• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Hair transplants. Who did it ? How did it go ?

I was in contact with a reputable clinic in turkey recently and it's 2100€ regardless of graft numbers. It includes 2 nights at the hotel tho. But does not include the flights

Does the 1500€ include hotel also ? If so it's a steal

No it's 1500e just for the procedure. And you need shampoos and foam. I also bought the vitamins and spray bit advise you to skip it. Vitamins imo are not neccesary if you eat well, I barely touched them and the spray made my skull red, took me 3 months to realise it and stop using it. So about 200e for the maintance products too.

Hotels are like 40e in Sarajevo for a 4 star. Flight depends from where you going, I paid 200e two way from Germany. You only need 2 nights. So could be 2100 for everything. Food is inexpensive there.

I know, it's why I personally would not ever get a transplant based on the technology that's available now. I don't want to end up like this guy

Or this guy if I ever wanted or needed to go bald or wear my hair short again

Most people get 2 transplants now, like what @Trabaho is planning to do. Some even get 3 and use beard hair to augment the density of the grafted head. One transplant is not enough for most people

No it's 1500e just for the procedure. And you need shampoos and foam. I also bought the vitamins and spray bit advise you to skip it. Vitamins imo are not neccesary if you eat well, I barely touched them and the spray made my skull red, took me 3 months to realise it and stop using it. So about 200e for the maintance products too.

Hotels are like 40e in Sarajevo for a 4 star. Flight depends from where you going, I paid 200e two way from Germany. You only need 2 nights. So could be 2100 for everything. Food is inexpensive there.

What was the spray ? Minoxidil ?

I'm from France I think I can find cheap flights to Sarajevo. 40€ a night for a 4 star hotel is very good qualitiy-price ratio. Is it a true 4 stars tho ? 😅 Had some bad experiences with so called 5/4 stars in other countries

The turkey clinic does not include vitamins and stuff in the price so all in all it's 1580€ vs 2100€. If it's the same quality - as it seems because you look very happy with the results - then it's worth consideri Bosnia cause yeah I'd rather save 600€ if I can lol

Lol at being so insecure to decide to get ass hairs on your head. What a way to live life!

Lol at being so insecure to decide to get ass hairs on your head. What a way to live life!

It's your own scalp hair lmao

And it looks good so yeah it's a good way to live

I'm always surprised at the number of fighters who have it done.

maxresdefault.jpg

ngannou.jpg

Cowboys actually turned out really good though.

Paul Craig got one too.
1704911585124.jpeg

McGregor
maxresdefault.jpg

Plus Rich Franklin, Usman's brother, Merab, Paulo Costa, Jacare (really bad one).

Most people get 2 transplants now, like what @Trabaho is planning to do. Some even get 3 and use beard hair to augment the density of the grafted head. One transplant is not enough for most people

It was enough for the front. But too much to also get the crown done.
What was the spray ? Minoxidil ?

I'm from France I think I can find cheap flights to Sarajevo. 40€ a night for a 4 star hotel is very good qualitiy-price ratio. Is it a true 4 stars tho ? 😅 Had some bad experiences with so called 5/4 stars in other countries

The turkey clinic does not include vitamins and stuff in the price so all in all it's 1580€ vs 2100€. If it's the same quality - as it seems because you look very happy with the results - then it's worth consideri Bosnia cause yeah I'd rather save 600€ if I can lol
2100e with hotel and eating out. Actually I paid 300 for 6 months of vitamins sprays shampoos and 1 tube foam. If you skip some of the spray and vitamins 200e should be enough. I still got 2 shampoos left over for next time.
So 1500e hair
200-300 products
90 -150 e hotel 2 nights
Flight 200e ?
Food food for 2 days maybe 40e.
Taxi to Airport maybe 20e one way. So 40e.
total Ca 2200-2300 e for the whole trip

I stayed at I think 4 stars and wasn't overly impressed by some details. But overal it was very worth it. Room was entirely clean and the building was huge. Also had a good breakfast bufee, and wasn't crowded. So if just google the pictures and decide for youself if you wanna save 50e or get the best places.

You sound poor. J/k

It's my own hair just put to better use.

Edit : go to their instagram page, they answer any questions on whatsapp on mutliple languages, also months before and after the procedure.

