Hair transplants. Who did it ? How did it go ?

I’m bald. I could afford that but I’m very good with me being bald and feel very comfortable.

Bodies are changing and you can only run that long from the fetish of youth.

Having great skull shape helps too ;)

Nothing wrong with liking the bald look. I like it on myself too. But damnit is shaving a chore. The more you're balding the more frequently you have to do it. And that damn hair shadow.

Also what bugs me is you can't change style ever. Sometimes you want to freshen up your look to go with a mindset change or something along the line, I did it with my beard last year but it's obvious that hair allow you way more options

Last edited:
Nothing with liking the bald look. I like it on myself too. But damnit is shaving a chore. The more you're balding the more frequently you have to do it. And that damn hair shadow.

Also what bugs me is you can't change style ever. Sometimes you want to freshen up your look to go with a mindset change or something along the line, I did it with my beard last year but it's obvious that hair allow you way more options
I get the hair style thing. I just have a nice selection of different hats. My girl loves my bald skull. I even made her a document that she is owner of my skull after my death and I really don't care that much. You can express yourself in so many different ways than hair.

I get the hair style thing. I just have a nice selection of different hats. My girl loves my bald skull. I even made her a document that she is owner of my skull after my death and I really don't care that much. You can express yourself in so many different ways than hair.

Bro I'm the king of hats. Hats, beanies, caps, berets, bring it on I have the whole collection hhhh

Yea but the more transplants you do, the more scarring you will get in your donor area. If you are a guy with a nice shaped head it's gonna do more harm than good in the long run

I got zero scarring. Stop hatting. Did you make one or how would you know. There are 0.0 scars on my head

Last edited:
I got zero scarring. Stop hatting. Did you make one or how would you know. There are 0.0 scars on my head
Post a pic of the back of your head buzzed or shaved. I've yet to see someone who got a transplant that didn't have scars

Post a pic of the back of your head buzzed or shaved. I've yet to see someone who got a transplant that didn't have scars

Am in the gym, will do as soon as I'm home. I don't trust your story. I got not even anything remotely close to a scar.

You mean right after the transplant and the following 3-4 months ? That's not a scar tough. That's just impact and iritation. A scar is what remains after it's healed.

Am in the gym, will do as soon as I'm home. I don't trust your story. I got not even anything remotely close to a scar.

You mean right after the transplant and the following 3-4 months ? That's not a scar tough. That's just impact and iritation. A scar is what remains after it's healed.
I'm not talking about a full blown scar like Rogan has from the old transplants. I'm talking about the little pricks. In one of my previous comments I already posted a video of what I'm talking about. I'm not taking about irritation post surgery

Pointless if your not gonna take all the drugs like Finasteride, unless its only receding hairline. If you have both hairline and jew bald spot like me then your fucked. Might look good for a couple years but the not transplanted hairs will keep falling off...

Pointless if your not gonna take all the drugs like Finasteride, unless its only receding hairline. If you have both hairline and jew bald spot like me then your fucked. Might look good for a couple years but the not transplanted hairs will keep falling off...

Let's talk real. I'm a norwood 4 and my father is a full blown norwood 6, he's 75 tho so that's the maximum and probably where I will end.

I'm not touching finasteride ever. That thing shuts down DHT and gives you limp dick. I'm ok about applyng minoxidil tho.

The worst that could happen is I get 2 transplant one year from another, I've a full set of hair by 38 and thena round 55 it starts showing because I have lost yet again more hair.

Well screw it, having hair for the next 20 years is enough for me, I might die at 60 or so anyway who knows (please God grant me a long life, amen, lol).

Just shaved my head bald this morning for the second time this week, tired of this shit, I rocked the bald and beard look for 5 years now, me want hair.

Ive flirted with the idea of a hair transplant for the last couple of years. I take finastride (never had any dick issues thank God). I am admittedly vain and even though it’s just slight thinning that most people cant see on the sides in front it still bothers me. I can afford the best clinics I just want to make sure that when I go it is done right. I’ve been waiting on @Trabaho to post his follow up results with bated breath and anticipation. Also that 2 months of no gym sound terrifying to me… yet not nearly as bad as being bald.

As for the sherdoggers that shame those trying to better their looks. You come off like you’ve just given up on banging dimes and living your best life.

Ive flirted with the idea of a hair transplant for the last couple of years. I take finastride (never had any dick issues thank God). I am admittedly vain and even though it’s just slight thinning that most people cant see on the sides in front it still bothers me. I can afford the best clinics I just want to make sure that when I go it is done right. I’ve been waiting on @Trabaho to post his follow up results with bated breath and anticipation. Also that 2 months of no gym sound terrifying to me… yet not nearly as bad as being bald.

As for the sherdoggers that shame those trying to better their looks. You come off like you’ve just given up on banging dimes and living your best life.

Ok I'll upload some tonight. Also the hair should fall out slowly if ever as it's back of the head hair, the one which goes the very least. Old people all still got their back of the head hair

Also 2 months was this clinic. All other clinics I googled have it as 1 month

I might actually post a picture now. Just worried bout the few weirdo haters stalkers who are gonna save my picture to later hate on me. I mean we all can agree to disagree on this website but some users take things awfully serious and make a point to remember to hate on you regulary. It's ok to be wrong and have wrong beliefs on the sport and diverse matters. Just some are cringefully angry after weeks and months. And judgemental. And will disagree out of prinicpal when it comes to someone they don't like because of some thread 3 months ago.

Last edited:
I mean if I disagree with you doesn't mean we aren't "friends". But some posters will drag it out into endless discrediting of anything you say in the future.

Back