All Respect Lost for Rogan Tonight

Mind Mine

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview

tbf colby didn't even deserve an interview for that shit. I mean it's not like I paid for it or anything but I still feel robbed somehow. Might have been the worst "performance" i've ever seen. he's done

tbf colby didn't even deserve an interview for that shit. I mean it's not like I paid for it or anything but I still feel robbed somehow. Might have been the worst "performance" i've ever seen. he's done
there must been rumors he retire if he lost.

Chances are Colby would’ve tripled down on his words. It was a great idea not to ask.
If he would hav ben that stupid it is not on the UFC to ave him. If you are not going to ask him about hi own words why ask Lon?

Leon managed to throw even lower volume than Colby, who looked like he just chugged nyquil backstage, and now we have to watch a guy who couldn't finish a guy with a broken arm vs the guy who couldn't finish someone who fought like he had 2 broken hands and a torn ACL, and your concern is the post interview didn't get into more juicy gossip?

Joe Rogan and DC were horrible. They criticized Leon for not going for the finish. When Leon did go for the finish they continued to criticize him. They criticized Leon for not being aggressive enough. When Leon became more aggressive, they criticized him for that.

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview
and he shit all over leon's victory and reamed him out incessantly for grappling covington without ever mentioning that leon took him down several times and made a fool of him at his own game.

Back