2100e with hotel and eating out. Actually I paid 300 for 6 months of vitamins sprays shampoos and 1 tube foam. If you skip some of the spray and vitamins 200e should be enough. I still got 2 shampoos left over for next time.
So 1500e hair
200-300 products
90 -150 e hotel 2 nights
Flight 200e ?

You sound poor. J/k

I'm poor but not that poor ;)

As long as it makes you happy, go for it. Best of results.

I'm always surprised at the number of fighters who have it done.

maxresdefault.jpg

ngannou.jpg

Cowboys actually turned out really good though.

Paul Craig got one too.
View attachment 1022829

McGregor
maxresdefault.jpg

Plus Rich Franklin, Usman's brother, Merab, Paulo Costa, Jacare (really bad one).
Insecurity about their brand. Looks sell, they are on international stage etc.

I don't even wanne know what and how much many many actors have done from hair removals to hair transplants, cheekbones, trt, lips, ears etc.

I'm poor but not that poor ;)

As long as it makes you happy, go for it. Best of results.

Well nothing to lose, the risk is abysmally small. In a good clinic. It's not an implant. Just rearanging my own hair. I don't get disatvantages. The proceduree wasn't fun. Totally worth it to not be bald every day and shave 2-3 a week

I don't even wanne know what and how much many many actors have done from hair removals to hair transplants, cheekbones, trt, lips, ears etc.

I would never do anything extreme like bones or silicon. Hair yes and unfortunately teeth as needed. Scar procedures are also ok with me.

In the end it's my own hair.

Well nothing to lose, the risk is abysmally small. In a good clinic. It's not an implant. Just rearanging my own hair. I don't get disatvantages. The proceduree wasn't fun. Totally worth it to not be bald every day and shave 2-3 a week

Shaving 2/3 a week is killing me rn, been doing it for 5 years, loved it at first but it has become a huge chore

Maybe you got insecurities or how would you know. Like if you can choose, why would you not want full hair. Not doing a surgery is a good reason. Why does it have to be insecure. Why not just more beautiful. Sounds like you envy.

Maybe you got insecurities or how would you know. Like if you can choose, why would you not want full hair. Not doing a surgery is a good reason. Why does it have to be insecure. Why not just more beautiful. Sounds like you envy.
I’m bald. I could afford that but I’m very good with me being bald and feel very comfortable.

Bodies are changing and you can only run that long from the fetish of youth.

Having great skull shape helps too ;)

So 1500e hair
200-300 products
90 -150 e hotel 2 nights
Flight 200e ?

I stayed at I think 4 stars and wasn't overly impressed by some details. But overal it was very worth it. Room was entirely clean and the building was huge. Also had a good breakfast bufee, and wasn't crowded. So if just google the pictures and decide for youself if you wanna save 50e or get the best places.

You sound poor. J/k

Edit : go to their instagram page, they answer any questions on whatsapp on mutliple languages, also months before and after the procedure.

Looked up their Instagram, looks pretty legit as a lot of clinic do but without a direct client opinion they're all the same. You having an experience with them is definitely a plus.

Yeah it's cheaper than turkey. The clinic I got in contact with was 600€ above if we consider all the costs. Plus the plane trip is shorter so even better.

Will dm for a small thing if you don't mind

I’m bald. I could afford that but I’m very good with me being bald and feel very comfortable.

Bodies are changing and you can only run that long from the fetish of youth.

Having great skull shape helps too ;)

But you're so bald there's nothing to transplant

Looked up their Instagram, looks pretty legit as a lot of clinic do but without a direct client opinion they're all the same. You having an experience with them is definitely a plus.

Yeah it's cheaper than turkey. The clinic I got in contact with was 600€ above if we consider all the costs. Plus the plane trip is shorter so even better.

Will dm for a small thing if you don't mind
Dm.

He DMd me dick pics 😐

Yea but the more transplants you do, the more scarring you will get in your donor area. If you are a guy with a nice shaped head it's gonna do more harm than good in the long run

Yea but the more transplants you do, the more scarring you will get in your donor area. If you are a guy with a nice shaped head it's gonna do more harm than good in the long run

hmm... that's a gamble I'm willing to take hhh

Back