Media Leon Edwards throws a bottle at Colby Covington after he brings up his dead dad

Was Colby Covington comments about Leon Edwards dead dad unnecessary?

• Total voters
If I had known that before hand and made fun of it specifically then I should be ready for whatever comes from it. You're the most annoying type of person out there. A guy that clearly understands what people mean but just wants to play contrarian with stupid examples (probably because you relate to Colby and see yourself as the person that wants to act like a POS but is scared of the physical violence that might result from it.) Gross, slimy fuck.

I'm very against Colby saying anything about leon's dad. That's fucked up and I've said it several times. I'm against lowering yourself lower than the other man by assaulting them, which is an opinion that makes you somehow violently angry.

And I don't know what you mean because you don't know what you mean. You can't define a cut off on what sounds are worthy of physical assault because you get too upset think rationally about it. "You know, the words that make you fight. Everyone knows them. Family and trauma" isn't the answer that you think it is. But this won't get through to you. Luckily, I very much doubt that you are capable of violence outside of message boards. You seem more the punch dry wall type, thank god.

I'm very against Colby saying anything about leon's dad. That's fucked up and I've said it several times. I'm against lowering yourself lower than the other man by assaulting them, which is an opinion that makes you somehow violently angry.

And I don't know what you mean because you don't know what you mean. You can't define a cut off on what sounds are worthy of physical assault because you get too upset think rationally about it. "You know, the words that make you fight. Everyone knows them. Family and trauma" isn't the answer that you think it is. But this won't get through to you. Luckily, I very much doubt that you are capable of violence. You seem more the punch dry wall type, thank god.
Again, MMA forum philosopher, I cited examples AND said that the boundaries are instinctively understood because if they weren't then people would be getting maimed over them much more than they are. I acknowledge the law, but I still would not personally feel bad if people like Colby get physically hurt over acting the way that they do. In my eyes - they deserve it. That's really it.

Again, MMA forum philosopher, I cited examples AND said that the boundaries are instinctively understood because if they weren't then people would be getting maimed over them much more than they are. I acknowledge the law, but I still would not personally feel bad if people like Colby get physically hurt over acting the way that they do. In my eyes - they deserve it. That's really it.

Sounds like a good lifestyle, glad you hold yourself to such high standards. I can see why you still get violently angry over people disagreeing with you on a message board you've been on for 15 years.

Indeed. He is living in an era of low accountability though, not an era of real men with values so he has gotten away with it for now.

Yeah, because that what's wrong with large parts of society - blindly cheer a disrespectful imbecile no matter what they do because they wear a hat and are of a certain nationality.
It's about your actions and words, then you get respect, or lose it.

How about you STFU

He is just being objectively correct, and recognising he is a washed up has been.
This is the entertainment business. Colby knows all of these clips are circulating the internet and ESPN. Colby is putting the work in so that he can line his pockets. Leon gets more money too, but he's too emotional and hung up on his feelings to realize it. You're kind of like Leon, an emotional wreck.

Man you can put all the laughing emojis you want, just take the L here, I feel like I'm just bullying you at this point, I'll leave it at that son, go on have the last word
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Imagine gettimg btfod in an argument so hard you attempt hide how flabber gasted you are behind the fact youre being triggered by laughing emojis.

Lol And you ain't bullying nothing bwahahahaa. You got bodied then shut your computer off for the rest of the night because you got emotional and had no viable response and STILL have no viable response. {<jordan}

At the end of the day, I proved you were wrong and I called you a hypocrite and you had no rebutle to facts so I'll take my win while you take your big fat L and walk away with your tail between your legs feeling scorned humiliated and beaten. All this because you can't handle people calling your man crush the piece of shit that he is. Oh whats wrong want the last word? Is that what this is about? Emotional little high estrogen princess. {<jordan}
{<jordan}

Last edited:
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Imagine gettimg btfod in an argument so hard you attempt hide how flabber gasted you are behind the fact youre being triggered by laughing emojis.

Lol And you ain't bullying nothing bwahahahaa. You got bodied then shut your computer off for the rest of the night because you got emotional and had no viable response and STILL have no viable response. {<jordan}

At the end of the day, I proved you were wrong and I called you a hypocrite and you had no rebutted to facts so I'll take my win while you take your big fat L and walk away with your tail between your legs feeling scorned humiliated and beaten. All this because you can't handle people calling your man crush the piece of shit that he is. Oh whats wrong want the last word? Is that whay this is about? Emotional little high estrogen princess. {<jordan}
{<jordan}

Sleep it off.

Sleep it off.
You experiecing some second hand saltiness huh? You colby apologist/defenders are funny lol I think you're the one who needs to some rest. From the looks of it you were up here all knight begging for people to lay off your chud hero lmfao.

You experiecing some second hand saltiness huh? You colby apologist/defenders are funny lol I think you're the one who needs to some rest. From the looks of it you were up here all knight begging for people to lay off your chud hero lmfao.

Second hand embarrassment, more like. You're just madly typing now. If you aren't drunk, it is even worse.

