• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Respect Lost for Rogan Tonight

i lost respect when he tried to say the irene aldana fight was FOTY. LOL. get the fuck outta here Joe.
If that fight was between two fellas I doubt you'd be up in arms against folks calling it FOTY potential. Fights like that are always in talks of FOTY. It was fucking great.

If that fight was between two fellas I doubt you'd be up in arms against folks calling it FOTY potential. Fights like that are always in talks of FOTY. It was fucking great.
that was a sloppy, lazy fight, with 0 leg kick defense, where they finally decided to throw down in the last 30 seconds. that was total garbage and not FOTY at all. GTFO

that was a sloppy, lazy fight, with 0 leg kick defense, where they finally decided to throw down in the last 30 seconds. that was total garbage and not FOTY at all. GTFO
Many zero defense fights between two guys have been lauded as classics. You GTFO. You don't know shit. And I don't even necessarily disagree with your assessment. A war is a war. We are here for wars.

i think alot of people are out of touch on who rogan is NOW DAYS.....

he can fool you guys but not me.....i see clips from his podcast from time to time....
and his guests..........
but hey it is what it is.......

He was sensible enough not to let Covingtons limited brain let his mouth do more damage by asking about it.
What is there to ask?
Normal people and real men wouldn't have said what gobblington said, we all know that.

Rogan pressing the issue with Leon over the remarks Colby said about his Father but not having the courage to address it or ask Colby about his own words is the last straw for me. Joe is an out of touch coward. He completely gave Colby softball questions like a little bitch in the post fight interview

The only reason Colby got this fight was to promote Trump for the Iowa caucus/primaries…

Joe wasn’t going to not let Colby give his Trump rant.

The only reason Colby got this fight was to promote Trump for the Iowa caucus/primaries…

Joe wasn’t going to not let Colby give his Trump rant.
Has nothing to do with my gripe but ok

Son your Father should have wllowed your wek ass This is me expressing an opinion on karate forum which btw you wont do a fucking thing about but cry so in essence you are my bitch on my thread

well that escalatored quickly lol

Joe was legitimately awful last night.

1) Going psycho about Aldana getting leg kicked, but never mentions that it didn't slow Aldana down at all and she was landing punches to the face and turning the other girl into mince meat. Dude wouldn't shut up about leg kicks and ignored every strike to the face. It's not the ultimate leg kicking challenge.

2) When Bryce Mitchell was summoned from the dead, would not shut up about him needing to sit down, to the point where he's screaming at the in ring physician. Acting like Bryce is about to blow out both his knees. It was totally unprofessional on Rogan's part.

3) Bags on Leon for grappling in the fifth, which he basically did for shits because he was up 4-1. Then says Leon can't be stupid like that or he'll lose to Belal. Leon was clearly only doing that because he knew he'd banked every round and he was never in any real danger. Also criticizes Leon for playing it safe, but says going for broke is reckless. Which is it dude?

4) Interviewing Colby, he gives Colby an excuse immediately. No follow-up on Colby's ridiculous claims that he won the fight and didn't have a scratch on him. When Colby said he didn't have a scratch, the thing for Rogan to say is: actually you have a bunch of giant scratches on your face and your leg looks busted up. When he says he's full of energy, the follow up is: then why didn't you expend more energy to try and win the fight?

5) Proclaims he's getting emotional and that the Aldana fight was one of the best fights OF ALL TIME. Say what? It wasn't even in the same stratosphere as the best fights of all time.

I usually don't care about the commentators, but Joe is plain wrong and when he picks some idiotic narrative and won't STFU about it. It'd be better if the UFC moved on from him at this point.

Joe Rogan and DC were horrible. They criticized Leon for not going for the finish. When Leon did go for the finish they continued to criticize him. They criticized Leon for not being aggressive enough. When Leon became more aggressive, they criticized him for that.

The commentary was just bad.

Joe was legitimately awful last night.

1) Going psycho about Aldana getting leg kicked, but never mentions that it didn't slow Aldana down at all and she was landing punches to the face and turning the other girl into mince meat. Dude wouldn't shut up about leg kicks and ignored every strike to the face. It's not the ultimate leg kicking challenge.

2) When Bryce Mitchell was summoned from the dead, would not shut up about him needing to sit down, to the point where he's screaming at the in ring physician. Acting like Bryce is about to blow out both his knees. It was totally unprofessional on Rogan's part.

3) Bags on Leon for grappling in the fifth, which he basically did for shits because he was up 4-1. Then says Leon can't be stupid like that or he'll lose to Belal. Leon was clearly only doing that because he knew he'd banked every round and he was never in any real danger. Also criticizes Leon for playing it safe, but says going for broke is reckless. Which is it dude?

4) Interviewing Colby, he gives Colby an excuse immediately. No follow-up on Colby's ridiculous claims that he won the fight and didn't have a scratch on him. When Colby said he didn't have a scratch, the thing for Rogan to say is: actually you have a bunch of giant scratches on your face and your leg looks busted up. When he says he's full of energy, the follow up is: then why didn't you expend more energy to try and win the fight?

5) Proclaims he's getting emotional and that the Aldana fight was one of the best fights OF ALL TIME. Say what? It wasn't even in the same stratosphere as the best fights of all time.

I usually don't care about the commentators, but Joe is plain wrong and when he picks some idiotic narrative and won't STFU about it. It'd be better if the UFC moved on from him at this point.
He also talked rubbish during the Ulanbekov fight when he said one of the submission attempts was under the chin when it blatantly wasn't and shouted 'its over ' or something similar when Menifield dropped Jacoby for a brief second. Imagine him as a ref ffs.

That was a glorified sparring match. Reminded me of when Rampage fought Rashad after all of there bad blood and the fight ended up being absolutely terrible.

But wasn't Leon's dad an actual sex trafficker and murderer? I am seriously asking because I didn't look it up
Yes. But he's not fighting in the UFC and making a mockery of this sport.

Why did you ever respect him in the first place? He's a classical racist, he deserves no respect. And I'm not saying that because of the liberal media's hit piece a couple years ago; he thinks that black people have different and inferior brains to white people.
He never said black people had different and inferior brians to white people you made that up. You should be banned for your lies. He called black community planet of the apes on video, which made him a "classical" racist but he has changed.

Last edited:
Your mistake was respecting Joe in the first place

Yes. But he's not fighting in the UFC and making a mockery of this sport.
Wait, really?? I didn't expect that.

Why did Leon cry again in the cage and say Colby's a terrible person then if Colby's words were true? It seems like Leon just showed the whole world that he can be easily shaken by trash talk

Back