• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Respect Lost for Rogan Tonight

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview
No I think it was wise given what was going on in the background that Joe avoided asking Colby those questions - he’s fully aware that his whole shtick is not to backtrack , you heard how delusional he was in the interview. Does that sound like someone who is going to say sorry ?? Did you not hear how upset Leon was ? Joe would have been a right idiot to instigate that.

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview
So you were expecting Colby to say ''yeah i was wrong, sorry guys.''? He would've said ''fuck his POS father'' and him saying it would make things worse

The thing is you want Joe to talk shit to Colby all the time both he praises both Colby and Leon, he was unbiased tonight but you are a delusional hater so can't see it.
Im referring about his commentary during the actual fight for the most part.

No I think it was wise given what was going on in the background that Joe avoided asking Colby those questions - he’s fully aware that his whole shtick is not to backtrack , you heard how delusional he was in the interview. Does that sound like someone who is going to say sorry ?? Did you not hear how upset Leon was ? Joe would have been a right idiot to instigate that.
At what point is it Joe’s job to guard Colby from his own idiotic words? If he can’t control his words he should be held accountable. At what point is it Leon’s responsibility to explain Colby’s words and actions more than Colby? Basically if you weren’t addressing it to both why at all? It’s cowardly. Joe has zero obligation or job to not ask fighters about the things they said in press conferences. This is some brand new shit you made up that makes no sense

At what point is it Joe’s job to guard Colby from his own idiotic words? If he can’t control his words he should be held accountable. At what point is it Leon’s responsibility to explain Colby’s words and actions more than Colby? Basically if you weren’t addressing it to both why at all? It’s cowardly. Joe has zero obligation or job to not ask fighters about the things they said in press conferences. This is some brand new shit you made up that makes no sense
if you can’t see the wisdom in Rogan preventing a brawl then we’ll agree to disagree.

if you can’t see the wisdom in Rogan preventing a brawl then we’ll agree to disagree.
Again if at any time a fighter is saying things to insinuate a brawl by talking about deceased family members and such then who needs to be held accountable? Why would Leon be asked about words he didn’t speak by a man too afraid to ask the man that spoke them. Does this make sense to you?

Again if at any time a fighter is saying things to insinuate a brawl by talking about deceased family members and such then who needs to be held accountable? Why would Leon be asked about words he didn’t speak by a man too afraid to ask the man that spoke them. Does this make sense to you?
There’s a different between doing right and being right. Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is understanding that you don’t put it in a fruit salad.

I think you could do with more life experience.

There’s a different between doing right and being right. Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is understanding that you don’t put it in a fruit salad.

I think you could do with more life experience.
This comes across as Yoda speak and I an not looking for your Fatherly sage or any of that shit. I am objectively addressing exactly what occurred. If a man is engaging repeatedly in speaking words that you worry will cause a brawl then don’t ask the people he disrespects about their hurt feelings. You are too afraid to ask the person causing the offense so leave it alone. That’s decency. Joe Rogan has no job description to not ask Colby about what comes out of his mouth. Zero

Rogan has been a shit commentator for years now.

I actually think, though, that him asking Leon about the father comments actually worked against Covington. I think the crowd sympathized with Covington when they saw how genuine Edward's comments about how it affected him were. Then when Joe interviews Covington, the crowd that had been loudly in his favor all night were suddenly loudly booing him. Of course most of the UFC live audience are drunk I assume, but I'm sure some of it was a real distaste for Covington's schtick going too far.

Son your Father should have wllowed your wek ass This is me expressing an opinion on karate forum which btw you wont do a fucking thing about but cry so in essence you are my bitch on my thread
Wllowed wek ass??

<{clintugh}>

So, Engrish isn't your strong point, hey? Go back to your Karate forum you Dim Mak.

I wonder how much sleep joe is going to lose over this, I mean you guys were best friends

You mean there was a time in your life when you HAD respect for Joe Rogan????

:eek:

It’s Joes job to sell fights, Leon is the champ despite one of the most boring fights ever so it is what it is. It’s cool sherbro I remember my first PPV too.

Back