Second hand embarrassment, more like. You're just madly typing now. If you aren't drunk, it is even worse.
You mean first hand embarrasemtn because you're the one getting emotional over colby being bashed. Lol I get the feeling you cried through this whole "ordeal" you're experiencing.

You mean first hand embarrasemtn because you're the one getting emotional over colby being bashed. Lol I get the feeling you cried through this whole "ordeal" you're experiencing.

No, I mean second hand embarrassment by seeing a grown man type out drunken nonsense over and over again and acting like a child. I'm rooting for Leon hard this weekend, hope you sleep off your drunk in time to watch it.

No, I mean second hand embarrassment by seeing a grown man type out drunken nonsense over and over again and acting like a child. I'm rooting for Leon hard this weekend, hope you sleep off your drunk in time to watch it.
Broke like a dam <{Heymansnicker}> I've seen your other posts, and it's OK if you're a colby fan you don't have to hide it, it's a clear indication of mental immaturity but it doesnt inhernety make you a bad person, just emotionally stunted, which is why seeing him being dragged by so many people is bringing you to tears, it will be OK little buddy, colby will take his KO loss and run out of the octagon crying the same way he did against Usman and his career will probably end then and there but in all respects it couldn't have happened to a better person, it's going to be hard for you to watch but you will get through it bud trust me :)

Broke like a dam <{Heymansnicker}> I've seen your other posts, and it's OK if you're a colby fan you don't have to hide it, it's a clear indication of mental immaturity but it doesnt inhernety make you a bad person, just emotionally stunted, which is why seeing him being dragged by so many people is bringing you to tears, it will be OK little buddy, colby will take his KO loss and run out of the octagon crying the same way he did against Usman and his career will probably end then and there but in all respects it couldn't have happened to a better person, it's going to be hard for you to watch but you will get through it bud trust me :)

It’d be kinda funny. He’s not active, exciting, or charismatic, though. Getting old, too.

no he wasnt cracking up at that 'joke'. i think wonderboy is just laughing along the lines like 'what the fuck is this retard even saying...??'
He’s such a nice guy that he pretended to laugh to make Colby feel better about his horrible lines.

It certainly ruined the chances of me rooting for him, as funny as the response to him winning would be. Hoping Leon comes in motivated.
Some people are jerks that are hard to feel empathy for, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't, and violently attacking someone for something they said is always worse than anything anyone can say.

And I don't know what you mean because you don't know what you mean. You can't define a cut off on what sounds are worthy of physical assault because you get too upset think rationally about it. "You know, the words that make you fight. Everyone knows them. Family and trauma" isn't the answer that you think it is. But this won't get through to you. Luckily, I very much doubt that you are capable of violence outside of message boards. You seem more the punch dry wall type, thank god.

"I was being a jerk for money" isn't the best apology, but fighters should know to take what some other fighters say with a grain of salt. I don't see Leon going out of his way to try to make anything up with Colby after the fight.

Like I said, sleep it off. You're embarrassing yourself.

He’s such a nice guy that he pretended to laugh to make Colby feel better about his horrible lines.

Like I said, sleep it off. You're embarrassing yourself.
I'd be embarrassed too if I were worshiping the mascot chud to the point of crying over him being made fun of. {<jordan} take a nap this is clearly having a bad effect on your mental health

I'd be embarrassed too if I were worshiping the mascot chud to the point of crying over him being made fun of. {<jordan} take a nap this is clearly having a bad effect on your mental health
Oh, you've crossed the threshold of too drunk to read. Seriously, good luck waking up on time for the fights. Don't forget to drink a lot of water before you go to sleep.

Oh, you've crossed the threshold of too drunk to read. Seriously, good luck waking up on time for the fights. Don't forget to drink a lot of water before you go to sleep.
"You're making fun of colby and I don't like the fact youre calling me out for being his fan" so you can't read. This chud logic has gone to far. I won't even acuse you of being drunk because I k ow colby fans are extremely mentally... "delayed" I just hope your legal gaurdeans don't let you touch the stove. Lol.

"You're making fun of colby and I don't like the fact youre calling me out for being his fan" so you can't read. This chud logic has gone to far. I won't even acuse you of being drunk because I k ow colby fans are extremely mentally... "delayed" I just hope your legal gaurdeans don't let you touch the stove. Lol.

I couldn't care any less about whom you make fun of, my drunken sir, and I literally just posted my own posts today about not approving of Colby. Again, this is sad. You shouldn't be acting like this as an adult. I bet you are drunk texting random people, too.

I couldn't care any less about whom you make fun of, my drunken sir, and I literally just posted my own posts today about not approving of Colby. Again, this is sad. You shouldn't be acting like this as an adult. I bet you are drunk texting random people, too.
You probably want to call me something that starts with an r but you dont want to get banned so you keep screeching drunk like a broken siren hoping ill give a shit. Lol Yep youre a colby fan alright, the thought process checks out. Whats wrong little guy, are you folding mentally? Can't justify defending POS colby so you're gaslighting bwahaha.

Back