Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

There is no difference between Hamas and Israel at this stage. If anything Israel is more barbaric right now. The excuse is that they "defending" themselves and that somehow absolves them of everything.

- I agree with this. They are two terrorits orgs. The diference, is one of them gets suport from the media!

Lol at your dishonest bullshit. Literally during the 10/7 terrorist attack:

Y79HVHm.jpg

yxuPSPe.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

6xm2226.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/

Hamas fan boys...and all terrible posters/people as well.

One should watch The Passion of Christ to see how brotherly the Jews and Christians were from the very start.
Never seen it but given Jesus and all his disciples were Jews there is a closeness and connection. I'm ok with those that believe that but it doesnt mean the govt is good and can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Without further context I can't say why I liked the post other than it sounded bluntly honest. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Can you provide the permalink to that particular post? Your link takes me to the first page. Do you think @Wadtucket supports Hamas too? He barely knows how to fucking spell it.

what context is there? that poster said I "100 percent support H@mas...."

and you liked it.

you're a hamas fanboy...and a POS

including @Islam Imamate in this as well.

Last edited:
Without further context I can't say why I liked the post other than it sounded bluntly honest. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Can you provide the permalink to that particular post? Your link takes me to the first page. Do you think @Wadtucket supports Hamas too? He barely knows how to fucking spell it.
H, a, m
A, s, s

How about that

Never seen it but given Jesus and all his disciples were Jews there is a closeness and connection. I'm ok with those that believe that but it doesnt mean either the govt is good and can do no wrong.
More power to you good sir.

Both sides are shit, but one is ultimately much worse, MUCH worse.
I think they’re both bad but Israel isn’t he’d accountable and that’s the difference. Hamas would love to do that to Israel had a super powerful country supplied them with unlimited weapons

Again, I find it comical with this whole GOTCHA over accusations of supporting Hamas, while people are running around openly supportive of Israel ethnically cleansing Palestinians and slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians in the process. God bless them though right? God's chosen people. What a fucking joke.

Literally you during 10/7 dipshit.

Y79HVHm.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

I want you to think about this...

these pieces of shit LIKED this comment on October 7th. can you fucking imagine how sick in the head you have to be, after such an atrocity?

I mean, I can somewhat afford you some latitude if you think the IDF's response has been severe, but ON OCTOBER 7th!!???!

seriously, fuck you.

lol @Andy Capp

duuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 'more context is needed.'

I want you to think about this...

these pieces of shit LIKED this comment on October 7th. can you fucking imagine how sick in the head you have to be, after such an atrocity?

I mean, I can somewhat afford you some latitude if you think the IDF's response has been severe, but ON OCTOBER 7th!!???!

seriously, fuck you.

lol @Andy Capp

duuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 'more context is needed.'
lol indeed, the feeling is mutual.

Lose lose, but my problems with israel here started early. That attack, by all intents and purposes, reeks of opportunism if they knew about it from the get go. So, this isn't a situation in where I can trust either side. And I wish we weren't assisting either side.
Amen brother. The only Palestine we should be concerned with is East Palestine Ohio.

I find that some liberals are pro Israel and others are pro Palestinian. That doesn’t really fit into TS incredibly race-baiting opening rant.

I know nothing of this stuff or mud peoples lol but I will say that the typical christian support of Israel is that they were Gods chosen people and especially depending on your eschatology they have a redemption at the end. So many support them based on these things.

Yes but when all the Arabs are out of the land (eradicated), then Evangelicals believe the Jews should be converted or also eradicated to bring about the rapture.

what you leftist fucks have to realize is this, Israel and the jewish people of that country aren't going anywhere. Your heroes and terrorist groups you adore have tried numerous times.

deal with it.

Back