Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

No shit lol. What combat sports fan dislike beautiful ko?

I love knockouts, even more so because I dislike Bryce. I only dislike knockouts if fighters I dislike do it to fighters I like.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

Setback for Prospect Erick Silva, but he has all the time in the world to become champ yet.

No shit lol. What combat sports fan dislike beautiful ko?

I love knockouts, even more so because I dislike Bryce. I only dislike knockouts if fighters I dislike do it to fighters I like.
''No shit lol. What combat sports fan dislike beautiful ko?''
He is not talking about this and you know that so stop acting like a little bitch

Sherdog is full of the dregs of society. Notice how there are lots of posts pretending it’s funny that Strickland got abused as a kid? I’ve never suffered any kind of abuse, but I know it’s definitely not something to be laughed at. These guys pretend it’s funny because it’s happened to them or someone they know

Rogans commentary was awful, no respect for Bryce and his current state, leave him be until we see he is ok

Back