Media Conor McGregor talks UFC return, Wilder vs Parker result

Wouldn't mind seeing Canelo vs Conor, wonder how many Mexican hooks Conor can eat before going down

How do you even defend those bodysuits? It seems impossible to defend your head and completely protect your body at the same time.

Looks ready to take some heads off

UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor was a mixed martial arts event promoted by the Ultimate Fighting Championship held on November 12, 2016, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.

Yea, almost a decade ago, rofl.

Conor is a washed up has-been, addicted to booze, coke and roids - and he's thinking of getting in politics.

<Dany07>

This is a different situation. Francis walked out while still champ. No worries about Conor doin that.
No but it would be a chance to reenergize Conor's popularity by getting him back in the big international spotlight; he is a far greater draw than Francis or anyone else in MMA to this day. Even his most recent losses to Dustin were some of the biggest drawing PPVs the UFC has ever had. They still don't want to lose him even if he isn't a great fighter. Not yet anyway.

Is it coke or is he sloshed? I can’t tell. Literally every interview of his I have seen recently he is like this.
You are just blinded by hatred and envy like 90% of people in this thread. He seems just as charming and confident as always.

Sounds like the UFC aren't too big on him fighting at 300
Problem is how do they put him on a card where he is not headlining? And if he headlines UFC 300, where do you put the title fights?? UFC knows 300 will sell without Conor they want to use his name for another PPV 301 likely to get more $$$. Even if UFC offered Conor 300 but not to headline I doubt Conor's ego could handle that.

How Conor is still welcome in the UFC is a mystery.

He's done and been accused of worse shit than Paul Daley, Rousimar Palhares, Ottman Azaitar and Thiago Silva and is still in the UFC.

The shame is he can't even back up his smack talk with elite UFC fighters anymore.

Man, Conors head is a balloon

But why are Dana and the UFC not giving him a fight date? Its an interesting one. Surely UFC 300 makes the most sense?

Problem is how do they put him on a card where he is not headlining? And if he headlines UFC 300, where do you put the title fights?? UFC knows 300 will sell without Conor they want to use his name for another PPV 301 likely to get more $$$. Even if UFC offered Conor 300 but not to headline I doubt Conor's ego could handle that.
I think the ufc is stalling because he only has 2 fights left on his deal and they want him under contract while negotiating their next tv deal

Back