International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly you have a script for how this interaction is supposed to go. Thats why Hamas was designated a terrorist organization. So you could shame people for siding with them over the Likud. That has always been whats thats been about.

And the reason most people go along with it is because theres real world consequences for them if they do not.
Lol at the idea, the notion, that Hamas ISN’T a terrorist organization. You have mental problems.

they literally have zero rules of engagement. None. nothing is off limits. and you anti-Israel folk don’t even bat an eye to this fact.

He is trying to divert attention from Israel again to Hamsa. Don't play his game
Keep the discussion on the topic we are discussing which is the crimes of Israel in Gaza

LMFAO @ trying to dictate that only one side of a conflict gets discussed here.

Look out everyone, the Sherdog Sheriff is here (dubs and all) to make sure only what he wants to talk about is discussed!

Are IDF just indiscriminately killing everyone now?

It was Israeli hostages a day ago, now Christians in a church.
Can you imagine how many Palestinian civilians and surrendering Hamas fighters teh IDF has killed?

what’s tragic and comical at the same time is that there is no international pressure for Hamas to surrender. Just for Israel to surrender. The terrorists get the free pass. And they get to win. If some got their way.

Can you imagine how many Palestinian civilians and surrendering Hamas fighters teh IDF has killed?
there would be less dead civilians if Hamas didn’t dress up as civilians and fight from civilian spaces for sure.

Of course you don’t give a shit about that fact.

This raises an interesting idea.

I believe Israel and their defenders are viewing this as WW2ish. They believe in total destruction of Hamas or an unconditional surrender like Germany and Japan did.

And they will kill as many civilians and commit as many war crimes as needed to achieve a goal that they cannot achieve so ..... they will just keep doing this until the US puts a muzzle on this attack dog

I believe Israel and their defenders are viewing this as WW2ish. They believe in total destruction of Hamas or an unconditional surrender like Germany and Japan did.

And they will kill as many civilians and commit as many war crimes as needed to achieve a goal that they cannot achieve so ..... they will just keep doing this until the US puts a muzzle on this attack dog
What should they do about the terrorist?

Or until an unconditional surrender ie achieved i suppose.

People still thinking that it's traditional allies are abandoning Israel are living in a different reality.
Some harsh words aimed at calming a certain part their of own population is about as far as they'll go.

No, it isn't lol
It's the exact opposite of reasonable.
Where's your argument?

You can't just make a claim without any supporting premises and expect anyone to accept it. Are you just dumb or just being disingenuous?

LMFAO @ trying to dictate that only one side of a conflict gets discussed here.

Look out everyone, the Sherdog Sheriff is here (dubs and all) to make sure only what he wants to talk about is discussed!
When the line of discussion is about the crimes of Israel and someone tries to derail and divert attention away from it I will point it out.

Is it by coincidence or by design that you Israel supporters (paid by Israel) are the main culprits when it comes to diverting and derailing so that the conversation is about Hamas rather than the crimes of Israel? I think it is obvious to everyone.

When the line of discussion is about the crimes of Israel and someone tries to derail and divert attention away from it I will point it out.

Is it by coincidence or by design that you Israel supporters (paid by Israel) are the main culprits when it comes to diverting and derailing so that the conversation is about Hamas rather than the crimes of Israel? I think it is obvious to everyone.
Lol. You fuckin raging anti semite.

You've gotta a special kind of stupid to think you can silo off one aspect of a conflict like this and not look at it holistically. It's absolutely comical that you'd try to dictate the terms of the discussion and then accuse OTHERS of being paid LMAO. I actually was thinking maybe you were getting a little something from maybe Tehran for your...work you're putting in here.

I'm fine discussing Israel's role in this and that they have some blame. YOU think that's the ONLY aspect of this that warrants discussion, ever. It's obvious to everyone that you're a shill, that's what obvious.

What does that word mean? Anyway...

You terrorist sympathiser and genocide supporter
One group in this conflict has made genocide their goal for decades. It’s the first word in the thread title. The group you apparently think isn’t a relevant topic.

What exactly do you find funny ? It's well know that salt water can increase the soil friability and lead to landslides.

At this enormous scale (500km of flooded tunnels with salt water) it risks to cause gigantic mudslides which will render the whole Gaza strip inhabitable and force the entire population to be displaced.

That's again another sign of the "whatever it takes" mentality. Civilians do not even count as long as there is absolute destruction of everything including nature.

"life" for the "animals" of the Gaza strip

One group in this conflict has made genocide their goal for decades. It’s the first word in the thread title. The group you apparently think isn’t a relevant topic.
Yes, we all know that Israel has made genocide their goal for decades. Out of the two the only one capable of committing genocide is Israel. Out of the 2 the one killing the vast majority of civilians is Israel. Yes, Hamas has committed atrocious acts of innocent people. But the acts of Israel on the Palestinians far outweigh those of Hamas on Israelis.

Therefore more attention has to be given to the criminal state of Israel for it's ongoing genocide of Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back