Elections Trump pushes Nikki Haley birther theory that she is ineligible due to foreign born parents

There was nothing different about Obama. Born in the US to a woman whose family has been here for generations. So the only difference between him and the others (presidents, vice presidents and candidates) is the race.
Was it also about race when Trump questioned Ted Cruz's birthplace?

Questions that he was secretly practicing a religion from when was a toddler? No I can't see where anyone would use that as a basis for accusations like this unless like I've said they are prejudice folks combing through a minority's history grasping for things to make it seem like they aren't "one of us".

Let me get this clear. Do you think Trump making similar accusations this time around is also genuine concern for law? Spreading these Haley rumors is justified? Or only with the dark-skinned dude?

Also curious when you're going to describe how the conspiracy web involving his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations were all connected in your head.

I didn't put much stock in it when Trump started it with Obama. Once the proof came out I had been saying we needed to let ot go. Especially after he was elected. At that point it was passed time to get over it.

He didn't question Biden did he. He didn't question DeSantis or Chris Christie did he.

Trump wasn't running when he jumped on the Obama birther theory.

There was nothing different about Obama. Born in the US to a woman whose family has been here for generations. So the only difference between him and the others (presidents, vice presidents and candidates) is the race.

What exactly was not open about his childhood, compared to the others?

The right loves to gas light racist attitudes and underpinnings for what are soo very obviously racially motivated reasons.

Some use that excuse. However there were fair questions as he was raised overseas for a time born to a father that was not a citizen.

I don't care as long as he was legal. I'm more concerned with politics when anything else.

He didn't question Biden did he. He didn't question DeSantis or Chris Christie did he.
Which has to with what? Ted Cruz was my example. Don't know what those guys have to do with anything.
Trump wasn't running when he jumped on the Obama birther theory.
So? You're whole spiel here is that it's racist to question Obama's birthplace because he's black. Yet, Trump did the same thing to Ted Cruz, and suggested his Canadian birthplace was potentially disqualifying. The left didn't care because there was no race angle to it. Seems like it's only "racist" when it's convenient.

holy shit you are unintentionally so close to getting it.

Ask yourself which one of these accusations became a movement for a decade or so and which one barely trended for maybe a day?

The one about the black dude the base LOVED.

holy shit you are unintentionally so close to getting it.

Ask yourself which one of these accusations became a movement for a decade or so and which one barely trended for maybe a day?

The one about the black dude the base LOVED.

Or maybe because he is a liberal Democrat and now days all weapons are used by both sides.

He knows they are xenophobic; his success with Obama birtherim proved it. Haley refusing to say slavery was cause of the Civil War proved it. He is just preaching to the choir.

She tried to signal to the GOP that "I'm one of you" with the slavery dodge and then Trump signals to them "No, she's not" with one click of a button. Classic 4D dog whistling.

The question in that case was the confusion on his birth certificate and how long it took him to provide it. In the end "it" was produced. He was not in the US when he was very young therefore it was a question that was fine to be asked. It was settled.

When did Trump provide his birth certificate?

A conspiracy about a candidate being a secret foreigner was more popular because of their political beliefs and it wasn't about the color of their skin? Lol, sure.
You don’t remember when the Clintons had to prove they weren’t born in a demonic Italian pizza parlor, and Jimmy Carter was literally said to have been hatched out of a peanut?

Which has to with what? Ted Cruz was my example. Don't know what those guys have to do with anything.

So? You're whole spiel here is that it's racist to question Obama's birthplace because he's black. Yet, Trump did the same thing to Ted Cruz, and suggested his Canadian birthplace was potentially disqualifying. The left didn't care because there was no race angle to it. Seems like it's only "racist" when it's convenient.
No, it's racist to question Obama's birthplace because there was no cause to question it and that's why you're engaging in this strawman instead of addressing this,
It was answered when his family, two separate newspapers, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and third party fact checking organizations all confirmed the birth/certificate. But the racist screeching went on for years. For your concern to persist you'd have to assume they were all lying together since he was born which only an imbecile would assume that. A racist would know that's bullshit but use it as an excuse to publicly question the black guy.

The fact he's running the exact same play on Nikki, again baselessly, but you still think the person who started the birther movement and pushed it the hardest and the longest did so not of racism but concern for a document makes you the most gullible fuck on the planet lol
I noticed in your reply to this pose you dodged the point entirely and shifted to the strawman, "What about Ted Cruz?"

I take that to mean you agreed with his comment since you elected to demonstrate instead a supposed contradiction in Trump's attack on Ted Cruz. So this new post is just plain sad. Put down the pipe and get some sleep. Your logic gets worse every day.

No, it's racist to question Obama's birthplace because there was no cause to question it and that's why you're engaging in this strawman instead of addressing this
It doesn't make it racist, just because the guy is black. That's your faulty logic I'm pointing out. He used the same tactic against Ted Cruz, but he's not black so you don't care. "Birthirism" is not magically racist, when he uses it against a black guy, and then not racist when he uses against Ted Cruz. My point has nothing to do with the validity of the claim. It's just a tactic Trump uses to discredit his opponents.

This is like when he insults literally anyone and everyone in congress and the media, but he happens to direct it at a woman, or "strong woman of color", it's all of sudden sexist and/or racist.

You guys are just obsessed with race.

Come on, trumps not racist.
There is no history of him being racist.
No one has ever done more for the races than him

Trump vs Biden: Trump is sinking fast in Pennsylvania new polls but more importantly interviewing people on the ground.

Back