All Respect Lost for Rogan Tonight

And only until last night you lost the respect for Hogan?

I don't care anymore about him. being a shill, calling the losing fighter doing a better perfomance, commenting high as fuck and biased . nahh. i prefer Sanko, Felder and Cruz all night.

I often defend Rogan, but his take on the 5th round was terrible...

In his possible defense, he was over-emotional and trying to say that Leon would have benefited from putting a stamp on the victory (duh), but the way it came out with things like 'this isn't a good look for Leon'...'Leon doesn't want to win this way'...that was just way too much.

Leon was engaging in the grappling to try and prove a point (and he largely did). He even had Colby panic spin with a choke attempt. I have no issues with Leon's decision to not be a fool and prioritize getting up at the risk of getting caught in the 5th (which would have been a nightmare ending for him).

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview
Dana sniffs Trump's crotch and ass, as does Colby. Trump loves Colby and was there. Joe tries to make Dana happy. There was no way it was going to play out any other way.

Colby didn't warrant any kind of an interview after mailing it in like that, but you knew Joe was going for the cheap and easy route. Love that Colby was butt-hurt by the fans rightfully booing him for not fighting.

Reactions: HHJ
Rogan has been pro trump/right/conservative for a while now its no surprise he was rooting for colby
I don't think he was. Not especially.

Wait, really?? I didn't expect that.

Why did Leon cry again in the cage and say Colby's a terrible person then if Colby's words were true? It seems like Leon just showed the whole world that he can be easily shaken by trash talk
The son should not be punished for the sins of the father. It is quite obvious that Leon is trying to become the polar opposite of his dad and no matter what he does, the UFC allows fighters to throw insults at him.

If you are going to attack Leon, attack him.

As we all know, family should always be off limits unless they are also in the game.

Never had respect for him.
He's half blind nowadays also. Doesn't see which punches land.

Colby stole the night by wasting our goddamn time. And Joe broadcasting skills keeps on getting lazier.

Personally, I am completely okay if Joe no longer comes back. After 11yrs me hearing him, the last 3 have been just annoying(not all the time but it's really getting there).

I'm not sure why Colby was given a post-fight interview to begin with.

But wasn't Leon's dad an actual sex trafficker and murderer? I am seriously asking because I didn't look it up

Leon’s dad is dead, so what he allegedly did is completely irrelevant. He was not the target of that attack - Leon (who is not a criminal) was.

Rogan has been pro trump/right/conservative for a while now its no surprise he was rooting for colby
Rogan is a lifetime leftie. He's a longtime UFC highly paid shill too. The UFC thinks Colby sells, I guess they have the data.

Joe lost his love for actual MMA a while ago. He was unsufferably biased even then, afterwards no longer gives a fuck about reality, either shills or just eulogizes the fighters he famboys after, like Titisanya The Gynobender. You see both love TRT and pirbulls...

Last edited:
You’re mad at Joe and DC for calling out a bland low effort fight? That was not championship level from either guy.
Leon was chopping him down from the outside and made him look like he didn't even belong for 4 rounds. Then Leon started doing exactly what Rogan and Dc wanted and started risking it for the finish in the 4th and 5th. They then proceeded to shit on him for not submitting a guy who has only been finished once early in his career and then in a bullshit early stoppage in Usman 1.

Leon had Colby, grappler, in multiple dangerous subs throughout that fight. He had a guy who is known for coming forward with pressure sitting on the outside of the cage all fight.

It wasn't a shit performance, it was a technical master piece where Leon didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear to beat a guy who was able to hold his own with the previous champ. Leon probably could have walked Colby onto something on the feet if he just kept with the original plan, because he had Colby reacting to everything.

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview
Joe tried asking him questions, but colby is beyond fuckin delusional. He is clearly very insecure/narcissistic something like that.

You mean you actually had respect for Rogan to begin with?

This is the worst I have ever seen of DC, he rose to Rogan's level of atrociousness.

The last fight was especially bad, but they were bad all night.

Joe has to praise the cash cows. Its his job.

tbf colby didn't even deserve an interview for that shit. I mean it's not like I paid for it or anything but I still feel robbed somehow. Might have been the worst "performance" i've ever seen. he's done
WW has had some boring ass champs since Robby Lawler, Woodley boring as fuck and gun shy, Usman a decision machine with a couple good moments but not many and now Leon who's a point putter patter sparing partner and if Colby had won!!!!!!

ultimate feelings championship

You are certainly free to your opinion, but I highly doubt this event really had anything to do with your opinion of Rogan. I agree Colby should not have been given a post fight interview as a loser, but it sounds like you didn't listen to any other commentary or even understand speech. Rogan's questions were not soft ball or even questions at all they were thinly veiled statements on how much Colby sucked feeding him the rope to hang himself with as he did by embarrassingly spanning Trump's name.

Back