Economy Trump in Christmas message wishes EV users to rot in Hell

She's gotta go down as the worse Press Secretary of all time and she only still has her job because she checks the boxes.
She’s not even the worst press secretary in the last decade.

Spicer got off to a rocky start with the White House press corps when he falsely claimed Trump drew "the largest audience to witness an inauguration." Spicer claimed photographs showing Obama's 2008 inauguration appeared to draw more people were doctored to humiliate Trump.

Sanders was often criticized for making statements to the press that they deemed to be untrue. These included a June 29, 2017 statement by Sanders that "president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence," even though Trump told supporters during a campaign event when protesters began interrupting:

"So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? ... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise."
Sanders also stopped holding daily press briefings, setting three records for the longest streak between formal briefings: 41, 42 and 94 days. The latter ended when she left office.

Lastly, Kayleigh mcenany. She has been criticized for suggesting that Trump’s remarks that coronavirus might be cured by injecting disinfectant had simply been taken out of context. In May 2020, she defended Trump’s unfounded claim that conservative TV host Joe Scarborough had a person murdered. The same month, she defended Trump’s claim that vote by mail had a “high propensity for voter fraud,” despite having voted by mail 11 times in 10 years herself.

In June 2020, McEnany defended Trump’s decision to forcibly remove people peacefully protesting the police killing of George Floyd from the street in front of St. John's Episcopal Church, near the White House, so that he could stage a photo op holding a Bible while referring to himself as the “law-and-order president.” In her press conference, she likened Trump’s walk to the church through lingering clouds of tear gas to Winston Churchill’s defiant walks through the bomb-damaged streets of London during World War II. When Trump’s former Secretary of Defense General Jim Mattis criticized the president’s actions, McEnany called Mattis’ comments as “little more than a self-promotional stunt to appease the DC elite.”

She’s not even the worst press secretary in the last decade.

Spicer got off to a rocky start with the White House press corps when he falsely claimed Trump drew "the largest audience to witness an inauguration." Spicer claimed photographs showing Obama's 2008 inauguration appeared to draw more people were doctored to humiliate Trump.

Sanders was often criticized for making statements to the press that they deemed to be untrue. These included a June 29, 2017 statement by Sanders that "president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence," even though Trump told supporters during a campaign event when protesters began interrupting:

Sanders also stopped holding daily press briefings, setting three records for the longest streak between formal briefings: 41, 42 and 94 days. The latter ended when she left office.

Lastly, Kayleigh mcenany. She has been criticized for suggesting that Trump’s remarks that coronavirus might be cured by injecting disinfectant had simply been taken out of context. In May 2020, she defended Trump’s unfounded claim that conservative TV host Joe Scarborough had a person murdered. The same month, she defended Trump’s claim that vote by mail had a “high propensity for voter fraud,” despite having voted by mail 11 times in 10 years herself.

In June 2020, McEnany defended Trump’s decision to forcibly remove people peacefully protesting the police killing of George Floyd from the street in front of St. John's Episcopal Church, near the White House, so that he could stage a photo op holding a Bible while referring to himself as the “law-and-order president.” In her press conference, she likened Trump’s walk to the church through lingering clouds of tear gas to Winston Churchill’s defiant walks through the bomb-damaged streets of London during World War II. When Trump’s former Secretary of Defense General Jim Mattis criticized the president’s actions, McEnany called Mattis’ comments as “little more than a self-promotional stunt to appease the DC elite.”
And both of those tools were still better at their jobs then that Diversity hire.

And both of those tools were still better at their jobs then that Diversity hire.
Honestly There’s something I begrudgingly respect about a person who can work 3 days in 6 months while still collecting their paycheck. You might be right about her being good at her job if you consider her job “getting paid to do the absolute bare minimum” which I firmly believe is EVERYONES job- do just enough to keep getting paid! She might secretly be a go good commie leftie antifa radical like me

Stuttering Spicer was pretty bad. I think presentation and preparedness are the real only real qualification for how "good" a press secretary is, as their job is to literally make the President look good by whatever means necessary. I think KJP's weakness is getting flustered easily and not having answers for tough questions. I think Sanders and the blonde chick were pretty damn good, because they were always prepared to give answers to any question, which is all you gotta do. They could handle the heat. Spicer couldn't and KJP can't. "Circle back" Psaki wasn't much better either. They're deer in the headlights when shit gets rocky.

Stuttering Spicer was pretty bad. I think presentation and preparedness are the real only real qualification for how "good" a press secretary is, as their job is to literally make the President look good by whatever means necessary. I think KJP's weakness is getting flustered easily and not having answers for tough questions. I think Sanders and the blonde chick were pretty damn good, because they were always prepared to give answers to any question, which is all you gotta do. They could handle the heat. Spicer couldn't and KJP can't. "Circle back" Psaki wasn't much better either. They're deer in the headlights when shit gets rocky.
I forgot all about "Circle Back" she was insufferable to say the least and Spicer was a tool indeed. The blond chick was pretty good and always being prepared which this new diversity hire never seems prepared and just squints and stutters her way through questions when she's not running away from them. I'm honestly surprised she still has her job but not really considering her "diversity".

