal can have the most boring fight ever with no damage.

Covington took the opportunity to roast Garry for disabling comments on his social media profiles before dismissing him as a joke. 'Chaos' revealed that his attention right now is focused solely on Leon Edwards.

"All I'll say about Ian is if you step in shoes junior, you better wipe that s**t off," Covington said. "I've had death threats, bombings, people wanted to kill me after Brazil, I never turned off my social media, I never turned off my comments, look at that little Ian Garry, he's turning off his comments like a little f***ing sensitive soyboy.

"You know he ain't a tough- he ain't the biggest and baddest f***ing fighter in the division, the guy's a f***ing joke, he's a little f***ing kid so, I don't really have anything to say to him. You'll see at the press conference but my business and my attention is focused towards Leon Scott [Edwards] and that's all I care about right now."

Source

Say's the guy who ran out of the cage to go cry on twitter after Usman beat his ass and stopped him.

Colby vs Garry needs to happen.

This might be the first ever time I agree with Colby

Werdum is a criminal for throwing a boomerang? Lol

And what Masvidal did was a result of karma due to the bs Colby talked about his family. He is a street dude and reacted in the only way he knew, can't blame him.

Colby calls himself the king of Miami and he aint even street smart like that lol what a loser

You called me a tough guy yet fail to call out Colby for acting the fool and deserving whatever karma he got back?
Is hitting someone with a boomerang assault? Yes? Don't do it.

Colby says dumb shit. Everyone knows this. Why assault him and go to jail over it? Do you get made at WWE guys too?

Just realize you have other stuff to worry about.

Someone else being a dumbass doesn't mean you have to be one too.

"Could care less" implies that you have some care about the subject. So, I'm guessing you care, right?

Now, if you said, "Couldn't care less" then that would imply that you have no care whatsoever about the subject.

Lol the amount of times I see people on here using the incorrect term of 'couldn't care less'. It actually irritates me.

Back