Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

I could be wrong but I believe the contention here is the noticeable amounts of toxic support for Hamas from toxic portions of the left.

I don’t think anyone should contend intelligent people rationally criticizing or defending this situation as we should embrace critical thinking these days (it’s in short supply).

But some activist types or blue hairs screaming into a bullhorn while doing victory laps one way like this is pathetic.

I can’t believe politics has devolved into a head lowering forward charging ball sport like rivalry and mindset. GO STATE!!

Last edited:
Oh' yeah? Where?

What I said, and what I've already said multiple times, is that it's a reality of war when you're fighting a cowardly enemy such as Hamas who use their people as martyrs, and fighting in an small densely packed area such as the Gaza strip.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your emotional whinging.
That's your quote: "Considering there are 2.2 million people, and 25,000 Hamas cowards, killing 8000 Hamas cowards and only 12,000 civilians within a population Hamas uses as cover in a small densely packed nation, is pretty damn good."

I don't know why you're coming at me this aggressively. I stated a fact. I didn't twist your words. You are okay with thousands of dead civilians. Your quote says so. You even think the Israelis did a good job.

You're right on one point. Sorry. You're not okay with 8-10k dead civilians. You're okay with 12k dead civilians. My bad.

One last thing. Does whinging really apply to me in this case? I didn't post often in the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Last edited:
One of the dumbest things about some the American right/evangelicals is their unwavering dick sucking of Israel
Christian Identity is a religious ideology popular in extreme right-wing circles. Adherents believe thatwhites of European descent can be traced back to the "Lost Tribes of Israel." Many consider Jews to be theSatanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are "mud peoples" created before Adam andEve. Its virulent racist and anti-Semitic beliefs are usually accompanied by extreme anti-governmentsentiments. Despite its small size, Christian Identity influences virtually all white supremacist and extremeanti-government movements. It has also informed criminal behavior ranging from hate crimes to acts of terrorism.

From the ADL.
@Scerpi
This is what they think of you.

I’m unabashedly pro Hamas because I think violent opposition is an entirely reasonable response to Israel’s occupation. If there was some super cool secular group in Gaza doing the same thing I’d support them instead. If there was some Ghandi-like figure who could somehow convince the Israelis to stop their decades long campaign of atrocities, throw Netanyahu and the psychotic rightwing fanatics currently governing Israel into the trash, and bring about a Palestinian state then I’d happily support that too.

As it stands I think the only chance of getting Israel’s boot off the Palestinians neck is groups like Hamas fighting until it’s just too costly for Israel to keep doing what it’s been doing. Maybe that’s not realistic either and Israel will succeed in ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and stealing their land. Maybe the Palestinians are destined to end up living in tent cities on the Sinai.

Either way it’s insane to expect Israel to just walk all over them until the end of time without ever getting hit back.
goddamn you are stupid.

Lol at your dishonest bullshit. Literally during the 10/7 terrorist attack:

Y79HVHm.jpg

yxuPSPe.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

6xm2226.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/
That same POS also said he's glad 3,000 civilians were murdered on 9/11, so he clearly just supports Muslim terrorism generally.

I’m unabashedly pro Hamas because I think violent opposition is an entirely reasonable response to Israel’s occupation. If there was some super cool secular group in Gaza doing the same thing I’d support them instead. If there was some Ghandi-like figure who could somehow convince the Israelis to stop their decades long campaign of atrocities, throw Netanyahu and the psychotic rightwing fanatics currently governing Israel into the trash, and bring about a Palestinian state then I’d happily support that too.

As it stands I think the only chance of getting Israel’s boot off the Palestinians neck is groups like Hamas fighting until it’s just too costly for Israel to keep doing what it’s been doing. Maybe that’s not realistic either and Israel will succeed in ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and stealing their land. Maybe the Palestinians are destined to end up living in tent cities on the Sinai.

Either way it’s insane to expect Israel to just walk all over them until the end of time without ever getting hit back.

Violent opposition that includes rampaging through civilian neighborhoods raping women and girls, shooting children point blank in front of their parents, beheading people with garden tools? That's what was happening literally (and they were gleefully posting it on social media) while you were showing your "unabashed support" for them.

Type more paragraphs explaining why that type of violent opposition is "reasonable", it's a great look.

If you think that type of response is "reasonable", well, okay? Then I guess it's just as reasonable in your eyes for Israel to do exactly what you say and simply eradicate each and every Palestinian from that area by any means necessary. Which is a pretty sick thought also.

Christian Identity is a religious ideology popular in extreme right-wing circles. Adherents believe thatwhites of European descent can be traced back to the "Lost Tribes of Israel." Many consider Jews to be theSatanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are "mud peoples" created before Adam andEve. Its virulent racist and anti-Semitic beliefs are usually accompanied by extreme anti-governmentsentiments. Despite its small size, Christian Identity influences virtually all white supremacist and extremeanti-government movements. It has also informed criminal behavior ranging from hate crimes to acts of terrorism.

From the ADL.
@Scerpi

Meh... I'm conservative, but not religious.

Have you bothered to read what Islam says about infidels? If you want to rank religions in terms of which one is the shittiest... I think Islam has a commanding lead over Christianity and Judaism. It's hilarious the left has taken up the Muslim cause seeing as they're the most intolerant group on the planet and treat women, gays and the entire LGTBetc community like primal sub-humans... or worse. Don't even get started the radical muslins and what they do to young boys.

lol...

Meh... I'm conservative, but not religious.