They got beef?
They did a while back. Trump went on a few day rant about Elon. Elon said Trump is old and we need to get someone better to run the country and Trump got even more mad about it.

Which is surprising, because you would think Trump needs as many allies as he can get, and Elon could be an ally. But Trump likes to burn a lot of people. John Mccain, Elon Musk, Chris Christie, and a lot of his close associates.

They did a while back. Trump went on a few day rant about Elon. Elon said Trump is old and we need to get someone better to run the country and Trump got even more mad about it.

Which is surprising, because you would think Trump needs as many allies as he can get, and Elon could be an ally. But Trump likes to burn a lot of people. John Mccain, Elon Musk, Chris Christie, and a lot of his close associates.
Elon Musk has stated even after that that he would vote for Trump though....

There's a huge difference though because people on the left would condemn it when Biden did it and when Trump did it and people on the right would only condemn it if Biden did it!!!.

But to you that's exactly the same.....

It was a question on how people would react if Biden posted that.

Are you seriously saying... " no it would be different because the left would condemn it ...........

Come the fuck on

My God you people really think one side is holier than thou.

Yes it's the exactly the same to me

It was a question on how people would react if Biden posted that.

Are you seriously saying... " no it would be different because the left would condemn it ...........

Come the fuck on

My God you people really think one side is holier than thou.

Yes it's the exactly the same to me

Yes, I am 100% certain that the left would roundly condemn that exact tweet from Biden obviously....

There is just no question whatsoever that Democrats would stand up against a Democrat president speaking so divisively terribly and trailer trash like on Christmas...

And I think you know that and are actually lying outright when pretending otherwise.

Yes, I am 100% certain that the left would roundly condemn that exact tweet from Biden obviously....

There is just no question whatsoever that Democrats would stand up against a Democrat president speaking so divisively terribly and trailer trash like on Christmas...

And I think you know that and are actually lying outright when pretending otherwise.

Dunno man.... seen just as many fucked up comments from democrats without this moral response you assign to your team.

Why would I bother lying? Just stating my observations from years on sherdog

Dunno man.... seen just as many fucked up comments from democrats without this moral response you assign to your team.

Why would I bother lying? Just stating my observations from years on sherdog
You have never ever in your life seen anything remotely this disgusting said by a Democrat president of the United States.

Give me a break with your dishonesty man. You're obviously doing your level best to lie and obfuscate and cover up for trump. But the fact is no democratic president would ever say anything remotely as terrible as the things Trump has said.

Honestly you degrade yourself even pretending otherwise...

You have never ever in your life seen anything remotely this disgusting said by a Democrat president of the United States.

Give me a break with your dishonesty man. You're obviously doing your level best to lie and obfuscate and cover up for trump. But the fact is no democratic president would ever say anything remotely as terrible as the things Trump has said.

Honestly you degrade yourself even pretending otherwise...

Wtf. It was a question about what would happen IF Biden wrote the message given as a example.

Whether or not a democratic President would say something like that isn't even the discussion. Nobody said they did.... or would....

What I said is posters on here would react the same way based on 18 years of reading sberdog.......

You degrade yourself by shifting the goal posts bud.

No ! The left is morally better. Bah . Give me a break

Last edited:
Wtf. It was a question about what would happen IF Biden wrote the message given as a example.

Whether or not a democratic President would say something like that isn't even the discussion. Nobody said they did.... or would....

What I said is posters on here would react the same way based on 18 years of reading sberdog.......

You degrade yourself by shifting the goal posts bud.

No ! The left is morally better. Bah . Give me a break
and i am telling you that is totall and complete bullshit. no freaking way dems would defend that kind of low brow bullshit.. in fact we would throw a fit and declare that person unfit for the office of presidency.

there are problems with democrats but supporting a president who tells fellow americans to go to hell for christimas is not one of them.

you are full of shit here man.

also YOU brought it up!!

Anewt said:

and i am telling you that is totall and complete bullshit. no freaking way dems would defend that kind of low brow bullshit.. in fact we would throw a fit and declare that person unfit for the office of presidency.

there are problems with democrats but supporting a president who tells fellow americans to go to hell for christimas is not one of them.

you are full of shit here man.

also YOU brought it up!!

Anewt said:

Mate..... my response was to this....

GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

wonder what the response from the chuds would be if brandon put this out on christmas day?

Move on fool

@terrapin

Tell me how me responding that the " chuds " would probably do a similar post as this thread in response is wrong...

I'm all ears

Mate..... my response was to this....

Move on fool
you think that is real? lol.

you have lied and switched goal posts and condemned me for bringing up points YOU brought to the table. now you have posted a fake tweet!!

probably written by a republican btw.

you think that is real? lol.

you have lied and switched goal posts and condemned me for bringing up points YOU brought to the table. now you have posted a fake tweet!!

probably written by a republican btw.
Oh my God......

Are you a bit special mate ?

What makes you think he’s popular like Trump is? Trump has a cult fanbase and he can do no wrong in their eyes. Biden is currently getting blasted for his decision to support Israel’s destruction of Gaza. You never saw that level of criticism from Trumpists when he was in office.
Dude, if you ever go to a Biden rally, all you’ll see are TONS of Biden flags with his face photoshopped onto Dolph Lundgren’s body.

Back