Elections Trump pushes Nikki Haley birther theory that she is ineligible due to foreign born parents

Diaper Don just crapped his pants making that post about her.

Last edited:
There was no reason to ask him to produce it because - prior to the allegations Obama was not natural born - none of the other candidates and presidents were asked to provide a birth certificate. Regan, Nixon, JFK, Clinton, Bush Snr and Jnr, Gore, Carter, and all the candidates who ran were never doubted on being natural born.

Only reason he was asked is because the rightwing couldn't stand seeing a viable Black candidate running for President so they latched onto whatever lame reason they could find to hide their racism.

Look at the differences in the background as far as who's birth and childhood was open and easy to see and who's was clouded. Obamas was.
But like always the left slaps the race card anytime they are questioned on anything.

This is absolute dog shit retelling of events lol.

He released his birth certificate, fact check organizations handled the original and verified it, the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed that Obama was born in Honolulu, two newspapers had printed birth announcements, and the birther shit still got pushed on for years and years to come because it had fuck all to do with documents and everything to do with right wing racist dummies fantasizing some conspiracy theory was going to save them from the black dude trouncing their candidate. In fact it was pretty clear they didn't even think it was going to work, they just liked having this racist dog whistle to blow for a decade to show they'll never let up on the guy no matter how dumb it gets.

Thus why it went hand in hand with the accusations that he was a secret muslim. None of it was based in anything but starting with prejudice and then working backwards from there. Holy shit if you think this was about confusion over a document. I mean wow.

Once he released his long form birth certificate it should have been over. As far as the Muslim he had a background in it through his father. That didn't make him one but just gave rise to rumors which I personally didn't believe or care much about.

Once he released his long form birth certificate it should have been over. As far as the Muslim he had a background in it through his father. That didn't make him one but just gave rise to rumors which I personally didn't believe or care much about.

Right. Totally logical to assume his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all conspiring together for decades and decades. You don't have to be racist and rejecting all obvious signs that he was born in hawaii from a half dozen different outlets or anything to get to that point. Just natural critical "countless people and companies have been conspiring to fake a birth in hawaii for decades" thinking.

"bu bu but... you see his father's background" is the exact kind of dumbass starting from a place of prejudice and bending over backwards to try and shift through his life and find any bullshit detail to pretend the accusations are based on instead. Thank you for the prime example I couldn't have done better myself.

Right. Totally logical to assume his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all conspiring together for decades and decades. You don't have to be racist and rejecting all obvious signs that he was born in hawaii from a half dozen different outlets or anything to get to that point. Just natural critical "countless people and companies have been conspiring to fake a birth in hawaii for decades" thinking.

"bu bu but... you see his father's background" is the exact kind of dumbass starting from a place of prejudice and bending over backwards to try and shift through his life and find any bullshit detail to pretend the accusations are based on instead. Thank you for the prime example I couldn't have done better myself.

Oh your little feelings are hurt because anyone questioned anything about your hero. They were valid questions when running for the president of the US. They were answered and most people moved on.

It was a valid question asked about John McCain by some and it was answered.

Oh your little feelings are hurt because anyone questioned anything about your hero. They were valid questions when running for the president of the US. They were answered and most people moved on.

It was a valid question asked about John McCain by some and it was answered.

I didn't even vote for him the second time so another swing and miss.

If your questions about a birth certificate have to assume his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all conspiring together for decades to make your questions make sense then they are not valid.

No one was accusing McCain of harboring secret muslim religious beliefs because he was white.

Trump said he had private investigators in HI looking into Obama’s birth certificate and they were finding out things And have proof it’s fake. Well it’s been almost 12 years. Are the PI’s still in HI ? The way Trump keeps losing lawsuit can he afford to pay for them to live in HI for so long? I mean no way Trump was lying about that, because we know 2 things about Trump he does not lie and all his wealth comes from a small million dollar loan his dad gave him that he paid back.
“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump told host Meredith Vieira.

