All Respect Lost for Rogan Tonight

I honestly wonder what kind of woman some of you guys end up with..

Always crying over every little thing.

Many zero defense fights between two guys have been lauded as classics. You GTFO. You don't know shit. And I don't even necessarily disagree with your assessment. A war is a war. We are here for wars.
No, I'm here to stay dumbass. That fight was garbage and if Rogan never said the hyperbole bullshit he did, you're retarded ass would know any better. It was a garbage fight, boring fight, nothing happened the first two rounds that were exciting, and you're a sucker.

Irene Aldana and FOTY, my ass. That is the biggest lol I heard the whole event.

The son should not be punished for the sins of the father. It is quite obvious that Leon is trying to become the polar opposite of his dad and no matter what he does, the UFC allows fighters to throw insults at him.

If you are going to attack Leon, attack him.

As we all know, family should always be off limits unless they are also in the game.
I hear ya, didn't see ecactly what he said just surprised it still got to Leon after all this time

He never said black people had different and inferior brians to white people you made that up. You should be banned for your lies. He called black community planet of the apes on video, which made him a "classical" racist but he has changed.
I made it up and I'm a liar, huh?

Saying that the best "genetic combination" between white and black parents is that you get the "mind of a white man" is equivalent to saying that black brains are inferior to white brains; then contextualizing that racist thought with the follow up that black people just have "different brains" removes all doubt and excuse that he's a classical racist. Rogan was 44 years old when he said this so being "young and dumb" also isn't an excuse.

Rogan never apologized or acknowledged what he said in this episode, he simply tried scrubbing the entire episode off the internet hoping people wouldn't bring it back up, which hardly suggests that "he has changed".

but Joe is plain wrong and when he picks some idiotic narrative and won't STFU about it. It'd be better if the UFC moved on from him at this point.
This is exactly my main issue with him! Couldn't agree more.

First 3 rounds were great from Leon. I thought Colby edged out the 4th round and then clearly won he 5th round.

Not super impressive overall from Leon

You’re mad at Joe and DC for calling out a bland low effort fight? That was not championship level from either guy.
Are you hard of reading? That is absolutely NOT TS's point.

But maybe you're just comedy impaired?
Either way, you suck.

I made it up and I'm a liar, huh?

Saying that the best "genetic combination" between white and black parents is that you get the "mind of a white man" is equivalent to saying that black brains are inferior to white brains; then contextualizing that racist thought with the follow up that black people just have "different brains" removes all doubt and excuse that he's a classical racist. Rogan was 44 years old when he said this so being "young and dumb" also isn't an excuse.

Rogan never apologized or acknowledged what he said in this episode, he simply tried scrubbing the entire episode off the internet hoping people wouldn't bring it back up, which hardly suggests that "he has changed".

That's your big gotcha? He even started explaining before it got cut off.

Leon was chopping him down from the outside and made him look like he didn't even belong for 4 rounds. Then Leon started doing exactly what Rogan and Dc wanted and started risking it for the finish in the 4th and 5th. They then proceeded to shit on him for not submitting a guy who has only been finished once early in his career and then in a bullshit early stoppage in Usman 1.

Leon had Colby, grappler, in multiple dangerous subs throughout that fight. He had a guy who is known for coming forward with pressure sitting on the outside of the cage all fight.

It wasn't a shit performance, it was a technical master piece where Leon didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear to beat a guy who was able to hold his own with the previous champ. Leon probably could have walked Colby onto something on the feet if he just kept with the original plan, because he had Colby reacting to everything.

This is sad. It was a tepid fight, not some masterpiece. You don't need to exaggerate to create a narrative.

tbf colby didn't even deserve an interview for that shit. I mean it's not like I paid for it or anything but I still feel robbed somehow. Might have been the worst "performance" i've ever seen. he's done
I agree. Colby had to WIN or get finished.

Instead I just kinda feel blue balled

That's your big gotcha? He even started explaining before it got cut off.
His explanation to suggest that white people have superior brains to black people was simply that black people have "different brains", there was no explanation of that explanation, there was no follow up to those two statements, he just went on to talk about "black bodies" and Larry Bird.

It's literally the argument of a classical racist (i.e. genetic superiority) but I can't say I'm surprised that there are people on Sherdog like yourself trying to downplay and dismiss blatant racism.

(Timestamped where the previous clip got cut off)

This is sad. It was a tepid fight, not some masterpiece. You don't need to exaggerate to create a narrative.
Yeah because Colby actively disengaged and ran for 3 rounds. Leon was going after him and landing shots the entire time. It's not Leon's fault he had someone uninterested in actually fighting. Leon was throwing up head kicks, trying to take away his movement and landing clean shots all night. Colby just ran until Leon started engaging in the grappling just to try and get him to do something so he could get the finish.

Nothing wrong with a technical fight. It was more exciting than the supposed GOAT fight of the year (Rogan and DC...)between the two girls on the main card. Leon and Colby was more exciting than just watching two fighters with no defence throw the exact same strikes at each other and bleed for an entire round.

His explanation to suggest that white people have superior brains to black people was simply that black people have "different brains", there was no explanation of that explanation, there was no follow up to those two statements, he just went on to talk about "black bodies" and Larry Bird.

It's literally the argument of a classical racist (i.e. genetic superiority) but I can't say I'm surprised that there are people on Sherdog like yourself trying to downplay and dismiss blatant racism.

(Timestamped where the previous clip got cut off)

Are black people and white people completely the same? I thought that was racist now. You guys can’t keep your story straight.

I like how Joe fails to mention how Colby was so scared to get KO'd in front of his man crush that he didn't take risks and push the pressure on Leon and backpedalled all fight accepting a decision loss.

The bias was insane lol. Leon fucks him up on the feet and makes him backpedal all night, then to get revenge for what Colby said about his Dad, Leon goes into grappler mode and outgrapples the grapple like a chad and almost subs him and leaves mr D1 American wrestler boy in a pool of shame.

This fight had so much organic entertainment in it but the commentary was so bias that they let it turn into a seemingly boring point fight for the casual eye.

It’s Joes job to sell fights, Leon is the champ despite one of the most boring fights ever so it is what it is. It’s cool sherbro I remember my first PPV too.
I don’t usually respond to dumb shit but please explain to me at what first UFC you went to in which they were using someone’s murdered parent as a shtick then questioning the fighter about the guy doing it? Is that what they did at your first event you fucking newb or you just said that to sound cute?

I honestly wonder what kind of woman some of you guys end up with..

Always crying over every little thing.
You are on my thread crying like a butch over what I observed and clearly 50 people agreed with. You’re a crying bitch whining about me and I’m using the forum for what it’s intended for. You’re a fucking fan now run along

That fight was freaking terrible, just terrible. Who cares about either one of those "fighters" after that nonsense. Just gosh darn terrible.

You are on my thread crying like a butch over what I observed and clearly 50 people agreed with. You’re a crying bitch whining about me and I’m using the forum for what it’s intended for. You’re a fucking fan now run along
can sense how weak you are from this post alone

Back