Imagine Colby Covington as Champion

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It might be the worst championship reign we’ve ever seen. He might not even defend, he may just retire, which would be the best case scenario if he does beat Leon.

If he does decide to defend:

-He’ll barely ever defend the title, as he only fights once every 2 years these days

-He’ll completely duck the entire WW division in favor of so-called “money fights” with people like LW Poirier and then MW Sean Strickland, both which are not ranked WW’s currently.

-We’ll have to deal with another Interim Title while the actual champ holds up the division for years

It might be the worst championship reign we’ve ever seen. He might not even defend, he may just retire, which would be the best case scenario if he does beat Leon.

If he does decide to defend:

-He’ll barely ever defend the title, as he only fights once every 2 years these days

-He’ll completely duck the entire WW division in favor of so-called “money fights” with people like LW Poirier and then MW Sean Strickland, both which are not ranked WW’s currently.

-We’ll have to deal with another Interim Title while the actual champ holds up the division for years

giphy (1).gif

God Sean Strickland and Colby as Champs?

Fuck this sport
Sean wont it fair and square after fighting whoever they put in front of him and now he is defending against the nr1 contender not long after winning his title.

Colby has a shit record and his only accomplishment is to lose competitive fights vs Usman.

first title defense agaisnt usman
next title defense agaisnt jorge
next fight agaisnt porier

then me retires and goes on the next 20 years about being the ww goat

If you told me 100% that Belal was getting the next title shot, I would love for Colby to get the belt. Leon vs Belal 2 does nothing for me(good co-main under Aspinall/Gane in the UK tho) but Colby vs Belal is a fantastic fight. I think it would be an absolute dogfight similar to Colby/Usman 1.

This would be terrible he stayed on the side lines for ages and as champion he would probably take year PR tour likely but either way may the best man win.
Oh yes i hope Candace is as at the fight to ;)

Back