Just turned 40:(

You may now drink at least one of these every day of this year -

old-english-800-malt-liquor-abv-59-40-oz.jpg

Love it man, I’ll turn 44 in March. Welcome to the club, there’s too many of us that aren’t around anymore. Much love to you brother, may you find what you’re looking for.

Think about it, you'll be in a diaper pretty soon. Have you considered ecstasy and milfs?

it’s not just another day this time around… feels actually super shocking and I don’t like it . Nothing is making me happy for some reason.
Hopefully can break out of this funk by tonight at least.

Any suggestions besides steak and sluts
Coke and hookers?

...and happy birthday, ya old fart (I'm 44)

When I turned 40, I thought I'd had it so good in my 30's. When I turned 50, I realized how much I missed my 40's. I guess when I turn 60, I'll realize how good I had it now.

Point is, it always gets worse.

You called me a 40 year old customer service agent earlier, now I see why. You were projecting your life on to me.

it'll be good for the hours you play with them, then post nut clarity kicks in and you're back to being 40
No biggie. Just give it 10 minutes and reload. Strike again!

When I turned 40, I thought I'd had it so good in my 30's. When I turned 50, I realized how much I missed my 40's. I guess when I turn 60, I'll realize how good I had it now.

Point is, it always gets worse.
Damn that's fucked up

Did that couple years ago. Still feel and look like a boss and got some wealth. 40s can be a good decade
There's a common quote of "40 is old if your unsuccessful" which is harsh but kind of true. The people I know in there 40s that are successful (mature, good career, good diet/workouts, good friends, fun hobbies) literally none of them ever complain about being old.

The 40-year-olds with shit careers, no hobbies, poor exercise (or worst years of overtraining), and failed relationships? Yeah, they all look, talk, and move like an old person.

Have you tried good seafood and sluts?

Poor guy just needs coke and hookers.

Seafood and sluts just gives you food poisoning and a bacterial infection or is it the other way round??? I guess it depends on which clams you eat??

Anyway, he can't have that now anyway, his poor heart will give out, he's over 40!!!

Back