Media Josh Emmett KO Bryce Mitchell GIFS

Why was Emmet standing over him yelling? They were very cordial all week and even hugged at one of the faceoffs

Yeah, I'm been pretty much done commenting on these forums since Strickland-Adesanya due to all the ever increasing rampant stupidity and idiotic, bigoted discourse usually having nothing at all to do with MMA and is more about antics and drama, much like the "sport" itself is nowadays. I've pretty much lost interest altogether, most my favs like Rampage and TKZ have retired, I'm pretty much over it really.

That being said, I definitely still follow enough to know who fucking Bryce Mitchel is, and I just gotta pop in and say, that stanky leg body shaking KTFO literally made my night after I was having a really bad one. I absolutely LOVE seeing attention whoring, stupidity spreading idiots like Bryce get epically KO'd and catch instant CTE ala Poirier/McGregor 2. This one definitely put a big smile on my face, which I haven't done in a long, long time.

Thank you Josh Emmett, and thank you Just Bleed God. I'll treasure this KO until the day I die.

Kinda wish I would have seen that live.

Kind of amazing how resilient your brain actually is to get up after that and laugh and seem mostly fine.

You can’t see the damage from the outside. That shit doesn’t come for free.

Reactions: lsa
Back