Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

Ooooffff... that's almost a complete list of the usual suspects

And don't forget how many Palestinians in Gaza and around the world were cheering Hamas during the 10/7 attacks. They were celebrating everywhere. Including that poor dead girl in the back of the truck. Not sure what anyone else expected as a reaction from Israel... and almost EVERY country on the planet would have reacted in the same manner.

And now they're crying... claiming that Hamas doesn't stand for them.
I've never seen so many people on here cheer on a terrorist attack/mass murder of civilians before (if ever). But when the Jews are involved all bets are off in this sub. Hilarious the same people that see white supremacy everywhere they look ignore explicitly expressed antisemitism.

Nope, not at all. I think people proud to be criminals are a much bigger problem.

And thats the issue your sense of right and wrong comes from the law not whether or not you agree with it. People with that mentality are the lubricant for every genocide and atrocity because if the precious law says its ok thats what really matters to you.

It does make one wonder, what is going on behind the scenes. It is troubling though some of the things I've seen posted about jewish people over the last couple of years and of late with the Oct. attacks by the Hamas murderers.

Without further context I can't say why I liked the post other than it sounded bluntly honest. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Can you provide the permalink to that particular post? Your link takes me to the first page. Do you think @Wadtucket supports Hamas too? He barely knows how to fucking spell it.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/

Post 9 page one, during a terrorist attack that killed over 1K civilians. Not a good look.

Last edited:
"Page cannot be displayed" Edit: I took out the garbage at the beginning and still no joy, took me to the first page. On page 9 I saw nothing. Now, don't get me wrong, I vaguely remember the post but other than the reason already given I do not recall the context of the comment so I don't know what difference that made at the time.

At any rate, I ask again, do you agree with every post to which you give a like?

What you’re saying isn’t incorrect. But it’s also obvious no one would have hesitated to condemn that kind of speech if you the replace the words “Jews” with “Palestinians”. Not to mention most other group identities.
Thats fair and is likely correct. There is some hypocrisy with some of this stuff and I'm not debating that. I speak arabic but see Hamas as a terrible original choice for the Palestinians and a terrorist group that just takes money and weapons from Iran and who knows else to stay in power and relevant. These groups are similar to me. As long as there is conflict they stay funded and energized. That's all they care about imo. The Israelis have been wrong as well. I DO believe that Palestinians are second class citizens who dont get a fair shake and believe if the situation were reversed then you would be looking at the same circumstance. Sinister's point is the over exaggeration levied when it comes to this topic by the different groups. I myself support Israel as a country (staying a country) but criticize them on multiple fronts (pay gap, freedoms, response etc)

Last edited:
"Page cannot be displayed" Edit: I took out the garbage at the beginning and still no joy, took me to the first page. On page 9 I saw nothing. Now, don't get me wrong, I vaguely remember the post but other than the reason already given I do not recall the context of the comment so I don't know what difference that made at the time.

At any rate, I ask again, do you agree with every post to which you give a like?

Literally you during 10/7 dipshit.

Y79HVHm.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg
{<jordan} Not surprised in the slightest.

how can anyone interpret it any differently on 10/7????
There was a guy denying the fucking Holocaust in that thread too, multiple people got banned for racist posts. Pretty wild people have been so warped by the Internet they're cheering for 10/7 and now you got people ITT acting like none of that happened.

And thats the issue your sense of right and wrong comes from the law not whether or not you agree with it. People with that mentality are the lubricant for every genocide and atrocity because if the precious law says its ok thats what really matters to you.

You make so much sense bro, but no thanks. I will gladly keep my sense of morality that tells me not wanting some crazy, extremist criminals attacking me and smashing my car has anything to do with being KY jelly for your genocidal fantasies. I really hope you are just trolling otherwise you are a very sick individual.

I like posts that I agree with, make a good point, or are funny. I don't like posts that cheer on terrorists in the act of murdering over 1K civilians some of which were my own countrymen/women.

lmao that I keep getting quoted like people are just absolutely gobsmacked that somebody could ever support people fighting back against Israel after getting fucked by them for decades.

how can anyone interpret it any differently on 10/7????
Whatever you want to think, go ahead. I'm relatively in the middle on the entire issue. They've both done awful things. I can't imagine what it will take at this point to resolve anything after all that has happened. I was surprised by the certainty of that belief and it forced me to think more about the situation.

Further, I'm a bit disgusted by how difficult it has become to criticize the Israeli government without it being conflated with antisemitism but all in all it's become quite difficult to know what's right.

Who should be blamed for the killing of three released hostages waving a white flag? I don't think that makes all Jews bad but talk about "not a good look".

Again, I have stayed relatively silent on this conflict and I admit that's due largely to ignorance of all the details on my part. Still, I can see that to a large degree peoples' opinions are being shaped more by propaganda than facts.

No disagreement there, however criticism of Israel's governance has long been improperly conflated with anti-semitism, which has infiltrated US elections in the form of Pro-Israel PACs and pundits who are ACTUALLY anti-semitic attempting to co-opt the outrage against their political opposition.
It's been their go to move for a long time. Others have adopted that philosophy and it's shameful. Claudine Gay didn't resign because she said stupid things. It was about racism. Lightfoot was defeated because of racism, homophobia and sexism. It didn't have anything to do with her dreadful administration. I'm waiting for Trump to play the racism card against orange people at this point.

I despise Hamas and those who support them. I also despise the Israeli government for what they do. Both are disgusting, but it seems we need to choose a team and justify everything our team does. @HereticBD thinks 8k-10k dead civilians is okay. How sad is that?

Last edited:
I like posts that I agree with, make a good point, or are funny. I don't like posts that cheer on terrorists in the act of murdering over 1K civilians some of which were my own countrymen/women.
Please see my other post, immediately above.

I’m unabashedly pro Hamas because I think violent opposition is an entirely reasonable response to Israel’s occupation. If there was some super cool secular group in Gaza doing the same thing I’d support them instead. If there was some Ghandi-like figure who could somehow convince the Israelis to stop their decades long campaign of atrocities, throw Netanyahu and the psychotic rightwing fanatics currently governing Israel into the trash, and bring about a Palestinian state then I’d happily support that too.

As it stands I think the only chance of getting Israel’s boot off the Palestinians neck is groups like Hamas fighting until it’s just too costly for Israel to keep doing what it’s been doing. Maybe that’s not realistic either and Israel will succeed in ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and stealing their land. Maybe the Palestinians are destined to end up living in tent cities on the Sinai.

Either way it’s insane to expect Israel to just walk all over them until the end of time without ever getting hit back.

Then you should have zero issue with a violent response

And lol at thinking Hamas does anything for the benefit of Palestinians... <45>

Back