Media Conor McGregor talks UFC return, Wilder vs Parker result

Not watching Conor's stupid ass, but I did watch the fight. Wilder looked terrible and old. Francis would walk through him easily imo if they ever fought, it was bad.
Kinda sad actually. Marc Breland probably saved his life to fight another day but it looks like that Furry fight took a massive toll on him that he might be unwilling to accept and will keep fighting and piling up heavyweight damage.

Can't like or dislike. Or hate.

Understand the desire to make money, but Manny Pacquiao would fogging annihilate Conor McGregor.

A highlight-reel KO of a true champion, flatlining a carpetbagger charlatan.

The absolute irony of Conor standing ringside, cheering on an aged fighter with knockout power, who's coming off 2 years of inactivity, and hasn't looked the same since he got KOd and being disappointed that Wilder didn't deliver is crazy.

Hopefully the guy sees some parallels with his own career.

Inactivity + age = no business fighting.

The should have used his jab - Conor

wzstpxys29iz.gif
looks like his shorts were designed by the same guy who made Fury's

I'd actually buy a PPV if Floyd and Conor had an MMA fight with Yamasaki as a ref

I know a lot of ppl hate conor but facts are still facts. 8 of the top 10 PPV's of all time are Conor.

Haters are on last gasp desperation mode now calling McGoat cokehead. I wonder when when haters start filing lawsuits against McGregor for norhing. You are not any better than this lying NBA toilet bitch. Get some help

Did these guys have broomsticks pushing from behind to make them get closer and closer? Thought they were gonna kiss a couple of times

conor is too good for the ufc, there's nothing for him to prove. edwards, islam, khamzat etc all not worthy opponents
time to conquer the boxing world

Bringing coke? They want all the celebs they can get there. Probably part of his rider requests is a kilo in his hotel room.
They get celebs through big events like that one. Also through money.

Time to cut ties with him. Beyond boring.

Besides, Dana lost big time last time he denied someone a boxing match, so maybe he learned his lesson. Imagine how the UFC could have looked with their HW champ nearly (or some say affirmitively) defeating the boxing HW champ.
This is a different situation. Francis walked out while still champ. No worries about Conor doin that.

Talking like that he’s about to find out that Dana controls everything in his fight career

Back