Rumored Charles Oliviera vs Arman Tsarukyan

I'm starting to think that as well. Leon vs. Islam, charles vs. Arman, and gaethje vs. Max. I hate that idea, but it is something I can see the ufc doing.
Fucking violence if so. Hate it at first but then think about it…. We likely still get Islam Charles and we get the unnecessary banger of Leon vs Islam.

That’s a badass fight if it happens. Leon is better than the keyboard warriors will give him credit for. Islam is obviously a killer but smaller than Leon. I personally think Leon wins. Man I’d like to see that. Then we will get Charles Islam II later in the year if Islam loses to Leon….and maybe that breaks Islams spirit and Charles gets the belt back.

I guess Islam is going to fight Justin next.

Also... I think Arman beats the shit out of Oliveira.

Fucking violence if so. Hate it at first but then think about it…. We likely still get Islam Charles and we get the unnecessary banger of Leon vs Islam.

That’s a badass fight if it happens. Leon is better than the keyboard warriors will give him credit for. Islam is obviously a killer but smaller than Leon. I personally think Leon wins. Man I’d like to see that. Then we will get Charles Islam II later in the year if Islam loses to Leon….and maybe that breaks Islams spirit and Charles gets the belt back.
I still hate it. I've always detested champ vs champ fights. It's even worse now that it's not a hypothetical Silva vs GSP fight. It's guys who have one or two defenses and a line-up of contenders all begging for the champ to actually defend their belt.

Sounds like a winner! I am tired of all the immediate rematches anyhow, so Oliviera needs to earn his title shot again. Justin Gaethje is the guy that most want to see Islam fight, and he's earned possibly his last chance at the belt. You may be next in line after Gaethje, Charles, but you need to fight someone else first.

Rumoured: Islam vs Justin in Saudi Arabia

Arman wins and then fight Islam, make it happen.
Arman loses and don’t waste my time with another pointless rematch. The champ needs to beat the entire top 10 not just the same guys over and over again.

Justin getting wrecked in title shots over and over again doesn't really get me excited.

Arman -vs- Justin makes sense.

Rebook Do Bronx, history will be better for it as they are clearly the best of this generation.

Absolutely sick fight. personally think Charles will be too much for him, but Arman has a real shot at knocking Charles out. But Charles has such crisp striking lately and can wrap up a sub out of nowhere. I favor Charles in this matchup 6.5/10 times unless Charles has suddenly gotten too old and shop worn over night.

Not a smart fight for Charles to take. Arman is no joke and could steal his title shot.
you aint wrong but Charles isnt the type to care

Justin getting wrecked in title shots over and over again doesn't really get me excited.

Arman -vs- Justin makes sense.

Rebook Do Bronx, history will be better for it as they are clearly the best of this generation.
Arman decisioning top 20’s doesn’t get me excited. If you don’t get excited during a Gaejthe fight then MMA is not your sport .

Would be a banger and I'm picking Arman. I think his momentum, confidence and timing is a perfect time to meet an exceptional challenge in Charles.

Charles gets hurt every fight and I think Arman has the best GnP in the division. If he gets on top he can do serious damage.
Charles has the striking edge and his reach could be a problem for Arman but I think Arman's striking is improving rapidly and he has underrated power.

Last edited:
Same round 2 or 3 finish for charles. Arman is good, but he puts himself in a lot more danger than someone like islam does, and I don't think his top game is as stifling as islam's. Unless arman can land a bomb early again, I think the good ole club and sub is very likely for Charles.

Yes mate, good luck subbing Arman when even Islam couldn't do it with his maximum effort.

I like it. I hope we get Islam vs Gaethje UFC 299. Surely O'Malley vs Vera isn't the main.

Charles will no doubt still receive hatred for fighting a dangerous opponent lol.

I'm starting to think that as well. Leon vs. Islam, charles vs. Arman, and gaethje vs. Max. I hate that idea, but it is something I can see the ufc doing.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Gaethje vs. Max and Charles vs. Arman at UFC 300.

Islam wants to fight in March for UFC 299. Leon isn't the most active fighter, but there's no reason he shouldn't be ready for that card. UFC 299 Leon vs. Islam headline, while O'Malley vs. Vera co-main.

Back