“You have people now down there searching, I mean in Hawaii?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” he replied. “And they cannot believe what they’re finding.”
<36>

I didn't even vote for him the second time so another swing and miss.

If your questions about a birth certificate have to assume his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all conspiring together for decades to make your questions make sense then they are not valid.

No one was accusing McCain of harboring secret muslim religious beliefs because he was white.
When he produced the long form the question was answered.

Was McCains father muslim. Did he spend time with his muslim father that he didn't have.

Was McCains father muslim. Did he spend time with his muslim father that he didn't have.
It was answered when his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations all confirmed the birth/certificate. But the racist screeching went on for years. For your concern to persist you'd have to assume they were all lying together since he was born which only an imbecile would assume that. A racist would know that's bullshit but use it as an excuse to publicly question the black guy.

The fact he's running the exact same play on Nikki, again baselessly, but you still think the person who started the birther movement and pushed it the hardest and the longest did so not of racism but concern for a document makes you the most gullible fuck on the planet lol

"but his dad" is not a foundation to make accusations someone is lying to the world about their religion unless you're prejudice against that person and grasping for straws.

"but his dad" is not a foundation to make accusations someone is lying to the world about their religion unless you're prejudice against that person and grasping for straws.

It's grounds to ask questions which was what was done. Some hung onto it too long after it was settled.

It's grounds to ask questions which was what was done. Some hung onto it too long after it was settled.

You believe that because you are prejudice. In no other situation were you at all concerned about the beliefs of a candidate's father being the secretly held religion of the son until the black dude named Barack Obama ran for president. You're making the point for me here so thanks I guess.

You also at some point apparently believed his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all potentially lying in some grand conspiracy since he was born. It's almost if prejudice here is clouding your ability have rationale judgement.

The fact the person this all sprang from is doing the birther thing again here totally erroneously doesn't enlighten you to the fact it was also rooted in racist bullshit the first time goes to show how gullible adults can become.

You believe that because you are prejudice. In no other situation were you at all concerned about the beliefs of a candidate's father being the secretly held religion of the son until the black dude named Barack Obama ran for president. You're making the point for me here so thanks I guess.

You also at some point apparently believed his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all potentially lying in some grand conspiracy since he was born. It's almost if prejudice here is clouding your ability have rationale judgement.

The fact the person this all sprang from is doing the birther thing again here totally erroneously doesn't enlighten you to the fact it was also rooted in racist bullshit the first time goes to show how gullible adults can become.

He was a Muslim until he was converted so he could go to a catholic school at age 6, per their family. So you can see where that would raise questions.

He was a Muslim until he was converted so he could go to a catholic school at age 6, per their family. So you can see where that would raise questions.
Questions that he was secretly practicing a religion from when was a toddler? No I can't see where anyone would use that as a basis for accusations like this unless like I've said they are prejudice folks combing through a minority's history grasping for things to make it seem like they aren't "one of us".

Let me get this clear. Do you think Trump making similar accusations this time around is also genuine concern for law? Spreading these Haley rumors is justified? Or only with the dark-skinned dude?

Also curious when you're going to describe how the conspiracy web involving his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all connected in your head.

Look at the differences in the background as far as who's birth and childhood was open and easy to see and who's was clouded. Obamas was.
But like always the left slaps the race card anytime they are questioned on anything.
There was nothing different about Obama. Born in the US to a woman whose family has been here for generations. So the only difference between him and the others (presidents, vice presidents and candidates) is the race.

What exactly was not open about his childhood, compared to the others?

The right loves to gas light racist attitudes and underpinnings for what are soo very obviously racially motivated reasons.

My bad Mr TDS , I guess this is it huh? We need more Trump threads
You are one of those people who spam TDS anytime your chieftain is criticized.

Trump is running for Pres, so why shouldn't there be threads on what he does and says? You righties sure don't have an issue with Hunter Biden threads even though the guy is not even running.

Back