Just turned 40:(

I didnt really have a problem turning 40 other than it happened during pandemic,and couldnt celebrate whatsofucking ever. You only get one of those. I planned to do it big.

You can bet your sweet ass when i turned 41 I turnt it the fuck up on my bday.

But its not quite the same.

I'm only 35, but I already feel old in many ways. It's odd because I'm in decent shape, still look alright, eat well, get a lot of attention from women and am overall healthy. Finances could be a lot better. It's mostly a mental thing though and having no energy to do anything. I find that the older I get, the less excited I get about things. I used to be a major horndog, but the last year or so it doesn't seem appealing anymore. No idea how 40 will hit.

I'm only 35, but I already feel old in many ways. It's odd because I'm in decent shape, still look alright, eat well, get a lot of attention from women and am overall healthy. Finances could be a lot better. It's mostly a mental thing though and having no energy to do anything. I find that the older I get, the less excited I get about things. I used to be a major horndog, but the last year or so it doesn't seem appealing anymore. No idea how 40 will hit.
You need to do mushrooms bro.

Srs.

Microdosing Shrooms def helps cure laziness.

Ill clean my whole house on that shit.

Srs.

Nah as a previous druggie, I'm staying clear. Thanks though.

Reactions: HHJ
There's a common quote of "40 is old if your unsuccessful" which is harsh but kind of true. The people I know in there 40s that are successful (mature, good career, good diet/workouts, good friends, fun hobbies) literally none of them ever complain about being old.

The 40-year-olds with shit careers, no hobbies, poor exercise (or worst years of overtraining), and failed relationships? Yeah, they all look, talk, and move like an old person.

I've never heard that but that makes a lot of sense.

I turned 40 a month ago, day before birthday I was miserable as fuck, haven't felt that bad in awhile. I woke up on my birthday and somehow it went away, it was business as usual from that point.

I'm actually in a good place, I have a wife and healthy babygirl, financially I'm good, just need to wait till my baby grows abit so I can pay more attention to myself. Need to hit the gym and start eating healthier since I wasted my 30s and I'm starting to feel the consequences.
Young kids in your 40’s is a royal pain, the bright side is you love them to death because your near the end of the line in reproduction.

New year, new you, get started now

Srs.

Yap, i usually microdose here and there and have a big creative trip with wine, music, paint once every 2 or 3 months. Blasts right through creeping in depressions, routines, lack of energy etc.

Reactions: HHJ
Yap, i usually microdose here and there and have a big creative trip with wine, music, paint once every 2 or 3 months. Blasts right through creeping in depressions, routines, lack of energy etc.
I just noticed that when im in bed,esp in winter,and theres something ive got to get up and do,ill resist it.

If i'd taken some shrooms though,i feel almost happy to get up and do it.

There's a common quote of "40 is old if your unsuccessful" which is harsh but kind of true. The people I know in there 40s that are successful (mature, good career, good diet/workouts, good friends, fun hobbies) literally none of them ever complain about being old.

The 40-year-olds with shit careers, no hobbies, poor exercise (or worst years of overtraining), and failed relationships? Yeah, they all look, talk, and move like an old person.
I am typically an optimist, but not with time

That shit is unforgiving

You never get it back, the people you’ve lost are gone, the hair line you once had, the energy/strength, no amount of money or success gets that back

I just noticed that when im in bed,esp in winter,and theres something ive got to get up and do,ill resist it.

If i'd taken some shrooms though,i feel almost happy to get up and do it.
Yes! And there's really no reason to not do anything. But over time most people drown in lazy routines and push things to do forward, concerned tho that they still have to do it while it might actually just take 10 focused minutes in many cases.

Humans as a being love to create and shape their surroundings but modern life structures and abstract conceptions of productivity really estranged many of us. Shrooms are quite re-connecting and grounding to me.

I'm wayyyyy better at 41 than I was at 21 or 31.

Another big factor of that is also my understanding that my life is precious and my days will end at some point. I didnt bother with that thought at 27.

Young kids in your 40’s is a royal pain, the bright side is you love them to death because your near the end of the line in reproduction.

New year, new you, get started now

Yep, it can be hard, I'm dog tired and I feel that my body hurts more and more and I don't have any time for myself but I forget about that every time when I hug her and see her smile, it is really what drives me trough the day.

Welcome, to the Wiserhood.

It all starts speeding up, appreciate it in slow motion wherever you can!

Yep, it can be hard, I'm dog tired and I feel that my body hurts more and more and I don't have any time for myself but I forget about that every time when I hug her and see her smile, it is really what drives me trough the day.
It will get better! I was a mess after the birth of my son at 34. I ate healthy and still worked out but got fatter and weak just because of the stress and lack of sleep.
Give it a year or two and you will be like reborn. It seriously transformed my opinions and mind about pretty much most aswell and let me take my own life serious like I never experienced before.

Enjoy and stay strong!

Everything will be fine, it's all matter of perspective really. Just enjoy every moment you have in this life. You never know when it ends.

it’s not just another day this time around… feels actually super shocking and I don’t like it . Nothing is making me happy for some reason.
Hopefully can break out of this funk by tonight at least.

Any suggestions besides steak and sluts
RIP

Dibs on your stuff

Start taking ashwagandha it boosts your testosterone and relieves stress. I feel great taking it and you only need a small amount. Get the powder and just take a fourth of a teaspoon with water.

Back