Have you bothered to read what Islam says about infidels? If you want to rank religions in terms of which one is the shittiest... I think Islam has a commanding lead over Christianity and Judaism. It's hilarious the left has taken up the Muslim cause seeing as they're the most intolerant group on the planet and treat women, gays and the entire LGTBetc community like primal sub-humans... or worse. Don't even get started the radical muslins and what they do to young boys.

lol...
You mean that you dont believe in mud peoples? lol wtf did I read.

You mean that you dont believe in mud peoples? lol wtf did I read.

Reading comprehension issues?

Dude tried to make an example about how Judaism shits on Christianity.

Yet, the group he's supporting (Muslims) are the most intolerant group on the planet and call for the genocide of Jews in the Koran by Muhammad. Not to mention how Muslims treat women, gays and... whatever.

Not sure how to make that any clearer... but I will try if I need to.

From the ADL.
@Scerpi
I know nothing of this stuff or mud peoples lol but I will say that the typical christian support of Israel is that they were Gods chosen people and especially depending on your eschatology they have a redemption at the end. So many support them based on these things.

Reading comprehension issues?

Dude tried to make an example about how Judaism shits on Christianity.

Yet, the group he's supporting (Muslims) are the most intolerant group on the planet and call for the genocide of Jews in the Koran by Muhammad. Not to mention how Muslims treat women, gays and... whatever.

Not sure how to make that any clearer... but I will try if I need to.
I was joking about his post is all. Mud peoples etc I have never heard before. I didnt sift back through the posts to see your back and forth. But gotcha... if hes bringing up fringe groups to prove that point its not relevant.

That same POS also said he's glad 3,000 civilians were murdered on 9/11, so he clearly just supports Muslim terrorism generally.
He's an Edgelord. I actually appreciate that he owns what a complete piece of trash he is. Some of other people on that list will act like you're a horrible person for not minding the pronouns of some bearded dude in a dress, but then cheer on a massive terrorist attack.

Whatever you want to think, go ahead. I'm relatively in the middle on the entire issue. They've both done awful things. I can't imagine what it will take at this point to resolve anything after all that has happened. I was surprised by the certainty of that belief and it forced me to think more about the situation.

Further, I'm a bit disgusted by how difficult it has become to criticize the Israeli government without it being conflated with antisemitism but all in all it's become quite difficult to know what's right.

Who should be blamed for the killing of three released hostages waving a white flag? I don't think that makes all Jews bad but talk about "not a good look".

Again, I have stayed relatively silent on this conflict and I admit that's due largely to ignorance of all the details on my part. Still, I can see that to a large degree peoples' opinions are being shaped more by propaganda than facts.
It's a bit of a two way street there with the other side yelling "you support killing babies and genocide if you think Israel has a right to counterattack!"

But Im agreeing with you. When I'm discussing the subject I try to stay away from the blanket "antisemitic " statements and just focus on what I know of history and where it's lead us.

Unless it's one of those holocaust deniers. Some of the guys in the early threads were ......special lol. I was trying for a long time to figure out what alt proud American was on after he got banned. He was a classic 90s skinhead. Completely racist against anyone who wasn't white and he HATED muslims....except when it came to jews. Then it was the one time he would side with Muslims and it was kinda Comical.

That's pretty much the state of 4chan/pol right now too. It's the most blatantly racist messageboard on the internet, but it's very anti israel and pro palestine. Strange bedfellows come together when this conflict comes up.

In September halifax residents were shocked that the anti LGBTQ rallies were coming to halifax and the students and left wingers mobilized to counter protest, thinking it was all going to be white supremacists. They were kinda shocked when they realized it was absolutely dominated by hundreds of middle eastern immigrants. There were chicks in NDP shirts with love and tolerance signs screaming "go back to your own country if you think like that! You don't belong in Canada!"

It was some of the most bizarre shit I have ever ever seen. Like, I was this guy
{<huh}

a month later they put their differences aside and all got together for free palestine rallies LOL

Yeah, strange bedfellows.

"Page cannot be displayed" Edit: I took out the garbage at the beginning and still no joy, took me to the first page. On page 9 I saw nothing. Now, don't get me wrong, I vaguely remember the post but other than the reason already given I do not recall the context of the comment so I don't know what difference that made at the time.

At any rate, I ask again, do you agree with every post to which you give a like?

It was page 1, post #9. I'm not sure the context you'd be looking for either. The entirety of the post was (again, this was on Oct 7th while the attacks on Israeli citizens were taking place): "At this point I'm pretty much 100% rooting for Hamas." There was nothing else in his post to glean context from.

I'm not sure what explanation you'd have for liking that post TBH. The rhetorical "Do you agree with every post you like?" doesn't seem to hold any water here given that his post was one sentence that conveyed one singular thought. What explanation could you have for liking it but not agreeing with it?

Disappointing to see a bunch of people liking that post, but even in disagreement I generally like the thought you put into your replies and that you tend to have sound rationale when you take a stand. This one from you is pretty perplexing to be among that group.

Liberals are in the comfort of their home rage tweeting about a centuries old war between 2 religious groups.

The people of Palesetien fucked up NY supporting Hamas , not liberals.

I know nothing of this stuff or mud peoples lol but I will say that the typical christian support of Israel is that they were Gods chosen people and especially depending on your eschatology they have a redemption at the end. So many support them based on these things.
One should watch The Passion of Christ to see how brotherly the Jews and Christians were from the very start.

Lose lose, but my problems with israel here started early. That attack, by all intents and purposes, reeks of opportunism if they knew about it from the get go. So, this isn't a situation in where I can trust either side. And I wish we weren't assisting either side.

Back