Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Did you expect Trump to get into the octagon and perform the River Dance with Colby if he won?

UFC sure has a lot of liberals watching its shows despite the company's president being a good friend of Trump, and many of the American fighters being pro-Trump as well.

it was a way closer fight than these fans like to think, blinded by their zealous rage over someone who dare supports a former president and says mean things to sell a fight that everyone watched. Leon did barely any damage, squeaked by, and lost the last two rounds. Colby did better than Usman or anyone else against Leon. Totally dominated the 5th round. That was a boring fight where the only exciting thing was actually the press conference. Trump 2024.

I'm begging you to tell me you're fucking with us right now lol. I know you're too knowledgeable to believe this stuff.

We probably won’t hear Trump ever talk about Colby wins unless he has some spectacular win, I mean there’s tons of Pro Trump UFC fighters it just so happens that Colby is the all out Trump supporter

I'm begging you to tell me you're fucking with us right now lol. I know you're too knowledgeable to believe this stuff.
The facts are Leon only landed 13 more significant strikes. None of those had Colby damaged/wobbled/on shaky legs, etc. The first three rounds were largely point fighting pitter patter, where Leon landed more, barely. 13 more significant strikes over 5 rounds. Colby did have more ground control time by four minutes. He won the fifth round, finished stronger. Even if Leon let him, that is still a concession. Is it not? It was a closer fight, closer than people will ever give credit, because they are blinded by orange induced madness/xyience. Colby, with the right match ups + no USADA in 2024, a win over Wonder Guy would be right back in title contention, would he not? I think Leon won, without a doubt, but it was way closer than people think, and Leon also did not put on a crazy performance. It was glorified sparring at points. This is my unbiased assessment of the fight. Props to Leon. Props to Colby. However the most exciting thing was the press conference, plus Sean Stricklands 12-6 hellbows.

Would have been nice if his security detail shot Colby.

jesus lol that might be a little bit over the top.

maybe one of the secret service agents should have stepped into the cage against edwards. they probably would have fared off a little better. i mean if they can protect the life of a former president, then they should have no trouble at all with protecting themselves against leg kicks.

Bro, it was nearly 11pm and the last two fights were snoozefests. Trump is a busy guy.

They showed Trump standing when Colby started talking, so he must've been there for some of it.

He's an extreme casual. If he knew Colby was going to lose badly to a black guy like everyone else knew it, he wouldn't have shown up in the first place. Funny he was so disappointed, but he clearly knows nothing about MMA

Colby has been a loser in title fights for a while. He did not even try last night until the 23rd minute of the fight. Trump does not like to be associated with such people.

nah
He gave the UFC a go and still showing up

it took 23 minutes for him to show up last night and thats only because leon let go of the submission and gave up his position.

his shit talking was more entertaining than the fight he brought, and that's not saying much. even the fans were able to see through that shit and lol at him calling the crowd a bunch of broke bitches after they booed him.

Last edited:
I don’t know about you other Americans but I purchased a shit ton of Lipton Tea and tossed that shit into the harbor near my dwelling.

Meh, it is what it is. At least we’re still a free country so there’s that.
Free to die from inability to afford Healthcare
Free to be burdened with student debt your entire life
Free to never own a home
Free to murder countless poor people around the world

"Free"

Cultural marxism and the war on all things traditional

Traditionalism
"Cultural marxism" = "cultural bolshevism"

Thanks for outing yourself as a literal nazi spreading literal nazi conspiracy theories

Back