Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

Snorting coke is a huge weakness. Being a snorting midget is even worse (look at Cuntard McManlet/Gregor. Fuck anybody that snorts cocaine…
Conor used to be a pretty cool guy about 8 years ago now. But even then there were signs of drug use in the background. Once he had the money it was only a matter of time.

Context is important.

Those two people he tries to talk to are receptive at first, but they quickly tire of the drunk idiot, both have their arms crossed out in front of them like they have had enough of him after 10 seconds.

He's talking to the guy next to Ronaldo in that clip. That's why it looks weird. It's always awkward to be between two people having a conversation on your left and right.

Clearly uncomfortable /s
Yeah, he was clearly loving it having a drunk homeless dude on coke spitting in his face 😂

ronaldo is stiff as a board, probs live to 100 but boring af

ronaldo is stiff as a board, probs live to 100 but boring af
Don’t know about 100, he looked like he wanted to end his life right there, listening to Conor spit in your face talking some jibberish must be a torture 😂

Dude is perpetually bitchfacing everyone in his vicinity besides his family and children. Just because he donates a portion of his vast fortune to good causes doesn't mean the thousands of examples of him throwing fits aren't real, and his constant public denial of any potential flaw in himself is preposterous.
Every ex-teammate talks really highly of him. Sounds like proof of being a good guy vs you saying he's bitch facing everyone in his vicinity. Which is one of the most pathetic examples of made up bullshit I've ever heard!

Every ex-teammate talks really highly of him. Sounds like proof of being a good guy vs you saying he's bitch facing everyone in his vicinity. Which is one of the most pathetic examples of made up bullshit I've ever heard!

Soccer is political af, the shit teammates say isn't truth either. Thanks for calling me pathetic tho, that's very pathetic of you!

Soccer is political af, the shit teammates say isn't truth either. Thanks for calling me pathetic tho, that's very pathetic of you!
So you're just making more shit up? I doubt you have any knowledge of football at all but do you know who Roy Keane is? The least political guy in football, a legendary miserable twat who will chew anyone up and hates everything, speaks very highly of Ronaldo. He is a popular guy in the dressing room, all the shit you make up won't change what his peers say about him. For the record, I hate the cunt. I didn't call you pathetic at all, I said that 'bitch facing' is a pathetic thing to say. Try reading my post this time and not responding so pathetically :)

Conor was actually mostly talking to the Sheik on the other side, with Ronaldo in the middle :D

Until they had to compare watches that is!

1704293016499.png

One of those two sportsmen is rich.

Hint. It isn't the Irish fella.

So you're just making more shit up? I doubt you have any knowledge of football at all but do you know who Roy Keane is? The least political guy in football, a legendary miserable twat who will chew anyone up and hates everything, speaks very highly of Ronaldo. He is a popular guy in the dressing room, all the shit you make up won't change what his peers say about him. For the record, I hate the cunt. I didn't call you pathetic at all, I said that 'bitch facing' is a pathetic thing to say. Try reading my post this time and not responding so pathetically :)
Roy Keane is a fuckin jackass. And so are you.

Conrat’s nose sure has gotten a lot more bulbous over the years…

Back