Just turned 40:(

Lol, rookie numbers.

Gets better after 42 my bro.

less steak and sluts, more greek yogurt and fatties that love to cook and give impromptu blowjobs

it’s not just another day this time around… feels actually super shocking and I don’t like it . Nothing is making me happy for some reason.
Hopefully can break out of this funk by tonight at least.

Any suggestions besides steak and sluts
Wait until you hit 50 and your doctor wants to stick more than his finger up your ass.

Then 60 comes and you think how the hell did I get this old.

In the blink of an eye 70 is behind you and you are staring down 80.

Turning 38 this year and I'm hating the idea of turning 40. I don't feel old until I try to do young guy things. My social meter is cut in half. My social meter also dictates my energy, so if I'm with cool people, I can be out late. If not, I want to be in bed by 9 or 10.

Now there are kids who are coming into my workplace who were born the year I graduated HS. Some of them, I'm old enough to be their dad if I would've started out of HS at 18-19 years old.

Getting old sucks. I also feel like I have to change how I view female celeb crushes. When you're in your 20s, you can make comments about women your age and older and it's not weird. Now it's super weird to be like, "dang that 22 yo female celeb is smoking hot!"

My wife and I both turn 40 this year. I'm not concerned. We are both having so much fun with life, finances are great (Blue Collar California Crew Checking in, humble flex <Flex1>), and our future looks exciting. Just have to keep up on my daily stretch and core routine. I think that gets more important as I get older.

I'm 52. Thanks for making me feel even older.

Shit. I got 3 years and 4 months. Then I'm 40. I feel mentally closer to 20. Immature forever. Teenager forever wie Pharell.

3 years and 8 months for me. I swear I'm going to do a triathlon or some tour de France like race before I turn 40. Midlife crisis must be lived to its fullest

Thanks for all the love guys.
Just have to embrace the circle of life I guess.
The scariest part is knowing my parents only have a few years left I have to make the most of it.

it’s not just another day this time around… feels actually super shocking and I don’t like it . Nothing is making me happy for some reason.
Hopefully can break out of this funk by tonight at least.

Any suggestions besides steak and sluts
Honestly you'll probably get over it pretty quickly. All you have to do is stay in shape, keep making that paper and find a couple women in their 20s to rail.

Thanks for all the love guys.
Just have to embrace the circle of life I guess.
The scariest part is knowing my parents only have a few years left I have to make the most of it.
Just make the most of it and at least you have your parents still. My wife is talking about wanting to move back to upstate NY to be close to her family and quit her government job that she's starting to despise at the beginning of next year and I fear that's going to be the end of our marriage. No fucking way I make that move.

3 years and 8 months for me. I swear I'm going to do a triathlon or some tour de France like race before I turn 40. Midlife crisis must be lived to its fullest
yeah I always said I can do things athleticaly till I´m 40. Trying to milk it. Unreal how it suddenly comes knocking

yeah I always said I can do things athleticaly till I´m 40. Trying to milk it. Unreal how it suddenly comes knocking

honestly lots of people are doing insane physical feats well in their 50s. you just need to have a smarter programming and recovery. I can't handle the volume of training I did when I was younger but I also endure way much than a good chunk of 20 yo of today, I see it wether at the fitness or boxing gym. So yeah it's about being consistent and working smarter

Just make the most of it and at least you have your parents still. My wife is talking about wanting to move back to upstate NY to be close to her family and quit her government job that she's starting to despise at the beginning of next year and I fear that's going to be the end of our marriage. No fucking way I make that move.
It's beautiful here but if I recall you got sick of Chi-town winters so you'd be reliving that if you relocated here. I lived in the windy city area for a few years and the winters are about the same in upstate NY.

Happy ? Birthday !

40'S can be great, proper eating and sleeping habits for the win.

It's beautiful here but if I recall you got sick of Chi-town winters so you'd be reliving that if you relocated here. I lived in the windy city area for a few years and the winters are about the same in upstate NY.
Well not to mention Utica NY is boring as fuck. My wife doesn't really want to move back there either but that's where her family is. Thing is, we don't have kids and I wouldnt say our marriage is all that strong to where I feel any real obligation to go with her. We get along great, have some fun.. but things are far from perfect. I think I would be miserable there and end up resenting her. She doesn't deserve that either.

Damn we got some old motherfuckers up in here

Why can't you old fucks be 21 years old like me?
Because we already were when we started posting here 15 years ago…

In time, in time…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back