2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Lane Kiffins prolly already wasted all his long distance minutes calling everybody he can think of at Alabama, gonna have to jump on his daughters burner account soon

UConn is primed for this.

This is their punishment for offering me a 1000 dollar scholarship on a 200k bill. Fuck them they are more hostile to out of staters than any state uni in the country. I hereby curse them to play in this bowl every year. It'll be like the Lions on Thanksgiving. If their stupid school disbanded the world would be a slightly better place.

Lane Kiffin
Demeco Ryans

Lane Kiffins prolly already wasted all his long distance minutes calling everybody he can think of at Alabama, gonna have to jump on his daughters burner account soon
Honestly, my first thought was Kiffin. He's seasoned now and gotten the experience he needed. He always keeps Ole Miss in that 8-12 ranking with far less talent Than Bama/ LSU/maybe even A&M. If Sayin is who they say he is, he will feast with creative offensive mind like Lane. Imagine rolling in to Knoxville for the The third Saturday in October with Lane fucking Kiffin. THAT'S HEAT!

Honestly, my first thought was Kiffin. He's seasoned now and gotten the experience he needed. He always keeps Ole Miss in that 8-12 ranking with far less talent Than Bama/ LSU/maybe even A&M. If Sayin is who they say he is, he will feast with creative offensive mind like Lane. Imagine rolling in to Knoxville for the The third Saturday in October with Lane fucking Kiffin. THAT'S HEAT!
We can bring back
RUN THE DAMN BALL LANE

Anyone see that QB from UNLV flip from Georgia to USC in a day? I think he realized he has a better shot of getting on the field at USC.

When they were talking about Kiffins success at Ole Miss and the outlook for next season before their bowl game, I was thinking "Hes just biding his time til Saban retires"
Didnt expect it to be so soon but its funny we all got this guys evil master plan all figured out lol

Nick Saban went out looking at the lights in his last match, gotta respect his dedication to the business

"You win em in the ring, you lose em in the ring..."

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot

Nick Saban went out looking at the lights in his last match, gotta respect his dedication to the business

"You win em in the ring, you lose em in the ring..."

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot
He respects this business! Leave the territory while you're still over and put 'em over on the way out the door.

Anyone see that QB from UNLV flip from Georgia to USC in a day? I think he realized he has a better shot of getting on the field at USC.

I was surprised to see him going to Georgia, this makes a little more sense but still surprising that he swerved everyone so quickly

giphy.gif

Back